Nov. 26, Cincinnati, OH

Ansamcw

From CB:

Ahhhh.......the golden voice is once again telling us Christmas is here!

---

Merry Christmas with love....

sounding great tonight - as usual!

---

Reception ....is awful...she keeps breaking up...I hear a little and then it cuts out.

first song is over with....

I just lost my connection...

she is back..

MCWL

----

song ending.....applause.......vignette starting (but I can't hear it )

----

Merry Christmas With Love was beautiful. Its always such a blessing to hear his voice.

-----

knock knock knock......knock knock knock.....

(let him in!!)

----

diarrhea of the mouth--getting laughs here--

----

Lots of clapping...good response..

First vignette is on...can't make out the words...talking about her yard, what she smells like, her face needing ironing.

----

Vignette continues....chatting....grown up and moved away (talking about son)...phone ringing--answering machine.

----

Sleigh Bells....it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you... (he sounds wonderful, voice clear and perfect!!!.

---

Giddy up, giddy up let's go.....

c'mon it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you...

passing around the turkey and the pumpkin pie!

---

Sleigh ride...still can't hear really well....but what I do hear he sounds good....

Come it lovely weather for a sleigh ride together....with you...pass around the turkey.... snow is falling and friends are calling...

I wish I could hear better....it keeps breaking up...

over with lots of applause...

JB..lets go for a sleigh ride.... dash away dash away all.

------

Sleigh ride finishing.....clapping, cheering

Jingle bells, jingle bell, jingle all the way

Come dasher, come dancer.......

We going for a sleighride.....!

----

Just hear those sleigh bells!!!

Our cheeks are nice and rosy, and comfy cozie are we! I love his playful attitude on this song! He seems like he's having fun - you can hear it in his voice.

Jingle Bells - wow, does his voice ever soar on this song.

Dash away, dash away, dash away alllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Rocking with jingle bells (never thought I'd like this song!) One horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhh! Cheering crowd.

----

Bring on the bells...Jingle bells jingle bells...oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhh...Held that last note really long..Crowd loved it.

Next viginette... Words come and go.

---

Vignette--can't hear too well. Oh please, don't tell my dad about that....Mom says...

---

Still talking..Music starting up...What the heck, maybe just one glass--okay, this is the scene in the dance hall when they first meet and dance. Singing...loves the season for romance...

---

I love this one....ohhhh, it'll get you if you give it half a chance.....the voice is so smooth......oh could it be they finally found out.....

-=--

Christmas serenade....not hearing much of this...comes and goes...such a pretty song..Clay sings it so well...so romantic...just wish I could hear...I love how Clay sings this song....love is the reason for romance....it will get you if you give it half a chance...nice applause again...seems like they are liking it

---

Christmas is the perfect time for romance, and Clay sure knows how to set the mood. Season for Romance - so beautiful!

Continuing the mood with Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. *sigh*

---

This Season of Romance, is so slow and romantic--Clay's tones are so round and pure--the high tones just are so beautiful..(sorry editorializiing here). Clapping and cheers. Can hear Gregory talking... woman talking about how they "danced and danced." Clay's voice--very slow and gentle Have yourself a merry little christmas....from now on our troubles will be miles away....

---

Have yourself a merry little christmas.......from now on our troubles will be miles away.....

time to sit back and let this one wash over me......

faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near to us once more....

---

HYAMLC just ending....piano playing in background. From now on our troubles will be miles away (pair should be dancing about now). Hang a shining star upon the highest bough (God, his VOICE!!)

---

Vignette...HYAMLC now....here we are as in olden times...boughs he holds so long...amazing...our troubles will be miles away...have yourself a merry little christmas now...boughs again. wow.............He just brings you into this song....lots of applause...wish I was there though.

---

Woman and boy chatting..."Mom says..) Clay...Frosty windowpanes...candles gleaming inside. Santa's on his way......(Doesn't this man EVER hit a bad note??) Christmas waltz....

----

yellow or orange striped horizontal stripes...Christmas waltz...I hear about every couple of words of the song...

---

and this song of mine in 3/4 time wishes you and yours the same thing toooooo...

santa's on his way he's filled his sleigh with things for you and for me....

merry christmas, may your new years dream come true...

I heard all these songs today at the mall....Clay sings them ALL so much better!

