# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Just to keep everyone in the loop --

I have sent off the check to the National Inclusion Project, for a 1/2 page B&W ad in the Project Gala's Program.  I'm hoping we'll get to see a proof before it goes to press.  And thanks to the generosity of everyone here, we were also able to make an extra $50 donation to the Project!

THANK YOU ALL!:thankyou:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ninna721 said:

Think a month in NC with Parker, and with his mom feeding him, agreed with him. He looks great.

I agree!  Plus, I always love him in glasses!

https://www.civilized.life/articles/civilized-at-politicon/

Politicon is the foremost non-partisan political event of the season, and we were there to capture it all. 

Civilized's publisher Derek Riedle was joined by VICELAND’s Krishna Andavolu, ex-Trump advisor Roger Stone, ACLU’s Kellen Russoniello, University of Florida’s Kevin Sabet, The Daily Show's Roy Wood, Jr., and blogger Xeni Jardin on a live panel to discuss the politics of marijuana legalization and how it affects everyone from citizens to lawmakers to the economy. 

Civilized also had an exhibitor booth where plenty of celebrity faces stopped by for interviews, including Greg Proops (actor), Jacob Soboroff (MSNBC host), Touré (TV host, political reporter), Clay Aiken (singer, activist), Hasan Piker (from The Young Turks), Michael Steele (former Lt. Governor of Maryland), and more.

Take a photo tour of the weekend's best moments, and check back for exclusive interviews, photos, and video content from this year's Politicon. 

Photos provided by Getty on behalf of Politicon, Brian Berkowitz, and Derek Riedle.

post-399-0-37221500-1501540331.png

Doing lots on the 7 things.  Much about Broadway stage door etiqutte.  The lead singer of Panic at the Disco! is doing Kinky Boots and he's stopping doing stage door because his fans "weren't listening to him." Clay is NOT happy with ths guy!

Taylor and Clay were talking about their worst jobs!  Clay couldn't think of one, but told an...interesting story about bathrooming one of his students, as part of being a special ed teacher.  Let's just say I'm glad I wasn't eating breakfast during the story.  

Off to work now!

Someday I'll go to the Gala again...

Listening to more of WUWT during lunch...

Clay's now talking about kissing techniques! He says he was a kissing slut in the past! Not as much now.

Talking about not sleeping with everyone he's dated, and how he's fine with that.

Now talking about Tinder NOT being a hookup app!

Yes twilight.:confetti-1: I'll be going to the Gala with my sister. My friend who I've gone with for several years can't afford it this year. My husband gave me the money as a birthday gift this year. Our medical bills are through the roof this year and with my 14 year old granddaughter staying with us. Ouch! Dance camps twice this summer and now field hockey.

• Like 2