Nov. 27, youngstown,OH

Ansamcw

From CB:

The cellstream connection is amazing tonight! Clay's voice sounds perfect. Doesn't sound like he has a cold at all - so the report about him just joking about having a cold appears to be correct. That's a relief!

---

SLEIGH RIDE....giddy up..giddy up..giddy up let's gooo...

---

phone ringing .. getting mail box.. full.. she hangs up.. as the music starts again.. Clay is about to appear.. sleigh bells.. very uptempo.voice.. cheery...lovely weather for a sleigh ride with you..gitty up gitty up...lets go.......

---

...our cheeks are nice and rosey and comfy cozy are we.....

giddy up!!!

---

JINGLE BELLS....JINGLE BELLS....voice sounds awesomeee

---

voice just rolling from one scale to another.. working it ...such a great beat to this song...nice and rosey.. and comfy cozy are weeeee....bouncing in my seat...sleigh ride together with YOU......crowd applauding .. screaming a bit.. beat picks up. .jingle bells...now its to rock...one horse open sleigh..wowwwwww..dixonnnnnnnnn...he is killing me...happy sounding...top of the chiminey to the top of the wall....dash away alllllllllll..holding his notes ....

---

we got the bellls...we got the bells....

---

Jingle bells, Jingles bells, Jingle all the way!!!! Love his version fo this.

Hi, AA2

Dash away, dash away, dash away allllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!

---

from the top of the chimmney to the top of the wall, dance away, dance away, dance away allllllll

voice sounds clear and bright!!

---

Clay sounds like he's right here in the room with me. This is probably the best connection I've ever heard for a cellcert!

Sleigh Ride was great!

His voice is soaring on Jingle Bells! He just pulls his audience along and takes them flying with him.

---

my favorite part.. rocker clay appears at christmas snappy fingers boucy knees...great ending ..and applause.. not back to skit...Clay should be standing off to the side watching.. maybe on top of the stairs dangling his left foot over the edge...just love the kid in him..

---

Early sock report is that they are just black with no stripes!! YIKES! I'll double check this the first chance I get...its hard to understand what she's saying!!

---

....love's the reason for romance...oh, it'll get you if you give it 1/2 a chance....

----

music louder than normal here.. now fading away..soft and mellow...the voice appears.. so gentle and capitivating...very loving sound...never get tired of hearing this..seasons ..reasons for romance.. he hasto be a romantic at heart.. cause he sure care tear one apart...and not even try just open his mouth and let the melody spill out..smothering you.. cant tell you how good he sounds.. no words..across the floor he picks her out..........

--

christmas serenade..voice sounds sooo smooth..

---

It'll get you if you give it half a chance....so tender...

---

huge cheers...have yourself a merry little christmas...from now on our troubles will be miles awaayyyy..here we are as in olden days....sounds sooo awesomee..

---

PRe-Cellcert report:

talking about the size of the crowd.. said respectable.. didnt catch first part of it..floor pretty full.. has some box seats.. think that is what I heard..gotta quit watching tv lol...

---

said jerome was out on the floor roaming around..said flashes were going off during williams performance.. especially at the end..hope they stop before clay gets on...ornmants..sold out.

he is on.

---

recording about the flash...electrical tape around.. spirt of the season is in the air.. starts right now.. huge applause..muisc starting.. in the background

---

here he is.. big crowd reaction.. lots of screaming and yelling...and he singsssssssss...sounds great...

---

CAN HEAR AN USHER TELLING PEOPLE NO FLASHES - RIGHT NEXT TO CELLCERTER.....SOUNDED LIKE HE MEANT IT!

---

voice sounds great..good connection..so far..and he lets go of his power.. lordy I love this.. rejoiceeeeeeeeee...

---

It is a brand new arena, (ice hockey) holds about 5600 people...there are approx 4900 there for Clay, but if you include the seats on the floor which are not there for a hockey event, it's pretty close to full!

anyone know when they are going to unlock the main thread..?? tend to get lost here lol...music fading off..muffled.a bit.. big applause..hear piano playing.. now Clay...night after night .. he just tears you apart.. hitting all the hight and low notes perfectly..carries you right along with him...

---

....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO WOULD DWELL HERE, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVEN JUST ONE.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOOOOVE!

---

merry christmas to all.. joy of the season seround you..merry christmas with love..such a tender..emotional song..he so delivers...crowd fairly quiet ..listing ...boy he does sound good..high range and holding it.. drops to melody in a heart beat...

---

MAAAYYYY THE JOY OF THE SEASONN surround you...merrry christmas with loooove....sounds awesomeee!! big screams!