From CB:

Its so cute when Beverly and Tommy start dancing during The Christmas Waltz - and when the angel breaks the time barrier and has her dancing with her husband, I so love the mischevious look on his face. This is one of my favorite parts of the show!

---

boy and woman...Loud laughing. Oh yes, came in second place. I should have won but WHATEVER (more laughing) Lots of laughing at this part tonight.

---

I shouda won, but whatever.....

audience loves this banter!

------

Talking about the talent show...big crowd response....lots of clapping...crowd really getting into this part...I came in second you know like that Clay Aiken guy....Oh I forgot he didnt' win....lots of laughter during this whole scene....

Clay sure knows how to get the crowd into this.

Silver Bells....

---

Silver Bells starting...in the air there's the feeling of Christmas. Children laughing......and on every street corner you hear, Silver Bells, Silver Bells.....(duet)

---

Clay and Allison sure sound good together....soon it will be

Christmas day....crowd seems to really be into this...

---

Soon it will be Christmas Day (lots of applause)

Woman and boy chatting (can't really hear) and music starting up...slowly piano...Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...jackfrost nipping at your toes

---

Christmas song is next...some turkey and some....makes the season....Santa is on his way...and so...I'm offering...one to 92...

---

Although it's been said.....Merry Christmas to you....and so I'm offering this simple ......kids from one to ninety-two

---

Every time I hear The Christmas Song on this tour, I am loving it more and more. He's really made this song his own. Its so perfect the way he sings it, so soft and reflective - his voice caressing the notes in a dreamy way. It makes the vignette so nostalgic - and tugs on the heartstrings so sweetly.

Merry Merry Christmas to.............you.............

Absolute perfection.

----

Merry Christmas....all I hear now is Merry...Merry....

Missing so much of this...I hear the applause just fine but can't here Clay...a word here and there....then silence...not sure why the reception is so bad....

Angela singing now...

---

Angela is on now.....I'm liking this song more and more each time I hear it.....I miss you the most at Christmas time....

---

Angie...I miss you most at Christmas time (such a beautiful song!)

---

Pretty soon it will be my favorite song..CMH...what I can hear of Angela she sounds pretty good....oh shoot lost her oh she is back....most at Christmas time...I miss you most...alright.....I miss you most at Christmas time....

---

Angela sounded great. The song she sings is perfect for the storyline.

----

Angie finishing....Ohhhhh (Loud cheers and clapping

)Back to chatting between boy and woman. (Just can't make out most of it) Oh yes, talking about Christmas day at home, "And you can come!"

----

Celebrate me Home

To growl or not to growl, that is the question!

---

Woman saying she's glad she can spend time with boy. Here comes Clay with Celebrate me home (whimper, moan, pant)

Play me one more song.....I can recall. PLEASE....

---

...the piano starts to play quietly in the background....

There he is.......home for the holidays....please celebrate me home.....give me a number....quietly building the song.....whenever i find myself all alone, you can sing me home.......

---

Celebrate Me Home. He sings it with such longing.

---

OK, little break in CMH, then onto big ending and cheers! Please celebrate me home......Please celebrate me home! Please celebrate me home.....Please celebrate me home! (SO HOT!!)

---

Another vignette....can't quite make out w hat is being said..Inviting her to church...Celebrate me home...I'll always remember...high note.....please celebrate me home....clapping....I can recall....sing me home....celebrate me home baby one more time....talking now...family comes in the door....please celebrate me home....please....Clay you can come to my home.....celebrate me home...WoW lots of applause....crowd loved it.

INTERMISSION...

---

Cellstreamer says that the crowd is responding well--including those who hadn't seen it before--lauging at the right places.

---

intermission..

crowd is responding well - phone is great and they need to buy one to pass around for everybody to use!

---

INTERMISSION REPORT:

She thinks there is good crowd response.

Has lots of people around her who don't seem to have seen it before and they seem to be responding in all the right places and really enjoying it.

New reporter - everyone around her has seen it before.

Still not allowing video in her section. Usher guy is really mean.

---

Lots of men...Mom4clay...is sitting by Cindilu.....Lisa thinks....the socks...are either yellow or lime green....

Lisa will call me back after intermission...she said the crowd is really getting into it....

----

Intermission report continued:

They're going after everyone with flashes.

Sock report - lime green, tan or brown horizontal stripe

Stripes are fairly narrow.

