12/09 Providence, RI

Ansamcw

playbiller, I watched the Albany SR / JB clip right before I signed on. If they hadn't talked aboiut Giddyup tippy Clay on the stream last night, I wouldn't even have noticed the slight loss of balance. I think they have made changes in the staging some, as Clay is definitely more animated on those songs, and is interacting with the dancers more on SR. He was extremely cute in the Albany clip.

HyAMLC.

Too bad Clay is not in that cd...

The mom is such a Clayfan...and her face was glowing talking about Clay...

HYAMLC...snifff (I was hoping for IBHFC...I guess I will ahve to listen to that on the IPOD)

Short version...boo...

hee nice shot of Andy....

AWWWW another too short Clay sighting...I need another hour fo CLay!

That was nice, now I missed supernanny.

For some reason I only hear some notes on the concert. The applause seems to be good, but it could be where the cellcerter is sitting. I was underwhelmed with the applause last night. I do have my reality show quota to keep up.

Edited by playbiller

Yep, the mom was definitely the huge Clay fan in that family. Nice version of HYAMLC with WJ and Andy. Also, nice Jeep commercial that they made Clay do there. Product placement much?

I missed The Christmas Song, and we're on to I Miss You Most at Christmastime.

Couchie, I think the CB reports are also coming from the CV stream, so we're getting our stuff from the same source. You can always just edit out the duplicate stuff if it bugs ya.... :P

Edited by bottlecap

Pleasssseeee, Celebrate Me Home.....

I love WJ's jazzy little piano noodlings in the instrumental interludes of this song.

Applause, I assume for the family's appearance.

Sing me home, give me number.

You think John would be a little smoother on his lines after 20 some shows. Maybe he's high on hairspray fumes... j/k!

Intermission report: per cellcerter, the crowd is more into it than last night, good energy.

Couldn't see the socks. Maybe 4 colors.

Clay told a M&Ger he had ten white suits. Maybe kidding about the exact number - 10 seems excessive.

Another different move on SR.

Tommy dropped one of the knitting needle drumsticks, and had to retrieve it quickly.

Edited by bottlecap

Quiana's pants. I did notice in each of my shows that ther pants did not hang nicely like the others. Actually forthe first show I thought it was odd that her jacket was all wrinkeled and the others are neatly pressed, until she came close and I could see it was a beautiful brocade.

Oh I hope they get a better phone!!!

Quiana seem to ahve static cling problem with her pants.

Allison is having a mic problem

looks like hais is cut but lots of product eye lashes are pale...

Bottlecap you still with us.

How did you like the Fox special.

The program was well worth the wait. A striped suit, funky tie, a wide smile and a lip bite all in a three minute time frame (major THUD time).

As I said in the last post, Lordy Lordy, just shoot me now and get me out of my misery (LOL).

Can't wait for GMA. Hope tonight concert was good and

The cellcerter was passing on a story from a M&Ger - the woman's hands were shaking badly, so Clay held her hands until she calmed down. He asked the M&Ger about her other two friends that she always sat with, so apparently he does really recognize the "regulars". The question is does he know all 5,000 of them? Kind of freaky, that he's watching us watch him.