12/16 Nashville TN

bottlecap

From CB:

CS.. crowd give good applause right at the begining..as he strolls across the stage.. to the set.. sits on the step.. slowly reaches into his inside pocket right next to his beating heart.. and draws the star cookies cutter out. holds it between his two fingers.. soflty playing with it.. may wayssssssss merry chirstmas.. to you..........he turns over his left shoulder placing the star on the table..completeing the set up for a perfect joyful time for bev and tommy.. he rises and slowly glides out of sight......merry christmasssssssssss to youuuuuuuuuu

---

angela singing now.. he so gracefully enters the set and takes control with her beautiful voice..crowd really quiet..

---

Play? You said PLAY????? YOU BETCHA!!!!!

It's time for Angela to sing......I miss you most at Christmas time.......memories flood my mind of those that are missing this Christmas.......

---

Christmas has always been my favorite time of year.. but I swear I never knew just how wonderful it could be with Clay in it..sure warms my heart..angela doing great job.. voice sound great..

---

great job from angela.. crowd loved it.. not back to vignette.set up for CMH..the growl that cracks many a soul.. please let it be true...phone ringing.. again mailbox full.. clay standing off the the side..watching with baited breath..ready to stroll across the stage an make his presence know..

---

Just a quick comment to say the the "dog from Hell" is much better behaved. She still jumps all over funiture and decaptates any stuffed animal she finds, but she also stopped scratching my face with her paws and comes in for hugs with her head down for nuzzles. She also learned not to bite my fingers - hard or at all anymore. She is trained to use the cellar if I go out and don't come home soon enough, so I don't shampoo the rugs every day anymore. She even barks less and socializes with dogs now.

intermission report:

freaky hair...really overproduct...sticking up straight

GBB truly loves it...she sounds totally excited...getting really teary eyed

John did better tonight...

watching Clay a lot and he shows a lot of reaction going on...liek when the ornament drops Clay puts his hand over his heart...when Bev ask about her face needing ironing Clay made a face as if to say oooo...he will get it now.

sokcs orange and brown?

they are all very excited talking over each other...

very pretty...lots of energy...lots of zing and bouncing

Clay;s been checking out ficus boobage bling???? a few off notes cos he pushed it a bit too much (yup just what I thoguth) but great and strong voice

pants of Clay Quiana and Angela needed Ironing...and Angela's seem very short...

Exit sign fell off the door as the moved the set...the ball fell off

John is so cute during JB...Clay did the hip thing...

Clay is a very mischevious angel..he hugged himself and rubs his hands together before doing his hand magic

...crowd started clapping in the beginning of a few songs...SB and CS

WJ...as he sat to do his last song...everyone was quiet and someone wolf whistled and WJ stopped and smiled and said thank you.

Beverly said ...she knows someone in the business and they can get goor seats

more intermission report:

John much better...

Heidiho..cried twice...

Adam dancing...hips freaks them out.

they are so funny cos they are allso excited giving the report I think they truly enjoyed it.

Angela made lots of people cry...

Clay got growly in the beginning of CMH...

Clay is very actively lsiteing and reaction to the vignettes.

The Christmas song...showed how much affection developed between Beverly and tommy.

OMG what have they been drinking...everyone is jsut giggling and sound so excited...many reporters have been on ...they need to keep talkign cos no one is listening in the other end.

they are now talking to audeince members not on the net. Theya re all loving it...

She thinks the vignettes did a good job...natural interaction between actors...

Clay very sparkly tonight...good crowd response...laughing and clapping at every jokes.

Really responded well to jingel bells, celebrate me home and Christmas waltz.

people seem to have moved down but not out...

They are talking about the woman whose daughter is an understudy in the Pyjama Game and for some reason GBB thinks it is a Rock Husdon thing - - Howard Keel people! Rochk Hudson did not sing.

Bwah - GBB mentioning that Gregory's pants look wet on one side and Fiscus didn't notice because she does not look at a 9 year's pants. Bwah.