From CB:

Lime green and brown (or tan) horizontal striped socks

---

Whoa - this cellcerter says they are not allowed to video in their section.....hopefully somebody else is getting it....this one usher is very strict.....very little flashing going on.....

socks are lime green and tan or brown stripes....( ) horizontal stripes ("normal" )

---

When Clay sits down now, everybody is trying to get a picture of the socks....

---

Mom4clay said her mom is taking video..so it sounds like some are getting away with it....I guess time will tell.

Mom4clay...said she took lots of pictures, but lots of peoples heads were in the way, so not sure how well they will come out.

Just wish my reception was better...doing the best I can....

---

current sock reports says YELLOW instead of lime. (who knows) No twirling tonight--rectangular box.

Lights going down......starting.....

---

LIGHTS ARE GOING DOWN.......HERE WE GO!

---

ACK!!!! Sound messing up!

---

...piano playing softly as the congreation is seated.....our angel shows Beverly that Gregory needs some attention...

time for Oh Holy Night.....building softly.....the light is shining on his beautiful face......

sigh...

---

clear and strong......fall on your knees, oh hear the angel voices.....oh niiiiight divine....

building now......oh hooooooooly night, oh night diiiiiiiviiiiiiiinnne

---

We are back..just hear the piano right now...the piano sounds real pretty....should be OHN.....vignette right now...wondering if his parents will show up...OHN brightly shining is the night of our dear saviour Long lay the world...he appears....the thrill...the weary world rejoices...a new and glorious...fall on your knees oh hear the angels voices oh night oh he sounds so good....oh night divine oh holy night....night divine...Clay sounds and makes this song so divine....glorious morn..fall on your knees oh night divine long noteeeeee.....breathtaking....

Tommy is talking.... first born son. layed in a manger..... Oh Holy Night.......OMG.....what a voice...sounds like the voice of an angel....lots and lots of applause and screaming

---

O Holy Night

---

Tommy reading.

Angels standing behind...

The First Noel...

Clay sounds completely angelic...pure, gentle tones just rolling out like honey...They looked up and saw a star

---

noel, noel...born is the king of isss-ri-ellllll.....

they loooked up and saw a star shining in the east beyond and far.....

his voice is caressing and reverent....noel, noel, noel, noel....born is the king of isss-ri-el...

---

The First Noel...lay keeping their sheep on a cold winter night Noel Noel....born is the king of Israel...they looked and saw a star shining..... beyond them far...both day and night, noel noel noel...born is the king of Israel....with one accord...praises to our heavenly father....made heaven and earth....with his love...I can hear better because Clay is standing in one place.....born his the king of Isarel....long note again..crowd goes wild......

---

Born is the king of Israel...Noel, Noel, Noel, Noelllllllllllllll Born in the king, born is the king, born is the king of Israellllllll!

---

When he hits that high note in O Holy Night, its like electricity shooting straight through my heart. Wow!

Every song in this section is like that. Just jaw droppingly gorgeous.

Oh - it just happened again in The First Noel. Incredible! He's one of a kind for sure!

---

Tommy reading

Hark the Herald Angels sing

With angelic hosts.......Bethlehemmmmmm! (piano)

(So beautiful, so beautiful, so beautiful...)

---

Hark the herald angels--o come all ye faithful...

Come and behold him, born the king of angels.

O come let us adore him.....

Christ the LORD! (voice soaring) OH COME YE, oh come ye to Bethlehem.

Come ahd behold him.....

.---

Tommy speaking again...Hark the Herald Angels sing....with Angelic host proclaim....Christ the everlasting Lord...behold him come..offspring of a virgin....hail....Jesus is Lord Emmanuel....Hark the Herald Angels sing....Come all yea faithfull....oh come to Bethleham..behold him..the king of Angels...oh come lets us adore him....Christ the LOrd...wow he is just amazing.....Oh come oh come yea to Bethleham.....no one sings these like Clay does.....LORRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!The LORD....amazing again lots of applause...

---

come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant.....come and behold him.....voice is clear and bold....then soft and caressing....big finish......chriiiiiiist THE LOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRD - THE LOOOOORD......

---

The LORRRRDDDDD!!!

Crowd cheering.

Tommy reading again.

O Come o come emmanual (Oh, I love this so much!! I've downloaded every version!) THANK YOU, JACOB!!

