12/02/05 NYC concert chat

Couch Tomato

William Joseph is on now - Carol of the Bells

From the Clack House:

"I just spoke with both Scarlett and YSRN. There appears to be no change in camera policy. Signs and ushers saying "no flash photography." Lots of people with cameras." :D

From CV:

"Just talked to my friend at the concert. She said that ET was interviewing alot people before the show. She also said that the last group she saw interviewed was 3 teenage girls. "

William Joseph - 1st time performing in NYC

Edited by bottlecap

OOh..that will be interesting. I'm glad the flash policy hasn't changed but hopefully folks will behave tonight. I know Jerome is not loved by all in Clayland but I'm glad he's there.

So what does the clayversity cellstream have on right now.

Wasn't Clay supposed to attend a Unicef event (other than the school visit) today? I think it was reported that ET was going to cover it. I didn't see anything on tonight's edition.

ETA: Getting Jerome to chat a bit would be great!! Hope it happens. - *sigh* - sure wish I could be there.

Edited by Belly Aiken

There is a UNICEF show on CBS in NY tonight. I'm sure someone will cap it for all of us. I'm assuming this is not a national show.

Or is it?

Ah, Clayversity does the WJ segment. I really enjoyed him and will pick up his album at my next concert.

More from CV:

"Patti just called from the Beacon. ET is interviewing out front for mondays show. There are bullhorn announcements that Flash photos are not allowed and that you will be ejected if you try."

New Yawkers are subtle, aren't they. Bullhorns??

CV sometimes does WJ, and sometimes not. Scheduled to talk to 43dudleyvillas during the intermission. Should be interesting.

Edited by bottlecap

UNICEF show from CH:

"Clay was shown for just about 15 seconds, in a montage of UNICEF ambassadors visiting different countries. They showed Clay visiting Uganda. First he is shown in looking out the window of a car at the children sleeping all over the sidewalks, while the voiceover said "In neighboring Uganda, Clay Aiken witnessed the plight of the so-called night-commuters." He then is shown walking around a room with children just sleeping in every possible corner, saying "It's a little hard to watch children have to sleep [pause and big swallow] and live in conditions like this." You could tell he was a little choked up. The entire thing lasted 15 seconds, but that is about what each ambassador got."

Hi guys...just dropping by during some quiet time in family reunion activities...I see I am going to miss a lot of things...Early show on Monday and quite a bit of controversy. I wish I can actually listen to the cellcert tonight...

keep the impressions coming...its very useful to me right now cos I miss my computer!

hi bottlecap...and welcome belly aiken