And it is back....

Up to rejoice, rejoice. nicely modulated.

Edited by playbiller

From CB:

PER LINLAS: NICE GROWL!!! VVEEERRRYYY NICE GROWL!!!!

AND ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

EARGASMS.....

----

he must be taking those loooong stides.. slowly almost motionless..across the stage.. meeting quianna.. with a smile.. and recieving the box of decorations..know they hold hope for all future christmas's for bev..and the voice shocks the venue....home for the holidays....so sexy and sultry..as he lays the box down and removes the lid..gently placing it behind the chair....please celeberate me home..give me a number.. please celebrate me home...................soaring.. laying it on...notes up and down and just perfect.. I gotttttt.. comon homeeeeeeeeee comon homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..please celebrate me homeeeeeeee and the crowd errupts.. what a god blessed voice he has.................couldnt hear a growll.. still have hope it was there...he is really giving his all... now john talking....

----

please celebrate me hommmmeeeeeeeee please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. love the way he works this ..from scale to scale.. then just mellows out .. and the crowd errupts in major screaming and yelling.....intermission...

---

certer say he may be having a bit of trouble with his voice. .some cracking in the begining. said crowd not the most reseptive.. are clapping in al lthe right places.. but not enough I guess..

---

three growlssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

----

Per LINLAS: Snowflakes going up their noses...

HAIR: SPIKEY in front....

JINGLE BELLS was amazing....according to BLUSH...and CMH....*GAH*

NOT noticing any flashes.....

Jerome taking stub hubbers now......

---

this person says good crowd pretty full.. crowd quiter.. but reacting in all the right places..venue echoing.. sound not good in the venue...but she is loving it..talking to someone else now..red and black socks.. like the emmy socks..

---

Clay is singing softly tonight...a couple of cracks...he is beautiful.....hair pretty much the same, spikey with blond hairlights......

---

hair blond highlights kinda spiky.. doesnt see anything different than it has been..to me if it was purple it would be sexy on clay....not like other reports. .of goopy and lot of products init. she is 14th row center. great view

---

There was only one little girl in the first scene with Adam so he picked her up and put her on Adam's knee. It was very cute.

---

talking about the big loud boom back stage..just happened..think someone dropped the piano.. lol...bowl feel inpitcure sceen.. sign feel off door.. and thensomething feel off the table while doing the cookies.. sounds like a dropping to floor good time tonight..

---

This cellcerter said they were BABY growls.....

---

Popsickle toes for BLUSH because of the hockey game last night....

White shirt and tie is back.....hair longer....

People are having a great time.... older lady from Nashville next to them grabbed Blush's arm when he came out and GASPED!!!! LOL!! The lady has been so fangirly...said he was "SO CUTE!" And she has been to a few concerts of his, but not recently.

---

talking to irishbook now.. had to run out into the hall to get my halo.. it kinda fell off for a sec.. all better now.. slightly warped but fits just perfect.. her Mom is excited just breathing the same air that Clay is...smart lady...

---

stud hubbers have not returned yet.. say one flash at the begining. and that was it..they stopped...cloths..same as before.. lifted his jacket up a bit during JB.. gott see that one..

---

WOw another excelent TFN

standing O

the cellstream went really soft for a bit there was not able to ehar all of OHN but what I heard was excellent...

OMG HTHAS_OCAYF...was excellent...

BUT...BUT...emmanuel...OMG, was just breath taking

hee MDYK got an applause in the beginning...I wonder if people are starting to connect this song to Clay....he sounds so beautiful on this so far!!!!

Hmmm haven; thought of that playbiller.

Clay sounds truly lovely in this second half...he has more control tonight.

He seem to have a different start to his banter tonight....

hee,,,he said they had thinasgiving in louisville KY and there was a loud cheer from the audeince...to which he said...seems more residence here tonight...