---

EMMANUEL.....oh come, emmanuel....

It can't get much better than this folks.....

---

From CB:

Rejoice, rejoice, Emmanuel.... (voice so tender and sweet)

---

Emmanuel...Going to just listen....rejoice, rejoice emmanuel..shall come to thee oh Israelllllll..rejoice..emmanuel..shall come to thee oh Israel...he sure knows how to sing this song...

Clay is just worshiping is Lord when he sings this song...such love and emotion....REJOICEEEEE!!!!!!! Crowd again goes wild...lots and lots of applause....no staning ovation

----

Tommy.

Cheering when Clay start MDYK--lovely, lovely ( I need some new adjectives here!) Did you know that your baby boy.....will soon deliver you

---

crowd applauds for the start of MDYK

time to listen.....

----

The dead will live again....the praises of the LAMB! (voice drops down again) Mary did you know....

Is the great I AM (so gentle)

----

We barely have time to take a breath after Emmanuel before Mary Did You Know. I never knew it was possible to go so long without breathing, but those songs are so incredibly beautiful its hard to breathe.

The blind will see, the deaf will hear - the dead will live again. The lame will leap, the dumb will speak - the praises of the LAMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

---

MDYK...MDYK...calms the storm..did you know your baby comes to make you new...this child that you.....Oh mary did you know....so beautifull....Clay knows how to sing this song..Blind will see, the deaf will hear and the dead will live again...He sings the heck out of this song.....one day rule the nation..did you know your baby...the Great I AM......loud applause...I think they like this song

---

(Sound not too clear but I can hear Tonmy speaking--perhaps with the woman...yes, that's it. Piano tinkling in the background.

----

...heal our hearts...everyone will have a friend and right will always win....this is my grownup Christmas list (I hate to say this but I prefer this to KCs version--and I LIKE KC, so not meaning any insult--but this is glorious!)

---

Quianna sounds lovely tonight....just the right touch with this song....

---

Tommy and Beverly talking...how grown ups make mistakes...

My Grown Up Christmas List...Quiana...such a beautiful voice too..... My life long list...no more...she is breaking up...this is my grown up list....never end...this is my grown up Christmas list....sound is awful on this...to much static.....my only life long list...lots of applause here too....

---

Quiana sounded as beautiful as she looks singing that song.

---

Crowd liking Quiana (how could they not?) Wonderful tones.

Piano--OK Clay has just run like a madman to the back to rip off his clothes (groan) and replace them with the black suit. Hope no one is watching. Recording playing. He'll be out any second,.

---

Clay's Christmas message is on now...

---

Clay talking about his Christmas...vacation, mid terms...hopefully more mature....gifts havent changed much, nor has Christmas...opportunity to Praise God, family friend, amazing fans allowing me to do what I love....Why I love JNT....to Praise God....lots of applause and screaming after this....wow

----

THERE HE IS......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

---

love hearing the roar of the crowd when he comes back out on stage.

He just said something to make the crowd laugh - but I couldn't understand what it was.

He thanks the audience once again for being a part of the family these past two years.

On to the intros now.

---

HERE HE COMES! Crowd going berserk!!!

He's talking about the show (sorry can't hear perfectly) doing someting a little different this year. (crowd laughing about something)

Sometimes....we thank you so much for being part of our family for the past two years. Making introductions.

From Phoenix, AZ, Mr. William Joseph.

(cutting out a bit) Mr. Andy Abad.

Introducing others, but can't hear clearly.

Give these dancers a round of applause.

---

From Raleigh, NC, Mr,. Greogory Ellis.

Introducing teacher. (can't hear, sorry).

(loud clapping)

Cincinnati Music Theater.

(sorry, just can't hear most of this) Clay is talking up a storm!

Quiana Parler (lots of laughing about sometihing)

Angela Fisher

----

Clay is talking about the Christmas story...about Beverly and Tommy....sharing it with family and friends...intro the band...Felix, Andy, Daniel...William....he remebered them all.

Its breaking up again....now the actors....Gregory Ellis...tutoring him...now his High School choir teacher...Allison Lawrence.....impact on him...to be with us this evening...nice big applause for her.....talented singers and actors those right here in Cincy...I believe he said Little Threatre...now intro Quiana Parlor.....some laughter now sure what....Angela Fisher.

Hold on...not sure what something about Gregory not sure...lots of laughter...something making them all bow together...

