12/17 Atlanta GA

bottlecap

So its sounds like the second place lines went off pretty well...

From CB:

Anyone feel like waltzing? It's the time of year when the world falls in love, every song you hear seems to say...merry christmas may your new years dream come true......

---

crowd absolutely loving the second place.. lots of applause and whooping ...clay must be relieved that this part went well.. breath for me honey...some laughter..cant hardly hear tommy...oh my I hear that.. children laughing...silver bells.. silver bellssssssss ringa ling.. hear them sing...now bev singing.. sounds great.. now the perfect harmony.. as their voice join together and blend ... soon it will be christmas day.. soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..so sweet.. great crowd applause..

---

vignette.. dance lessons.. frosty window panes.. some applause..sounds good.. for you and for me.. that time of year.. world falls in love...merry christmas may your christmas dreams come true.. 3/4 time.. would love to be in Clays arms ..gliding over the stage.. as one.. him singing this .. wow.. just such a beautiful christmas love song..he really is sounding very romantic and senual tonight.. just effortless.. time of year...big applause for something..crowd loved what ever that was...now end of song and good response

Wonder who's going to do the narration in the church tonight?  New kid or someone else? I'm always impressed by how still Gregory manages to be when Clay is singing.

Well, since Tommy basically reads the Christmas story straight from the Bible -- I think he'll be fine. He can have the book in front of him.

Whew! First act over!

Thought you were refering to our Angela (couch tomato) there for a second.  Can't wait to hear what kind of adventures she got up to this week-end...

hee our california Angela...

intermission...Gregory is sick...

little boy seem intimidated but he did a good job.

they modified a lot and skipped a lot...

Beverly was a bit off too...

The lines the little boy did seem really good.

Tommy came in when she was on the phone so all the timing was off...then the stool where the box goes was not where it normally was...so Clay had a hard time putting the box down and missed a line or two...no growly CMH.

the head mics where not really good tonight.

cellcerter...says that the lighting seem really bad tongiht...her first time but she thought he looked like HTE lighting...she thinks some lights are missing.

Christmas serenade...the gym set was taking really long to come out so Beverly had to ad lib to stretch out that time...

socks...red and green christmas socks...

there were definitely three growls..

Talking to a first timer (never seen him live): Love it love it love it. Favorite part was Jingle Bells.

Phone is being passed around, so miscellaneous comments:

Another audience member: "I can't believe someone could look so good and sing so perfectly."

Multi-colored striped socks.

Very, very, pretty tonight. Eyelashes visible from the second row. Hair has a lot of product and is sticking straight up. The lighting effects seem to be slightly off in the venue.

GBB says hi to CV. Scarlett is sitting up front doing her thing. She also recorded WJ tonight.

Edited by bottlecap

From CB:

sound is pretty bad right now.. hard to hear the vignette.. music starting.. cookie cutting time..the visions of clay so gracefully walking across the stage.. laced in white..like a bright star...watching bev and tommy..sitting on the step..his long legs.. up to his chest..his personality at his feet..reaching for that star and effortessly releasing it from his cozy spot next to his chest..and bring it out.. as to look at it like a perfect symbol of hope and happiness..gazing at it..so intensely.. knowing it has a purpose a meaning.. his fingertips.. gracing it..turning and placing it onto the table to be shared and enjoyed......merry merry chirstmas.. voice is pure and silvery.. as he stands and glides into the darkness.. his job complete for now..

---

Angela's turn to wow the audience.....and, then I miss you most at Christmas tiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeee.....

---

angela just never wavers.. solid every single night..great job..did a bit of a change up on that note.. sounded great..as he ends her performance and slips behind the stage.. crowd loved her.. really good response..

---

.....getting my thud mats in position for CMH....I can hear the music starting.......tingling sensation running up my spine....please celebrate me home, gimme a number....so sweet......getting stronger now.....c'mon, c'mon.....

---

setting up for CMH...some small laughter.. bev sound really strong tonight..clay making his way over to her.singing from his heart..home for the holidays....meeting quianna and taking the decoration box from her.. he gently lays it on the table next to bev.. waves his gentle massive hand.. fingers feathering the air.. as they come back to life in an instant..sound is pretty bad right now.. but can still hear that beautiful voice...please celebrate me home.. give me a number..oh man he sounds heart throbbing stopping.. comon comon homeeeeeee.. please...tempo picking up.. give me the growl baby..dont make me beg...oh we got a growwwwlll..please celebrate me home. crowd applauding..me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...give me a number.. please celebrate me homel voice soaring.. then sudden stop..kinda like he does to our hearts..the jolts us right back please celebrate me home..hoooommmeee.. please celebrate me hooommeeee.. just outstanding.. lots of yelling...