From CB:

tommy standing in the church looking for his parents. sound almost like a horror movie sound.. really scarry..haunting................Clayangel watches from afar.. knowing he needs him he glides towards him...looking him over..releasing that tucked in tie..with a quick flick of his finger...bev talking to him now..

---

now the voice appears.. OHN.. still got all those haunting .. whipering.. howling ..like wind blowing thru the cracks of time..voice sounds way off into the distance..oh hear the anels voicesssssssssss.. oh nighttttttttttttttttttttt but that raging voice just pierces thru the horrible sounds.. oh night devineeeeeeeeeeeeee..he is definately in his element in this set.. standing so tall and firm.. mic stand with his fingers gracing the cold metal.. and warming it to perfection.. feathering like strokes of soft desires.............oh night devineeeeeeeee...sound is bad.. tommy talking now..the white angel looks down on tommy... oh holy night.. night devineeeeee you can hear the angel voicessssssssss ...soft and shimmering voice.. as he fades out to the heavenssssssss.. crowd applauding..

----

....ohhhh hooooooollllllly night, oh night divine.....Tommy does his reading.....I love this part...oh holy night.....Clay's voice just soars...you can hear the angel voices.....oh holy......oh holy night, oh holy night diiiiiiiiiiiviiiiiinnnnnne....lovely...

---

TFN....muffled, sounds as if from a long distance away.....Clay's voice cuts right through the distance.....noel, noel.......filled with passion....

---

tommy reading again.. music starting..FN.. how beautiful.. wowwwwwwwwwwww whowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. amazing. .crowd liking this one.. I was out in the office checking in a customer and could hear him all the way out there..bad to be thudding infront of customers..

---

THE FIRST NOEL....

beautiful....

BORN IS THE KING.....BORN IS THE KING...BORN IS THE KING...

OF I-IS-RA-EEELLLL!!!!!

A nice little Melisma on the last notes....woohoo!!!

Right into HTHAS.....

---

He got great applause for TFN....

HTHAS/OCAYF.......about the only thing that is clear on the stream is Clay's voice...music and backup singers are not very distinct.....Clay's voice, however, is unmistakeable....so perfect and joyful.....

just got a bit louder and I can hear the harmonies now...

---

HTHAS-OCAYF.. just this this combo.. emmanuellllllllllll hark the hearld angels sing. .glory to the new born...OCYF.. joyful and trimuphts.. oh come ye oh come ye to bethelham.. just beautiful.. forcing that voice into every creaves of you being.. filling you with warmth and satisfaction.. just absolutely breathtakingg.. oh comeeeeeeeeeeee ye oh come ye to..bethelham..come and behold him born the king of angels.....oh come let us adore hime.. voice rising and rising.. the loooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddd....hold on here it comeeeeeee.. the lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd k Im down... major applause on this one..

---

WAILING on Oh Come Oh Come...such emotion...

CHRII-SST THE LOOO-OOR--ORD!!!!! more melsima here too!! You GO CLAY!!! ( Did he read that voice thread on the street or what??)

EMMANUEL..... rich and low

---

......lifting his voice....Emmanuel......death's dark shadows put to flight......rejoiiiiiiiccccce, rejoiiiiicce Emannnnuellllll shall come to thee oh Israel.....

he has forever put his signature on this song.... it is forever his now......

Now his voice is pure power, soft, then powerful again......

REJOICE

---

emmanuel.. starts off soft and so beautiful.. vice is very gentle and pure.. make you feel so content and just warms your heart... rejoiceeeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeeee emmanuel.. such sincere passion in his voice tonight especially now.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh rejoice rejoice.. emmanuel.. oh iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllll rejoice rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee..god i love this man..iseriallllllllllllllllllllll rejoiceeeeeeee holding it.. sound fading a bit.. but can stil hear that hearthrobbing voice .. just rips you apart.. such a passionate ending.. good applause

---

BLUSH and LINLAS: I think they are on that cold floor now after that....Woah.....incredible....