---

Lots of laughing again.

Clay counting 1-2-3 for something--making them do something goofy, I imagine. Crowd laughing it up,

---

From CB:

The crowd is laughing about something while he is introducing Quiana and Angela. Now he's got them doing bows I think - he's saying, "Ready? One - Two Three" The crowd went crazy. I think he made them do it twice.

Introducing the rest of the crew.

---

Still introducing--this man leaves NO ONE out. Talking now about not waiting until the holidays but to show people how much you do care.

Don't save it all for Christmas Day....how many people are crying,....how many people are asking for love....

---

...don't get so busy that you miss giving just a little kiss to the ones you love....

how many people are asking for love...

don't save it all for christmas day, find a way to give a little love everyday.....

the crowd is quiet in anticipation....

---

no crowd reaction to the hug part of the song...

---

HOLY SMOKES.....GLORY NOTE....CROWD GOES NUTS!!!

---

Now talkign about the crew...round of applause...

Talking about not saving the love for Christmas Day....

DSIAFCD.... Many people are dying people are crying how many people are asking....dont save it all foe Christmas day, find a way to give...dont' save it all ..find a way..holiday come and go but ...give love ... a hug is warm when you are in it...He did not look at Patricia....how many people,some people.,.praying for love...dont' save it all....Christmas day..find a way..let all the child know...every where they go..they all....long note......lots of screaming cant hear it..they keep screaming.....wow....Clay sings the song out of this.....to much screaming.....Merry Christmas Cincinati...lots of loud screaming...

---

Don't save it all--find a way......give love...love is warmer when you're in it, oh baby that's a fact. .....don't hold back. How many PEOPLE in this world, PEOPLE in this world, how many people are praying for love..

Don't save it all.....find a way....find a way...holidays have come and gone.....give love ....

LET ALL THE CHILDREN KNOWWWWWWW, Everywhere that they go, they're all ........OK GET READYl.......OOOOHHHHHHHH! (crowd goiing nuts)

Don't save it all for Christmas day.........Don't save it all......find a way..Holiday have come and gone....(gentle We've got to give love.

Merry Christmas, Cincinnati)

---

Crowd cheering

GOOD NEWS!

(going to just listen now).

---

AWWWW - THE CROWD LOVES HIM....

MERRY CHRISTMAS CINCINATTI...

The first notes of Good News float out over the crowd...softly starting......cheers as Clay comes from behind the curtain...I can see his hands.......

---

Good News! An angel brings good news.

How is it this show goes by in such a flash

---

.....I leave you with...good news......

and, he is gone

---

Angela and Quiana are not in the audience but off to the side..VEry quiet right now...he comes Clay..

GOOD NEWS.... let your sorrow, why or why...close your eyes and on bended knees...prepare the way...for you a time a behold a baby boy...good news, good news...this is such a beautiful song...good news, good news...I bring you good news...Bow your head....spirit of a child...your doubts...bow you head on bended knee..hear the story of a child who grew up to be....GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS..AN ANGEL BRINGS YOU GOOD NEWS.....so quiet while he sings...we break the bread we pour the wine...heavenly sign...good news, good news....an angel brings good news..good news....OH I bring you good news...ohhhhh an angel brings good news...Good news...goes up high...down low....

So beautifull....lots of applause...lots of screaming...

ITS OVER.....

---

And that's a wrap.

17 down

23 to go

----

Lisa said it was amazing.. Could not see how anyone could not like this show...Clay was amazing. She is gonna call me back after the buses...She said the buses were right outside the venue doors that the singers and crew came though...they are going to wait there to see if he comes out.

---

Cellstream reporter says Adam came in too early again tonight during the introductions - and Clay had to run to the other side of the stage. Then the rest of the dancers came out quickly, and he asked them how they thought he was supposed to make it over to the other side of the stage so fast.

When Quiana and Angela came out, they did some kind of twirl with a little hip thing - and Clay made them do it again, then made all the dancers do it with them. She said it was very funny.

---

Laughter during introductions....due to dancers, and Quianna did a funny hollywood smile and did something with her hip, Angela did the same thing and Clay made all of the dancers do it too....would make the crew do it but wanted to have all his lights and stuff work ok!

Going to ask meet and greet gal to ask Clay if he knows about the cellcert Sock Reports!!!

----