---

pam talking with certer. .trying to figure out how to fix the volumn problem..certer says it is so much better tonight.. gregory sick.. little guy from local group.. poor beverly having to do all the lines ..doing great.. she is doing all of gregorys line. .in form of question him.. and making him answer. .if you hadnt seen itbefore you wouldnt have know anything wrong..

---

bev really working with this little guy.. one point when he was suppose to go into the freeze mode.. she had to hold on to him to stop him.. lol.. his voice good.. clay is perfection.. no creases.. .no wrinkels.. just heavenly...

----

Bev is picking up most of Gregory's lines....she fills in by asking a question....doing an excellent job! She kinda moves the child around every now and then.....you wouldn't know if you hadn't seen the show before....

pants aren't wrinkled.....look very nice.....

---

another certer talking now..lots of people there to talk to her..one never seen clay before.. janice..so excited. its an inspiration show. wish she had seen him before. .she love it love it love it love it... been fan for 2 years never seen him live..wonderful entertainer...smart lady her favorite was JB>.whoo woohoooo...back off thas mine..someone else now.. shelly...loving the concert..wonderful...first concert for JNT..vignette she loves them.. how talented Clay is. cant believe he pulled this together.. he is wonderful.. new kid not doing to bad at all..story line coming across very good..

---

concert "virgin" - absolutely loving the show, never seen Clay live before.....another person talking seeing first JNT2 loving the vignettes......says new kid is doing great.....

---

alice talking now..he made her cry tonight..just great.. wish she could see it again..he glows..bev really had to guide him int the second place sceen.. she did great.. said clays eyes are sparking tonight. .he just looks gorgeous...

---

still covering the story line, changing up some of the words, Allison taking up a lot of Gregory's lines......Clay's eyes sparkling a lot tonight....seems much more energetic....sold out or almost......very nice venue.....no sock report yet...

---

Clay's voice is crystal clear...he started out a little tense but visibly relaxed once he figured out that Allison and the new boy were going to be alright....

next person.....never seen that man look so beautiful...he is like a miracle to us....

---

they are all blown away by Clay tonight..lots of tears and just joy intheir voices..socks...multi color stripped.. horizonal strip..

---

he is very very pertty.. see eye lashes up close and personal...he is gorgeous..sounds like he is melting a tons of hearts tonight.. voice tonight is wonderful.. great crowd.. hair.. good.. sticking straight up..lot of product in it..suit is very neat.. no wrinkles.. lighting not too good in thevenue ..

---

...hair standing straight up, lots of product...they mentioned the socks and I missed it....sorry....

---

Scarlet has the whole first 1/2 on video, and she got WJ too!!!

---

repeat.. sock.. multi colored horizional....wore several times before...

---

some one is hurt. gregory in hospital might have junivlle dibeties..just a rumor no fact yet

----

trying to find out more.. remember that is total rumor at this point.. NO FACTS..

---

clay seemed very very proud of the little guy. .said very cute..

he hesitated at begining of CMH.. table wasnt there to put box on lol...

boy looks a bit nervous..but doing a great job.. about 9 or 10 years old..

---

.....table was missing from the set, so Clay was slow on starting CMH.....he is very cute and encouraging to the new kid....

---

Stub Hubbers not back yet. We need a foot tapping, looking at the watch emoticon right now.

Cellcerter only noticed about three flashes - ushers were reminding people not to flash, and papers were being handed out.

Edited by bottlecap

My friends are sitting in front of the boy's family that took Gregory's place. They said that the rumor is true and that Clay spent the day in the hosiptal with Gregory. The new boy will be in the next show also. I'm not sure that Gregory will be back touring with Clay

Yikes about Gregory, if that is true. And I am a little uneasy about someone sharing Gregory's medical information with strangers...

If you're bored while you're waiting, didi46 has posted a new blog on the OFC. To quote didi as Clay "Semper Fi and Merry Christmas!"

Lights going down for the second half.

Beautiful OHN...he had a different placement for some of the glory notes...much more open...

I think Clay is running on adrenaline right now...

TFN...he is attacking a bit too hard tonight...I think he is trying to make adjustments...its getting better..well he added the vocal flourishes again...beautiful...what an ending...

he really poured his energy to that song...what an ending...

