12/02/05 NYC concert chat

Couch Tomato

That's wishful thinking! I would love a video though.

Speaking of video...I haven't made the announcement yet...but in the spirit of Clay it forward, and thanks to the very lovely Scarlett, the Kansas City JNT05 will be available on DVD. I know there are many folks out there that may be on dial up, or have older computers, or maybe you aren't computer savvy enough to make your own DVDs.

But with some help from my friends, I'll be offering that DVD to anyone that wants one. Just PM me and let me know that you want one...simple as that. Everyone who receives one can make as many copies as long as they give them away for free and they don't alter the originals. With enough people with DVD burners in Clay Nation, this, we hope, should cut a huge chunk out of the eBay profiteers' market.

And according to Scarlett, they are working on Borgota JBT 09/01/05 for the next DVD.

Christmas Serenade - The Season for Romance. It got me alright. If only that tall guy with the spiky hair would ask me to dance... Sigh..

Belly - don't take that as anything other than board speculation - people are just making guesses about the reason for no videos.

Making cookies. I love the little prep work Clay does in the kitchen before he ushers them over. Although, personally, I'd prefer someone to clean-up after I make a mess baking. Clay, do you do dishes?

Anyway, The Christmas Song now.

Seems to be some giggling by the cellcerter. Don't know about what.

CVer is refering to TCS as the "Sock Report Song". Hee. Priorities!

Edited by bottlecap

Tommy inviting Beverly to church - he is the narrator.

Celebrate Me Home - EEEEEEEEEEE!

Pllllleeeaassseee, celebrate me home.....

Buffering, buffering - did I miss growling? Don't know.

Thomas' line now.

Will return in 20 minutes annoucement.

CV Cellcerter - craning to see socks - maybe cream with dark stripes? Couldn't see for sure.

Edited by bottlecap

CH stream report - fangirly cellcerter -- Buzzie and Skate just got a shout out.

Oh it's YSRN!!

She cried during Silver Bells.

a few mic problems but he sounds great

Singing in this throat deep and low and beautiful

Adorable little kid in front of her (6) clapping and having a great time

Loud laughs in the second place part

Stub Hub M & G during this intermission, so no Jerome on the cellcert at this time. Maybe later?

WJ looks like "unmade bed" - wrinkly clothes and messy hair.

Clay's hair definitely shorter - (note: see the school pictures from earlier today).

Limited flashers - discrete videoing going on.

Shout out to buzztechie and her picture taking ability from the cellcerter. Hope she gets good pictures from this show.

Dudley loved The Christmas Song. Who knew she could be so fangirly in real life? She is so serious in her posts. Hee.

She loved the second place joke. She thinks attendance looks greater than 1500 previously reported.

Much hair discussion by the cellcerters. The consensus is that it is very good.

Problems moving the scenery around tonight - not going as smoothly as normal.

Edited by bottlecap

Venue Security guy thinks the group is great. "More dedicated and creative group he's ever met. Very organized." One warning, and then flashers will be ejected. Very few flashes noted by the cellcerter.

Starting the second half now.

Edited by bottlecap