Applause from audience for beginning notes of MDYK...

---

The crowd cheers loudly for the start of MDYK (interesting how they are doing that now - recognized).....ahhhhhhhhh........sublime.......

---

... he blew The LAMMMMMBBBBBB right out of the building....huge applause.....

---

MDYK and the crowd starts applausding.. great.. give sight to a blind man.. baby boy.. calm a storm with his hand....the child that you delivered will soon deliver you..oh mary did you know...my ears are just burning.. he is so wonderful.. praisess of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb yelling and whooping....lord of all creations.. baby boy.. now one says baby like clay does.. just melts my soul...perfect lambbb.. is the great ..I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...just absolutely amazing...and they applaude...wonderful...

---

quianna getting ready to sing.. bev talking.. grown ups make mistakes too.she is on.. sounds great as always...gotta run get some ice for my tea.. or I will never survive DSIAFCD...

---

Truly SPINE TINGLING Moment when he sings Praises of the LAAAMMBBB!!! Jaws drop and hands clap involutarily

---

......here goes Quianna with her grownup Christmas list.....her voice really comes over well on the stream.....

---

QUIANA...such control and power...she just SHINES!

Applause in middle of song....crowd very appreciative...

---

crowd loved quianna. lots and lots of applause..piano playing int he back ground.. now pre recording from clay..

------

Awwww, I'm sitting here all spine tingely listening to this beautiful gift that Clay has given to us......and, I don't want it to end..........

Time for our Christmas message.....I'll miss knowing just when he changes his pants every night.....

---

LINLAS says tearfest beginning....its gonna be over soon.....Whaahh Waaaahh....

( I know we all feel the same way every night!)

MAD SCREAMS FOR CLAY!!!

---

There he is - wonderful applause......they have spent so much time together that they think of themselves as family...we are thrilled that you are a part of our family this year......wow, I can hear him pretty well......intros...

Yup - the lamb is goonnnnneeeee.......

---

and out of the darkness flashes the tall lean machine wearing spakly black..long jacket.. tailored pants.. to perfection.. with a bright wide red huggable tie.. the man is perfection.. merry christmas .. and he rattels on.. said I think so good to be back into town..crowd yelling.. check somethin out.. quianna did..on road together the past two year.. think of each other as family now.. thanksgiving in louisvelle ky...often times you can be with family without be related.. trilled tobe with these peopel.. flex..............daniel pierson....extremely talented musician. playing the piaon here.. record in loby ...we got a big theater here we could probalby start the line on both sides. .mr william joseph..hes from la.. andy.....from long way away austrialia.. adam kent..la john...melborn patrica kent.. cheyenne wy.....extremely talented people.. very talented mr gregory ellis..quite the ham.. talking about the story line and motiviate about the song.. said your gonna get into trouble if you dont watch it.. see here she come I told you...

---

.....very talented young man, Gregory Ellis....oooooh just bawled out a flasher....you're gonna get in trouble....here he comes (security).....crowd applauds!!!

---

INTROS.....

Teasing Joseph about the long line for him in the LOBBY...

Community theaters...."Support the community theaters in your ...COMMUNITIES!!" LOL!!!!!

====

support the community theather in you community.. from nashville.. big applause..playing in the christmas carol.. you know wherethat is.. you people dont know.. where.. is..look it up. .tommorw night..give round of applause one more time..miss quianna parlor..lots of applause..ca.. angie fisher.. again lots of applause..she did the hip jerk...talent group of peopel round of applause one more time.. now intro back stage.. and crew...

====

"5 or 6 days till Christmas....(crowd corrects him)..Ok...like I said, NINE days till Christmas!!"

