#25: TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"
    • He is not perfect, he is just right!
    • But Clay turned it on, as he always does.
    • I?ve got my Clay Aiken boogie board. Bring it.

And muski beat me to it!

I thought this day wouldl never end!!! I'm off to buy cat food & head home for the cert! EEEEE!!!

Thanks, I have to buy catfood as I'm leaving tomorrow to make my way to the great North or what is now called Spamalot. I'm sure my husband will be singing the Galaxy song all the way up there. It's his new favorite. I did remember to buy the wine today so he's taken care of. Baled out of the tax meeting early so i could catch up on the boards. I suppose I'll have to pack next.

I can't remember when there was this much excitement in the Clay Nation. Maybe the announcement of the IT tour or Clay's surprise appearance on AI5. :party038:

FearofH20, I agree, it has been a long time in the fandom since I have felt this overwhelming excitement coming from almost everywhere. It brings back so many memories of the early days in the fandom.

OOlsee, thanks for pulling together the Spam downloads, I've got them ready and will be watching them tonight.

ldyj, great idea to have Spam and eggs for dinner tonight.

It's almost here, I'll be in row EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee too

FearofH20, I agree, it has been a long time in the fandom since I have felt this overwhelming excitement coming from almost everywhere. It brings back so many memories of the early days in the fandom.

OOlsee, thanks for pulling together the Spam downloads, I've got them ready and will be watching them tonight.

ldyj, great idea to have Spam and eggs for dinner tonight.

It's almost here, I'll be in row EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee too

EEEEEEEEEEEEE atinal join me at the spamalot discussion thread to chat about the show....I got it set too.

BREAK A LEG CLAY!!!

We're not dead yet but this excitement might just kill me...

Just heard from Heidi and the eHP ..they're about to walk over to theater. Some are excited and some are nervous ..I think that means they are just like us here!! They told me about the marquee but I told them we had photos already and the real scoop is about to begin in half hour. Have fun everybody!!

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! This is me right now -> hyper.gif

Heyyyyyy!!! :00000442: :04:

I'm here too....listening to CV's cellcert. They are interviewing the people out on the sidewalk in front of the theatre...ie, our peeps.

The consensus? They are sooooo excited!! :cryingwlaughter:

No new news I don't think.

ETA: claysfayevorite is taking shorthand during the show tonight.... :cryingwlaughter:

Annabear and Duckyvee......you guys gotta chill!

Otherwise you're gonna get half way though the evening and crash and burn.

Like a well intentioned drunk groom...you'll be left wondering what you missed. consoling2.gif

Oh....we'll tell ya all about it....but it just won't be the same.

giggle.gif

Oh geesh...add Jamar to that list!

Bwah rohdy! :cryingwlaughter:

No worries! I had plenty of caffeine this afternoon!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

for those not visiting the spamalot thread....

He was GREAT!!!

accent was spot on according to merrieeee and it was all really good!!! he seem a natural

I am soooooo PROUD of HIM!!!!