12/11 Camden,NJ

Ansamcw

Fred and Adele Astaire used to dance together until she got married and retired when he left the stage and went to the movies.

Clay just gets stronger as he tours - guess it is all the practice he gets every day.

Edited by playbiller

Christmas waltz is so sweet...and HYAMLC was very cool...

The Kents are good dancers but I just wish the director helped them get more in touch with the characters. I don;t know if it was a stylistic decision...that they are supposed to be these doll like characters with this over the top smiles on their face.

I do enjoy their dancing I just dont; focus on their faces :)

this christmas song version is so much better...I was listening to last years version and I was so impatient with it. Yeah I do have to change my favorite christmas CD... hate that!

Love that final you....so sweet!!!!

Silver Bells duet.

I hadn't thought about it too much until now, but I wonder if Gregory sings or not in real life. I'm thinking maybe not, since he didn't get a singing bit in the show. For the recaps I've read, it sounds like he is making a bunch of pre-teen fans on this tour. Gives 'em somebody else to crush on besides Harry Potter..

Ansa, have your girls watched any of the Clack? If so, what do they think about Gregory?

The Christmas Song - gentle and mellow, almost a lullaby.

No the girls unfortunately has not shown too much interest on Clay. The preteen mentality is coming in. They don't really not like him...but Clay is mom's guy so they kinda try not to be interested. they like to just give me an eye roll...

oh playbiller I didn't really get that from the story...I just thought they danced well...

I do think Gregory sings...I think I read that somewhere that he has been in musicals in Raleigh.

Angela sounds particularly melancholy tonight. I wonder if she thinks about her little boy when she sings her song. It must be tought to be away from him for so long.

Celebrate me home. Growls or not? I can never hear on the stream...

And curtains for the first act.

Cellcerter's friend: "His voice is so pure" Loves the story line "He's just amzing" Can't wait for the second act. Hee, I think she's liking it.

Cellcerter: "God bless the camera man" (for the jumbotrons) - amazing close-ups.

Raspberry, lime green, and dark stripes on the socks. Hair looks "pretty good" - may be shorter, not so spiked.

Edited by bottlecap

Intermission report:

>Cellcerter pretty close...

he kinda rubbed his hands together like evil genius before manipulating the dancers.

for the cookie cutter he did a michievous smile

they saw Quiana give Gregory a one arm hug backstage as Angela was singing

good audience reaction...lots of warmth from the audience

>socks report...brown with multicolored stripes...different shades of brown and orange/

the biggest change for the cellcerter since the west coast...best change is jumbotron...great closeup of Clay.

mising depth in the harmony...did the giddyup move...it seemed like some of the sleigh ride choreography was getting more wild.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" on the text message on the jumbotron. Hee!

I love the completely different reports on the sock colors.

Hopefully, there will be Clack of the jumbtron coverage: A fabulous close-up during the Christmas Song that drew audible moans from the whole auditorium.

Edited by bottlecap

Only a couple of flashers noted by the cellcerter.

A concert virgin compared Clay to Jimmy Stewart - wit and vunerability.

Another one compares him to Nat King Cole. - a throwback in style

He's bowling them over in Camden!

Edited by bottlecap

This CH intermission report was getting a bit cryptic for me since I was watchign survivor. It took me awhile to realize they were talking about tsathy....

I alsways thoguht Clay was very Jimmy Stewart...I wuv him too.

From CB:

SOCK REPORT : Think they are grey /brown stripe ! NOT SURE ! WHAT A HOOT THIS CHICS ARE ?? I am loving me this droopy drawers person ! Who is she? hahahahaha!

virgin is back.. she loved it.. guess she keeps coming back for more..lol..she loved his eyes.. he has eye liner on.. and they are stunning..he was great kinda cute..thinks he is like nat king cole..sounds great..the women doesnt understand why they are calling her a virgin. she is explaining to her lol...

Yeah, the concert virgin terminology can surprise people. My neice was a little taken aback when a couple of the women we met at the JBT squealed "Oh, you're a virgin" at her - seemed like a very personal comment! :P

Anyway, The First Noel. The reception hasn't been the greatest for the second half - a lot of static.

Moving into Hark the Herald Angels...