12/13 Washington, DC

Ansamcw

From CB:

.....home for the holidays....starting CMH.....please celebrate me home.....ahhhhhh, siiiiiiing me home, hits that note just right.....building the song......pleaaaaasssseeeee....WOW!

---

.....white sweater hoody instead of jacket and tie, hood looks kinda stooopid hanging off the back, but cellcerter likes that look......some difference in CMH -----we had a growl!!!!!

---

did do the growllllllll..cant see the sock from where they are good.. may be tan stripped..hair..spiky..doesnt look as spiky as usual.. sound system is horrible. .absolutely horribe.. that why I am hearing these weird notes..

---

sound at the venue is tinny.....sound not good at all, cutting out.....

---

Ok, cellcerter says Clay is wearing a white sweater hoody instead of a suite & tie ! WE NEED A PIC OF THIS! OMG we got a growl too !

Tan striped socks ! Spikey hair , lookin good , not as pointy as usual ! Shorting mic , sound poopy !!

Someone has to tell this cellcerter not to be sitting on the cellphone ! keeps getting muffled !

---

Caller is reporting of a young dude that won tickets to see Clay , was going to sell them but thought he would go ! He is a rocker dude , but came away really liking Clay's voice ! He also brought a lot of friends with him too!

---

hoodie one from jimmy kimmel

---

The hoody is the one from Jimmy Kimmel.....saw a couple of flashes that were chased down....

---

seen a couple of flashers.. ushers went after them.. but not many..lots of people taking pictures tomorrow nights show almost sold out....

---

its freezing in DC. temp 28 degrees.. maybe why clay is cold..

---

The natives are getting restless.......extremely loooonnng intermission here....

---

said crowd was pretty receptive.. pretty good.. not as many guys there tonight as usual..scattered standing O..only about 1/3 of the audience..people on the far left or right are pertty blocked..moving around now.. trying to find better viewing seats..

---

Its starting again....

OHN...he started this very tenderly...

He kinda ruined this song for me...I was listening to my mix of Christmas CD and whenever I hear an OHN that has such a grand arrangement like Josh Groban;s and Celine Dion...I have to go look for CLay;s OHN after. I just love his understated arrangement of this song.,

From CB:

music playing .some laughing..dont know why.clay had to do something with tommys tie... bev and tommy in the church.. looking for his familyy. here comes OHN..piano quietly in the background.. and clay brings the sounds to life...with such passion and sense of devine worth.. he is just overall throbbing...makes my heart race at a steady constant beat..all above normal..sound is good..stars are brightly shining...dear savior... hear the angels voicesss oh nighttttttttttttttttttttttt devine.. oh night when christ was born.. the senserity in his voice is just amazing.. his songs all have messages and he delivers them with such grace and glory.. fall on you knees.. for hear the angelss voice.. rising ..up .. for nightttttttttttttttttttt holding long notes...lowering ..oh night oh holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy night.. playing with the sounds.. as they just roll and fall out of his mouth and off this tongue..and fill the air with joy...tommy reading...........oh holyyyyyyy night night devineeee...he has to be looking to the heavens just beautiful. .sound is wonderful....lower regrister now oh hooly night.. holy night devineeeeeeeeeeee..wow crowd loved it

---

From CB:

TFC.. the angels did ....in fields.that they lay...this is where he shows his emotions thru the tenderness in the way he handles and controls the mic stand.. king of isreialllllllllll ...dayyy and night noel noel noelllllllllllnoelllllllllll born is the king...of iserialllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..bring it down.. getting ready to let lose and part the heavenly skies...what beauty .. he changed that up.. really changed it up..noel noelllllllllllllllllllllll another change up.. born is the king of iserial...noel noellllllll noellllllllllllllllllllllll noelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll another chang on the high note.. born is the king born is the born is the king of iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll and he so nails it.. they have to be on their feet

---

From CB:

emmanuel...oh come ...oh come emmauel....just heart melting voice..son of Gooooooodddddd.. rejoiceeeeeeee rejoiceeeeee no one can rejoice like clay does.. lower deep voice.. rejoiceee rejoice.....emmanuel....shall come to thee or iserialllllllllllllll rejoice..wavering the last note to perfection..oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rejoice.. shivering just plain shiveringggg.. shall come to theee ....rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee the power is unbelievable.. emmmmannnnuel.. shall come to theeeeee.. rejoice....so tender and heart crushing.. so darn emotional...reeeeejoice.. with such beauty.. and the explode..

---

MDYK......I've lost all words.....

moan......

---

MDYK..walk on water.. save our sons and daughter.. did you know ..walk when angelss....kiss you little baby you kiss the face of God ...MDYK...that your baby boy..sound absolutely perfect.. solid as granite.. come to make you new.. little does clay know . .he has made us new.. reborn and full of life and excitement once again...blind will see deaf will hear dead will live again lame will leap.....praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbb..this is just a total teaful performance..amazing.. rule the nation did you know that your baby boy..perfect lamb...is the great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

---

crowd laughter .. no clue why..bev talking..grown ups make mistakes too. .oh I know.. my dad.. some laughter..now time for quianna..and her awesome voice and talent..

---

I'm not going to see it so I have seen lots of Clack

so is Fear a virgin? Or a spoiler ho

MGUCL...Quiana does a great job but I was listening to Clay's version on the ipod today and it is jsut so mocing...and that is despite all the background noise in the clip...can;t wait for a clean version but Christmas is just so far away.