---

merry christmas with lovvveee...so perfect.. and the crowd shows its approval.. settleing down .. knocking on door.. repeately...some screaming and yelling going on in the audience..sounds far back

---

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU? WHERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT????

---

amazing stream tonight..can hear gregory and bev very plain.. some laughter now...mean old hag, is that so, ....make yourself at home tommy..sounds like the mic in sitting on my desk..lol..smelling like gasoline and oninons..crowd laughing..

---

The cellstream connection is amazing tonight! Clay's voice sounds perfect. Doesn't sound like he has a cold at all - so the report about him just joking about having a cold appears to be correct.

---

Excellent reaction to the show opening!! The crowd was ROARING!! The loudest I've heard.

---

From CB:

...hang a shiny star upon the highest bough and have yourself a merry little Christmas now.......

voice sooooo clear and hitting all the notes without blasting my speakers tonight.....

I can close my eyes and see him.........ahhhhhhh

---

thru the years we all.....very passoniate.. very heartfelt..voice rising ...crowd approves.. applause..brings it back down to a softer tone.. picking up the speed now.. voice soaring ..trouble out of sight...thru the years....soaring again...shining starrrrrrrrr.....holding it and twisting it a bit.. chills...drifts away.....christmas nighttt......just beautiful...

---

This section of the show is so romantic and sweet. His voice is so dreamy and smooth. I love hearing him sing songs like this. It really shows his versatility.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - beautiful! He still manages to send chills down my spine with a few power notes on this song, and ends the song so softly. Very touching.

---

This section of the show is so romantic and sweet. His voice is so dreamy and smooth. I love hearing him sing songs like this. It really shows his versatility.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - beautiful! He still manages to send chills down my spine with a few power notes on this song, and ends the song so softly. Very touching.

---

Its that time of year when the world falls in love! You said it Clay!

---

I love it - he came in second.....I shoulda won, but WHATEVER......crowd loves it!!!!

---

Wow, they are really screaming at the coming in second jokes!!!!

----

crowd laughing at gregory now.. loving it..huge laughter now..really into it..second place not so bad.. that Clay Aiken.. crowds nuts ...love the laughter..

---

city sidewalks....feeling of christmas...children laughing ...silver bells.....silver bellssss.. christmas time in the city....ring aliing hear them sing..........bev singing now.. clay so loves this..she has to be so proud of him..now together..silver bells....so soft and gentle....in the city....they are in harmony together..just perfect....spreading the notes out...wonderful.. good applause..

---

chestnuts roasting on an open fire..jack frost nipping at your nose...voice hitting all the high notes....

--

From CB:

..to kids from 1 to 92...although it's been said many times many ways...merrrry christmas to youuu....sounds perfect!!!

---

Ahhh........this is one of my favorite parts of the show! The Christmas Song - I could listen to him sing this song this way forever. Soft and tender. *sigh*

---

Ahhh........this is one of my favorite parts of the show! The Christmas Song - I could listen to him sing this song this way forever. Soft and tender. *sigh*

----

now singing ....chestnuts roasting on an open fire...strong voice..just letting his voice flow..such perfection...helps to make a season bright..can picture him walking the stage.. hands infront of him.. finger tips touching ...occasional open arms...head bowed .. then rises...with each high note..just beautiful...he has us under his control..merry christmas ...

----

.....and so I'm offering you this simple phrase to kids from 1 to 92, although it's been said many times many ways, merry christmas to you.....

love the bluesy feel to this song and the musical background....so calm and sweet....

---

voice stronger now ... more powerful.. vocals .. ringing out in the venue...merry christmas ..merry christmas ...to you....fades aways in a soft pillow......so dreamy.. crowd loving it.. nice applause...now back to skit...sounds like the cell phone fell lol

---

Angela's turn to warm our hearts...

----

angie singing now.. this really is beautiful..stream does her no justice here...when I watched her sing this in denver and KC.. I was really impressed.. she was wonderful...she makes a great guardian angel...

---

Hang on, stripey lovers..there is still hope! She's saying they may be black and brown striped...she's still looking! Third Row, center, but his ankles are obstructed. HOW DARE THEY!

---

missss youuu most at christmas timee....sounds great

---

angie did a great job.. crowd really appreciating her..great applause. some whooping...

----

phone dialing again....

---

Angela singing I Miss You Most at Christmas Time. She does such a beautiful job - and the song really is perfect for the story.

The crowd is showing its appreciation for her.

----

oh yeah sorryyyyy... left door open.. wonder how much of this skit .. is clay talking about himself as a child..bet a lot lol...crowd chuckling...asking her to come to see him in the play musical get good seats.. offer I cant refuse..