DSIAFCD.......WAAAAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge screams for BABY THATs FACT....yeah

---

Gregory's mom was in the show this evening......started Christmas tour a little early......getting a little closer now....turn to somebody you don't know and give them a hug.....audience does what he tells them to do....starting DSIAFCD

---

...really belting it out now.....how many people are prayin for looooove....don't save it all Christmas day, find a way holidays have come and gone....give loooovvvveee....

wait for it.....let all the children knooooow, everywhere that they go, their whole life looongg let them know

LOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE......blowing out my speakers....

YEAH......I do believe they liked it!!!!!

---

MOTHER OF ALL GLORY NOTES!!!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS NASHVILLE!!!

---

6 days away from christ. .9 day. whatever.. give hugs all around you...now singing..give just a little .. to the ones you love.. sound amazing.. dont even wait a little while. his voice is just as solf as satin.. now starting to rage thru the notes.. grabbing you .. dont save it all for christmas dayyyyyy find a way to give a little love.....very controlled voice.. give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. how could wait another minute .. ...ob baby thats a facccct. and they yell.. reason dont matter dont hold baaaaaaaaccck.. how many people. he is letting lose now.. oh baby.. he is soaring.. just tempting us .. and teasing us.. he gonna blow us away.. give a little love every day...find a way.. holidays have come an gone.. give loveeeee.....plant your feet and hold on to the nearest heavy object.. everywhere that they go.....all night long ....crowd ready.. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMG Good lord he shookthe earth and rattle the atmosphere.. finda wway...............shaking here.. just no more words for this man.. absolutely freaken beyond reality....and the crowd has to be on their feet.. blowing him away.. ---

----

.....lots of applause.....Good News starts....softly and the audience is instantly quiet...

---

Post Concert report:

WOW....first words from cellcerter...they are speechless

Banter...they went to eat and Monelle's

he said Q&A went abck 4 or 5 times already..really enjoyed it.

he mentioned thankgsiving in kentucky...lots of app;lause so he said apparently more people from kentucky than nashville here...

DSIAFCD...hugged gregory during the line about the child...then Gregory tried to ruffle his hair but didn;t quite work.

Clay told a flasher you will get in toruble...when people clapped he said...where there you go...then the security guard came to get her camera and people clapped.

Cellcerter jostled a clack gatherer during hug is warmer...

according to cellcerter who went to three shows...she thinks the Nashville was the best because of the sound.

Q&A were just gorgeous...tonight...

From CB:

they are still out of control as the music to GN starts to play.. how wonderful.. and he appears from the darkness.. drapped in black.. with the glow of soft gold that lays over his body..he looks to the heavens..hands..lifted to God.. he stands tall and convicted in his beliefs.. bended kneeee.. sound fading but can stil hear the voice of the angel finding its way thru space..good newwwwwwwwsss good newssss.. just takes the air right out of you body and leave you content savoring the experience of his glory.. every breath he takes is released with the sounds of the heaven.. laced with star dust that trickes thru the air and effects everything it touches.. just beautiful.. chilling and so heart wrenching.. tempo picking up.. we break the bread we pour the wineeeeeee.. and angels...decend heavenly bound.. good newwwwssss good newwwwwwwwwwwsss.. an angel brings good news.. the crowd has to be mesmerized caught in his spell..and no way out.. oooooooohhhhhhh I bring you good newwwss. .an angel brings good new.. good newwwsss good newwss as he raise the tempo and sails back down.. I leave you with goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd newwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssss ..... and he is gone..

---

I leave you with Good News.....beautiful melisma.....an angel brings good news......piano in the background is gorgeous...there goes the high notes.....he leaves us with Gooooddddddddd Newwwwwwws, backing through the curtain....

---

GOOD NEWS.....

So beautiful and with even more emotion than usual....

stunning....and it is

OVer...

LINLAS: OMG... OMG...please tell me you could hear that.....he was 4 feet in front of us......(she really isn't to coherent right now....)

---

...they think that he has a cold, his talking sounded more congested then his singing.....second 1/2 voice was wonderful though.......he is looking thin.....so adorable, sweet, cute...and WJ is also cute.....

---