WOw I think Clay is giving his all to the vocal performance right now...its incredible. I'm a little worried he will strain himself but so far it sounds like he is maintaining proper support...

what a performer...

Apparently, Hark / O Come has brought someone near the phone to religion. "That's it - I'm going to church tomorrow!" Hee.

Really strong response to MDYK. Final vignette as the intro to My Grown Up Christmas List plays in the background.

Edited by bottlecap

From CB:

sound not good so far.. can hear music playing..tommy standing waiting for his parents. .and they dont come..Clay off to the side.. watching his . with an open heart.. that acks for him..he approaches him with a smile of love and trust..touching him.. flipping his tie out..as he whispers a thought to bev an she goes to comfort him and make him feel important and loved.

---

...can barely hear them talk, did hear crowd giggle probably about the tie.....the light beams down on Clay and he starts to sing...........I am melting.......fall onnnnnn your knees.....oh hear the angel voices....oh niiiiiiiiiiiiiight divine...his voice is just ringing out over the audience so clear......

---

Oh my word!!! Clay is the CONSUMATE performer ! He is making up for Gregory being gone. That rendition of The First Noel was outstanding!!!! Changed up a lot of the ending!

---

I just have to jump in here and say The First Noel was the most amazing thing!!! He hit some notes as high as the Empire State Building - Oh My Goodness!!! He is always surprising us! Wow!

---

I'm still trying to digest TFN....FANTASTIC....

OCAYF....Christ the loooooorrrrrrrrrrrrddddd......Oh Come Ye, oh come ye to Bethlehem....the power in his voice is incredible...the last Christ the lord........THE LOOORRRRDDDDD.......PHEW....

----

HTHAG-OCAYF.. he is sure power and control tonight.. forceful and demanding.. just rocking thru Christmas.. full of surprise in this set. change ups are astonishing.. beautiful..ever lasting lord.. I am truly shaking here.. with tears and chills just ravishing my body.. emmmanuellllllllllll.. hark the hearld angels sing. .glory to the new born .. ocome all ye faithful. joyfull.......oh come ye ..oh come ye to bethelham.. come and rejoice.. power surge in his voice.. pouring it on.. ocome let us adore him oh come let us adore himmmmmmmmm christ the lord.. bit of a change up .. the lord soaring upward.. .. oh come ye .. to bethelham.. come and beholdhim born the king of angels.. oh come ..oh come let us adore him ...getting ready to expolde.. ...the lord........the loooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddd again a slight change up. he is rockin boots tongith. just unbelievable..

---

Clay finished O Come All Ye Faithful in that powerful way that belongs only to him - and I heard someone on the cellstream say, "That's it! I'm going to church tomorrow!"

I guess she was inspired. Me too!

---

I just heard a gal say she is going to church tomorrow....

....Emmanuel starts so softly after the powerful notes from the last songs.......his voice is just caressing every note and still manages to sing with such strength.....ooohhhh, rejoice, rejoice, Emmanuel shall come to thee oh Israel......rejoice, rejoice......gorgeous... every single note is gorgeous....

---

Emmanuel.. this is one set you dont want to miss on dl.. these change ups are beyond any words I know.. breathtaking to say the least.. he is giving 1000% tonight.. rejoiceeeeeeeee rejoice emmauel.. shall come to thee.. oh iserialllllllll rejoice.. rejoice emmanu.. how bone chilling can this man be...I feel like me insides are just crumbling.. and I dont care.. just want more...ohhhhhhhhh rejoiceeeeeeeeeeee rejoice.. he is sailing beyond the limits..shall come to thee..oh iserial...rreeejoiceeeeeee rejoice..emmmanual......shall come to thee oh iseriallllll rejoiceeeeeeeee..God has to be so very very please with this amazing creation of his..we are so blessed.. rejoiccceee. .so soft and peaceful.. crowd beyond words..

---

MDYK - hang onto that lamb, I have a feeling it's going be flyin tonight.......

YES!!!

---

MDYK.. calm the waters.. son and daughters.. your baby boy walked where angels...your little baby.. kiss the face of God.. MDYK.. that your baby boy.. this is such an emotional set tonight..having a difficult time just finding words.. there just isnt any..I just may cry this whole second half.. he is expelling some kind of magic in his voice tonight.. hauntingly peaceful and powerful...praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb wonderful..baby boy..one day rule the nation.. did you knowww that your baby boy.. perfect lamb.. this is just too much for me tonight.. the power of love he is pouring out is unbelievable.. crowd goes crazy..

---