---

...home for the holidays....come on play music.. OMG sounds awesome..i LOVE this song....PLEEEEEEEASE celebrate me home..

---

......you reminded me about how important Christmas was.....

CMH......music starts softly, Clay joins in......home for the holidays.....c'mon play my music.....totally surrounded in your circle ohhhhh my friends.....please celebrate me home, gimme a number...play me one more song that'll I'll always remember..

---

maybe a little growl....pleeeease celebrate me home...

---

I heard a GROWL!!!!!!!!

---

..well i might know someone who can get us some good seats..

..please celebrate me home...

---

...SMALL GROWL LANDED!!!!

---

boy this is going fast.....plese celebrate me home.. love it when he hits those really high note.. sends chills thru me.. small small growlll.....picking up the tempo.. ready to pour it on... oh god you gotta love this.. amaziing.. pleaseeeeeeeee.. just spilling out of him....some crowd applause..send me hoooommmmmmee.....give me a number..please...sounds out of this world.......sudden stop..back to skit.. son home..talking about going to the musical at church...clay letting it all out.. holding home......fading off in the distant..please ...celebrate. and the crowd lets go

---

Intermission report:

he was more peppy tonight...

was a very receptive crowd...

----

spiky hair but not so long...

about 3000 seats...

---

a bit of stubble...

eye contact during it will get you...

---

he looks wonderful and happier than last night...

black and blue droopy socks...

---

funny......she was talking to somebody in the venue who is talking on her cellphone to somebody at CV who is listening to the cellstream......whew!!

----

talking to another certer now..talking about how clear the stream is tonight..said she could hear his voice ach.. just ach.. just touching..sound system there is good.. venue only a few weeks old..they are all sittin on the ice.. maybe we should all put that under our desk.. sure would help with those hot flashes..lol...thudding might be a problem..

---

Socks report update. Apparently, they're blue and purple stripes - kind of a powder blue. Not really bright.

---

now the socks are powder blue (kinda) and purple stripes...looks funny with everybody taking pictures of his socks!!!

last year we were talking about his pants, this year about his socks......hmmmmmm, something has changed!!!

---

said as soon as he sat down to sing chestnuts that whole side started taking pictures... of his socks...he had to have noticed..bet his heart was warmed...amazing how a sock can turn us on..lordy we need help...

they said no growl tonight.. sure thought I heard a minor..said sounds better tonight.. not congested. .holding notes longer tonight..

---

ood crowd reaction-ILOVEYOUCLAY people got the shush looks

Square Box-no twirl

He's so pretty tonight

Sitting next to two people who haven't seen him since AI2--they can't believe how good he looks or how good he sounds

---

meet ticketmanager.. sold 2800.. really good for that part of town.. about half full..

---

asking if ethel is there.. want to talk to her cause reported she was on the bus last night.. said jerome is seen a lot tonight.. trying to get at some one with a flash I assume..

---

From cb:

Crowd applauds Clay's entrance......piano playing softly.....huge goosebumps up and down my spine......ready to hear Oh Holy Night.......

---

this set is where clay just shines.. with pure glory some one yelled love you clay..

---

An I LOVE YOU, CLAY! from the crowd during the opening notes of OHN!

---

OHN.. so softly whispers oh holy night.. ..dear saviors....so passoniate so pleasurable...love this performacne.. he stands with finger tips touching ever so slightly the mic stand..head tilted backwards..releasing his voice ...with such conviction such amazement..he sound magnificant...oh the night when christ was born..oh night.. oh hollllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy night.. held voice perfect.. oh night devineeeeeeee...he controls us here..his love shines..wow.. just wow...fall on your kneeeees..for here the angel voices...voice rising rising and sinks...softly rising again.. oh night.... oh night devine......stretching the words out..greogory talking..

---

...the music is building, the crowd holds their breath waiting....FALL on YOUR KNEES, OH HEAR THE ANGEL VOICES....OH NIGHT DIIIVINE.....

OH NIGHT OH HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLY NIGHT, OH NIGHT DIVIIIIINEEEEE.......

---

The angel is singing........O Holy Night

The night is divine - and so is his voice. I can hear all the subtle little nuances, and the incredible power. I don't know how he does it night after night.

