# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Woo-hoo - got the top menu off of the bottom of the banner!! That was NOT easy. The admin theme area is structured quite differently since the upgrade, but once I gave up trying to alter the template, which is divided into many pieces, I found the right setting and it was deliberately set to minus 36 px!! So I guess they figure we want the top menu on the banner??

The simpler settings to change colors of many different parts of the board no longer correspond to the parts of the board in the way they did before. That top menu that was sitting over the banner is still set to be light blue. But I was able to change the font on the two light-colored tabs so they can be seen.

Next goal will be to put a margin to the left of the lines of text in a post, and that's going to be harder I fear. Luckily I love to play around with stuff I know nothing about. But no more today. I'm spent!

• Thanks 1

Thank you jmh for your work on the look of the board.  I have NO CLUE how to do any of that.

Chilling on my couch tonight, as much as I can, as it is way too hot outside!  The Great British Baking Show is on this evening, so my night is filled!  HA HA!

15 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Thank you jmh for your work on the look of the board.  I have NO CLUE how to do any of that.

Chilling on my couch tonight, as much as I can, as it is way too hot outside!  The Great British Baking Show is on this evening, so my night is filled!  HA HA!

I love the Great British Baking Show. Such talented bakers! I also love the hosts.  

idyjocelyn, it's hot here, too, but I imagine it's relative. Hitting 90 is hot for us up here in ND. Unfortunately, the western and central part of the state are under a severe drought. So many ranchers have had to sell their cattle since they can't feed them. Here in the eastern part, the Red River Valley, things are quite good. 

What a cute banner. Thanks to jmh and all who make this board such a great place. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Leroy said:

I love the Great British Baking Show. Such talented bakers! I also love the hosts.  

idyjocelyn, it's hot here, too, but I imagine it's relative. Hitting 90 is hot for us up here in ND. Unfortunately, the western and central part of the state are under a severe drought. So many ranchers have had to sell their cattle since they can't feed them. Here in the eastern part, the Red River Valley, things are quite good. 

What a cute banner. Thanks to jmh and all who make this board such a great place. 

I guess the season of GBBS that will be on soon in England is going to be WAY different.  There was an issue with money and broadcasting rights, so Mel, Sue and Mary are leaving.  Much controversy!  New people being brought in, but the charm will probably be lost!

We're running at about 95 degrees here, and fairly high humidity.  However, there have been a few rainstorms too, so the farmers aren't concerned at this point.  Sad to read about those ranchers.

Tonight is the last night of my husband's musical.  He has probably sweated off 10 pounds this week!  Meanwhile, I'm going to a fundraiser for the local Make-A-Wish foundation. A friend works for them and has invited me along. Should be fun!

This guy is also known as "The Liberal Redneck," and he's going to be at Politicon this weekend.  I LOVE HIM -- just Google for some of his YouTube rants (he does get profane though...).

Sorry I missed most of this! Too busy getting ready for work today, and then I cut my thumb getting my breakfast ready!  (It's OK, just a small cut).

Blech on the cake/pickle thing.  Blech.

Hi

Idyjocelyn  sorry you cut your thumb. 

Glad to hear Clay was on Wakeup with Taylor this morning. Looking forward to the reports from this coming weekend.

Dancermom is on vacation so it will probably be a delay to Wakeup With Taylor being vaulted. 

I'm going to see Journey tonight with my mom friend Amanda and my sister Darice. It was a last minute thing. Amanda when I saw her the other day hadn't seen her since the gala last October we got to hangout she mentioned the concert. I used the vouchers from that lawsuit from Ticketmaster there lawn seats I think it will be fun I'm excited! 

• Like 2

Listening now -- he told a story about his filming Sharknado.  Miserable conditions, freezing cold, filming in January.  He's in a scene with Tara Reid and Samantha Fox (singer, more famous in England).  The scene he's in is about 3 minutes long -- and he doesn't get eaten!