12/06/05 Boston, MA

Couch Tomato

William Joseph opening with Carol of the Bells.

I'm cleaning up after mixing up some Christmas cookie dough (without angelic assistance, unfortunately), so I'm hopping back and forth between my kitchen and my laptop.

Edited by bottlecap

Cellcerter estimating the venue is about 85% full. Seems to be starting a little bit late tonight. The Stub Hub people must be keeping Clay occupied.

The audience is getting restless, and is starting to clap. Come on Clay! We're waiting here! :lol:

Edited by bottlecap

I made it home. 3 more days and I"ll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee of the worst job in history.

Anyway, cellstream is sucky tonight... But it's funny..I still don't turn it off. I remember one night the stream was underwater all night and then suddenly Good News came in plain as day! Since then I never give up.

Way to sell that merchandise Clay!!

"It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you."

Dude, I don't know what the weather's like in Boston, but here it's 18 degrees and dropping. Rosy cheeks? More like blue and frostbitten ones.

Did I hear a horse noise or was I imagining things?

"Dash Away All"

Jingle Bells and all that jazz.

There is a horse whinny in the show <== should I spoiler this or is this a spoiler thread to begin with?

I loved it when they changed tempo when I saw the show. Everyone was too mellow, it brought them sitting back up in their chairs. I think this Jingle bells is one of my favorites.

Edited by playbiller

Hello, my name is djs111 and I am addicted to cellcerts.

The underwater ones still remind me of when we started doing them - crappy sound, but what a thrill!

Isn't technology grand! Today Clay sang behind a glass window in New York, and I downloaded it from Canada (I think that is where the servers are?) to here in Florida, and then played it over the phone to provide instant gratification for someone in California!

Clay's voice sounds very strong!

That video of GMA was amazing - I have no idea how they did it, finding a crack between people and focusing so well through the glass with reflection issues, etc. Really excellent version.

Hey Fear, how is your ticket auction going?

Edited by playbiller