---

he enhances the back up vocals..powerful voice.. you can hear the angel voices....wow wow.. huge crowd response.. wonderful..gregory speaking now..awaitng the anticipation of TFN..he he is...singing to the heavens...heart on his sleeve..for the world to witness...deep voice.. peaking to perfection..topping one right after the other..wow..crowd quiet.. absorbing his glory..beat picks up.. noel..noel...working it upwards to release the glory note of perfection...beat slowly picking up and up...clays voice rising and sinking..englufing every thing it touches...he is going for the big one..power in his voice is amazing..born is the king ..huge noteeeee....noelllllllllllllllll....born is the king.. ready for it..omg.....omg....wonderful.. and the crowd explodes with happiness

---

Hark the herald angels singgggg glory to the the newborn....oh come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant, oh come ye oh come ye to Bettthhhlehemmm.....

oh come let us adore him.......

beautiful.....

---

o come all ye faithful....sounds great.....high notes...huge screams....

---

HTHAS.....all I hear is that voice.. bellowering over the air ways..demanding your attention..grabbing you heart and tugging at it..he amazes me..OCAYF..joyful and triumpht.. oh come yea....really getting the power of his voice out.. oh come let us adore him.....christ ...the lord...low low regrister..really low..rising up and up .. oh wow...sorry had to take a minute there..and breath.. he is hitting these glory notes to perfection....the lorddddddddddddddd...here it come.. omg .this could have broken the ice they sit on..crowds wild for him

---

Nobody sings Christmas songs like Clay. He puts so much heart and soul into them. He sounds like he is in perfect voice tonight - and it pierces my heart.

---

Emmanuel....my goosebumps have goosebumps....soft and reverent......calling you in.....a little change up there....now rejoice, rejoice emmmaanuel...shall come to thee oh is-ri-el....rejoice, rejoice......building.....

the most beautiful thing I have ever heard..

now, powerful.....rejoice, rejoice, emannnuellllll.....

---

Emanuel...his song his voice his heart..his soul...he just shines here..so brightly ..sends chills thru me..leaving me wanting more and more.. he gives so much..rejoiceeeeeeee.. rejoiceeee....emanuellllllllllllllllllll....so very gentle and sincere tonight.. so hearth throbbing..voice over taking me..you want to cry and smile all at the same time....power note ohhh rejoice...lets his fall ... thentakes control and soars again..this really is a tear jerks guys..hard to discribe..even though I have seen him do it...whisper of a voice fading away..rejoiceee..so moving...so sultry..so believing...holy cow just amazing.. crowds loves it...

---

mary did you know...i LOVE this song...clay sounds sooo mysterious singing it...so hott..mary did you know that your baby boy is heavens' perfect lamb

---

MDYK..that your baby boy would save our sons and daughters...did you knowwwwwww...no one will ever sing this like Clay does...he is on artist that truly means what he sings..he believes every word ..and lets it shine to all of us..just love it...soon deliver you..oh mary did you know..his voice seems much more passoniate tonight .. more..heart breaking.. cant explaine....of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.. holding note..and stops an drops to low soft ones....rising up wards now .no softly melting away..leaving us with desire for more...audience truly appreciating this great applause...

---

beverly and tommy talking...soo you don't think christmas is a kid's holiday anymore...now comes let's take you home it's almost christmas...

..into my grown up christmas list...quiana sounds amazing..

---

Quianna - wonderful rich voice...our grownup Christmas list...

---

quianna sounds amazing.. she is such a perfessional..

---

Quiana! Beautiful

---

quiana getting LOUD cheers!

---

There he is!!!!

WOOO HOOOO's

This show has turned out to be a lot of hard work!

---

hello OHIO....amazing group of people on stage...felix pollard....daniel pearson....

---

There he is!!!!

WOOO HOOOO's

This show has turned out to be a lot of hard work!

---

slowwww dowwnnnnn Clay.....introducing dancers, actors....

loud applause for Gregory! Doing something to make the audience (and himself) laugh.....

---

He said, "This show has been a lot of work, and I hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have." Someone yelled out a cheer, and he stopped and said, "GOOD!" The whole crowd erupted.

He's doing the intros now, and part way through everyone started laughing. He said something about someone rolling their eyes. I hear lots of laughter, and he sounds pretty chatty. He said something about someone will get a picture of something and put it on the internet tonight. I love hearing him laugh - he sounds in really good spirits! I hope we get video of this!

---

From CB:

extremely talented singers that stuck around a lot longer than they wanted to......quianna and angela....

---

crowd laughing..very snarky clay tonight..

---

extremely talented lady quianna parlor...from SC...great applause..angie fisher...pasadina ca.....something happended..hear him yell and crowd yell..these peopel upon stage work so hard.. and back stage.. eric jason angel..naming them all..sound so happy and jolly...light up crew..asked someone do you work here...asked again.. yes he does..do you have your back stage pass..lets see..doesnt know him.. he had his pass...soemthing about quianna getting him in...

---

we want you to tell people that you care about that you care about them....

DSIAFCD......

awesome!

