12/13 Washington, DC

Ansamcw

From CB:

clay pre recording..family ..not just blood relatives..and he strolls onto the stage with such command and confidence.. its his show and he so owns its..and the crowd errupts.. major yelling ...hardly hear him..we learned a lot doing a show like this..talking about flashing.you there. how rude..

---

"How rude" - he just shamed someone for flashing with that remark!

---

Clay , talkin about flashers still flashing ........said HOW RUDE ! Said a lot of hard work in the tour ! Went WOOOOOOO! Intros now !

---

not as easy wowwwwwwww. .he woowwwed.. introduce you to some of our family right now.. chicago mr flex ..danny.. now william.. cd for sale.. he is called william joseph.. he is warp speed talking.. newest dad.. andy...good applause..john adam..continuious clapping.. ...rn very professionall mr gregory ellis...mcwl.. story..never would have known that song .. hight school teacher.. no.. miss allison..crowd doing great job...some aweingg going on.. heard a gift for you..they have other people inthe audience tonight. can you hear me.. can you hear me now..allison talking.. friends in audience..community..big round of applause..lydia ryan the youngest people to ever be on stage.. big applause...

---

sc quianna la angela.. intro crew.. give round of applause.. tech crew...sprit of the season..challenge you ...give hugs..to the person next to you right now.. and he takes off singing..ones you lovee.. dont even wait a little while ..little less lovvveee how many people are crying some people are dying.. he is really pouring it on.. dsiafcd...find a way...to give a little love every day...must be working the crowd.. he is just so on...hug is warmer with you in it....oh babbby thats a fact....lots of whoooohoooo major wohooooss... dont hold backkkkkkkkkkkk

---

No Good News tonight!!!!

Cellcerter: Clay said "You wouldn't believe how many problems we have had tonight." Watch out all the backstage Coke machines.

DSIAFCD - had his arm around Angela, and beckoned Quiana over to join them at the end.

Boy, I bet there will be some pissed off recaps posted on the boards tomorrow - sightline problems, bad sound system, no Good News, weird clothes. Is DC going to be the new Seattle?

I think the CV stream is done, so I'll say goodnight to y'all.

Edited by bottlecap

two speculations...one...its too late already it ended at 10:30...so probably in there is union rules that preented them to going to late...

Others are wodnering if its the flashing.

eta: Clay said that to allison that someone has soemthign for you and brought allison to Newland and they talked a bit and gave ehr a guardian angel doll...

NYC wasn't much of a social scene. I ran into a few people that I knew. I figure people will know me by the huge camera always hanging around my neck. It would have been great to meet you.

Any more word on the Good News mystery? Think we'll get a blog entry? I would have been heartbroken if there had been no Good News at one of my concerts.

I had a meet and greet with Clay in DC and we were told by Jerome that there was no encore (GN) because of the flashes.