---

slowwww dowwnnnnn Clay.....introducing dancers, actors....

loud applause for Gregory! Doing something to make the audience (and himself) laugh.....

---

and how come you wait another minute..a hug is warmer when your in it....screamsss...

---

He was talking a blue streak tonight - I love that so much. It sounded like he was talking to some guy, asking him if he worked there. Not sure what that was about. He sounds very funny and snarky. Its so good to hear him sound so happy.

DSIAFCD - Amazing!

This crowd is going nuts! Screaming for the glory note - screaming after the glory note.

---

DSIAFCD.. wow.. he is in true form.. just controlls the audience like puttin his hands...give a little love every day.. boy he looks so dashing singing this song.. he swoops you up in his arms and hold you so tight.. hug is warmer when your in it.. some screaming.. and moaning going on...dont hold backkkkkk...how many peopel ..how many people are praying for loveeeeee.. dsiafcd.....voice is just rocking and blowing me away...holding it up there forever.. lower range now.. give love...........all the children knowwwwwwwwww.. wow wow.. he is shattering the ice in youngstown tonight...loveeeeeeeeeee...here he goes.. omg omg omg omg omg.....the ice has brokeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......crowd exploding.. major huge screaming.......

---

...LET ALL THE CHILDREN KNOOOOOW, EVERYWHERE THAT THEY GO, THEIR WHOLE LIFE LONG....LET THEM KNOW LOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....OHHHHHH YEAH....

THE GLORY NOTE THAT GOES ON FOREVER

---

give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... gotta give loveeeeeeeeeeee up and down...merry christmas ohio.. they must be on theri feet... can hear tremendous applause and screaming... the arena is shaking... he was amazing.. just absolutely wonderful.. still applauding..

---

MERRY CHRISTMAS OHIO!!

and to all of us....I wonder does he know that we are listening?!

---

GOOD NEWS....i love this song ....voice sounds sooo deep...

---

Good News.....close your eyes, bow your head....

I can see him standing there - those beautiful hands - the light changing -

for you a time of joy, behold a baby boy.....

this one still gets to me..

---

From CB:

GN.. so quiet now.. awaiting his appearence..and there he is.. standing in the shadows of the curtains.. one lone light shining on him.. and the words flow from his lips...using his hands to express his feelings and love.. his face shines on this song..his heart shows full blown.. the baby boy..good newwsss..good newwww.. he works those note like butter.. melting from on to the other.. bringing such good news...yelling fromt he crowd.. bow you head ..let the silence take you far from hear.. so beautiful.. most trembling song ever sung.. makes you feel so warm so loved so happy .. so blessed..hold newwwwwwwwwww so gentle .. but firm and in control...voice piercing thru the stream.. just out of this world...

--

we break the bread, we pour the wine....gooood news, good news, an angel brings news, GOOD NEWS, good news...i leave you with good news..sounds soo on tonight...

---

all eyes must be on him..just letting him enter us with the power of his voice.. the glory of his tone.. time to take a break and grab the claynex.. he gets me every time with this song.. every time..no better way to end the concert than with this song.. longing for more and more..hs voice soarsss..oh I bring you good news.. and angel brings good new.. rising up and down...making you demanding you hear every single vibrating note of it..........................good newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and they are on there feet .. huge applause.. he was outstanding just outstanding....

---

.....I leave you with gooooooooodddddddddd newwwwwwws..

until next time Clay!

---

From Cb:

He caught his foot or something and said something about this being on the internet tonight, and then did it again for those who missed it!

Nothing special during the hug part of the song...

---

nothng special with hug better with you in it.. did it fromthe middle didnt look at anyone special..crowd loved it.. said he was wonderful tonight..everyone really enjoyed it..

---

He had something stuck on his shoe and did a really funny little dance to get it off and he said "Oh Lord that'll be all over the internet tonight!"

Then, Gregory had his tie on the outside of his jacket and Clay came from behind him and was stuffing it back into his jacket, and Gregory rolled his eyes and Clay said, "He must have picked that up from me!!"

---

Didn't trip, had something on the bottem of his shoe he was trying to get off.....

NOTHING during hug....he was playing to the girls in the front row.....

---

Cellstream shutting down early tonight....see you all in Pittsburgh!!!

---

Apparently he had something on the bottom of his shoe, and he was trying to get it off. He was standing on one side of the stage, and so he walked over to the other side and put his foot up and said, "There you go, in case you didn't see it. I'm sure someone will get a picture and put it up on the internet tonight."

When he was introducing the crew he saw some guy standing back there that he didn't recognize, so he asked him if he worked there - and told him he wanted to see his pass. Pretty funny