12/20, Columbia, SC

Ansamcw

From CB:

just beautiful.. gentle flowing notes .. just easing out of each breath he inhales..falling from his lips like magic moist dew drops..crowd loves him.. tommy talking now. crowd laughing..

---

looking at the ornament..and how much it means to her.. from the background a faint voice starts ..softly then getting louder and louder..till it takes over everything within range..our troubles will be miles awayyyyyyy..swear he is holding those notes longer tonight..he just sounds so darn good...thru the yearss...have yourself a merry little christmas timeeee...just breathtakingly beautiful..miles awayyyyyyyyyy thru the years.. fading a bit..now back..

---

He is still killing them with the second place dialog...apparently the kid is so cute ...the audience is loveing it. He got to do all the dialog here...I really like this kid..I think I like his more subtle delivery.

although it may not quite fit the exuberant character of Tommy...

From CB:

.....and, this heart of mine in 3/4 time wishes you and yours the same thing toooooo......

---

bev and tommy doing the dance lesson now..frosty window panes...santas on his way...things for you and for me.. time of year when the world falls in love...merry christmas.. may your chirstmas dreams come true..3.4 time...not a crack or a waver in his voice from what I am hearing. .just pure perfection at its grandest...same thing tooooo...and the crowd applaudes in middel of song.. merry christmas may ....come true....3.4 time... he is just golden.. no words for him..the crowd rasises the roof again.. loving this

---

...my ears just fell off....I believe the second place line was just given....crowd LOVES IT!!!

---

tommy talking now about second place.. and the place is blowing apart at the seams.. huge beyond words screaming and yelling...they are out of control in SC tonight.. this is sending chills thru me..love it.. that clay aiken guy.. holy cow.. what a response.. now laughing ..clay has to be beeming from ear to ear...they are showing the love tonight..

---

SB.. he opens his mouth and out flows the most wonderful beautiful vocals created.. each word is just beyond words..now bev singing.. as clay witnessess with joy.. then they join as one and harmonize perfectly.. its christmas time inthe city ring a ling hear them sing.. so soft and passionate.. soon it will be christmas day....christmas dayyyy as their voice rise and lower together.. just beautiful...

---

Christmas Song....

I used to be so bored with this song...but he made me love it again. I love this more Jazzy version. His voice ...what else can I say about it...perfect...

Angela's song is coming clear as a bell tonight...beautiful...

From CB:

CMH.. clay walks over to quianna and takes the box of decorations .. he slowly glides to the set and places the box on the table..waving his magical fingers..just whispering thru the air.. home for the holidays....volumn all the way up..give me a growl..I really need it tonight..pleaseeeeeeeeee celbebrate me home...so passionate..please celebrate me home.. give me a number.. voice piercing thru time.. then drags you back to the past.. please celebrate me home ..crowd yelling....

----

Bev talking about how important it is to have friends and how important Christmas is....

Clay starts in on CMH and I move myself to the floor...I want to hear the growls.....some giggles from the crowd.....this is soooooooo pure.....siiiiiiiing me home.......time to pour it on now.......no growl heard.....just fabulous singing and crowd applauds Bev's family coming home......bring me hommmmme....

---

A little delay on the intermission report as the cellcerter had to pass the reporting duties to someone else since they ahd a M&G EEEEEEEEEEE for them...hope we will hear all about it later.

Clay seem to be so happy and bouncy tonight...had great new moves

he was into the choreography in sleigh Ride...he must;ve had a great time at home

the little boy sounds great...he is smaller but his acting is so much more natural....and nailing the lines...

the place is packed all the way up the second balcony...

the boy she is sitting next to the girlfriend is in the show...really enjoying the show.

Half-time report:

Boy playing Tommy looks pretty young - maybe 7 or 8.

Quiana's hair is different tonight - didn't specify how.

Clay may be a little blonder and less spiky,

Greenish? socks not striped, but with plum-colored geometric patterns.

Talking to the resident CV ClayDawg - he thought the duet with Alison was awesome, and that the acting was good. He likes it alot.

Edited by bottlecap

Socks report....looks like wicked witch of the west socks...

hair report...not too roostery...it looks good. this cellcerter does nto think it was cut...

Clay is not bending over anymore in the CW...

the little boy is doing better in the blocking

he looks smaller and younger...very skinny...like the delivery of lines...seem he has more preparation.

From CB:

Young kiddo, doing very well, maybe only 7 or 8....precious...getting chuckles from crowd when Clay smiles at him.....

JINGLE BELLS WAS HAWT!!!!!

---

hair blonder.. not real spiky..just perfect she says green and something striped socks..

---

Clays voice is right on tonight effortless...cellcerter thought Angela's vocie soudned lower and tus better to her...

cellcerter thought that the suit is looking better today...the seats are all so close together.

Flashes seemed to have stopped after the announcement...

lips are very beautiful...demographics...lots of men and family...about more than a third men. Lots of couples...lots of older people...

From CB:

sorry ..RL motel interfering with my Clay time.. talking to lots of people.. everyone seems to be blown away.. just in awe of the man..talked to Matt. he sounds like his voice is is breathless.. said got some great pictures.. he was wonderful ..beyond words..

---

talking to cotton now.. her one and only show.. she loves it..little boy is excellent...hair lighter..looks nice..sparkly eyes..energized tonight he is hawt and just rolling

---

...you should hear this teenage girl who moved up from 13th to 2nd row....she is beyond excited....hollering this is the best day of my liiiiiifffffeeeee....he is so cool.....the woman next to her has never seen Clay in concert before and she is a fan now......sooooooo excited....it's great!!!!

---

sound is great in the venue..no problems so far tonight.. everything going wonderful..talking to a little girl now.. so adorable so excited.. jumping up and down inthe lobby saying this is the best day of my life.. she moved down to 2nd row.. its so awesome..she is so close to him.its so good..he is dead on..its so good...its her 3rd concert.. she is so excited..so happy..oh my gosh jingle bells. so much more.. allhis dancing and awesomeness..women next to her never see clay before .. he is now..she just moved there from kansas.. lights down..

---

said she was just adorable. jumping up and down.. so excited.. trying to find the 96yr old lady..cant get to her right now.. will try later..stub hubber not back..light just went down and blinked..not out yet..

---

talking to bagladies daughter and daughter.. they love the show..vignette is great..favorite song..JB.. duh lol.. very hawt...glad she came really enjoying it...sock interesting..new ones..matt got picture of them..

EEEE M&G reporters...were very excited...said he was not wearing the coat so they can feel everything...he even signed her IPod...EEEEEEEE

the cellcerter said the kid is really good...uh oh...she is still high from her M&G...

Okay cellstream not as clear right now...but from what I can heat his voice is super fantastic....

AGH!!!!! she had to hang up and call back and we missed most of OHN...SHOOT!!! and he sounded gorgeous from what I heard...

TFN...sounding very strong...

his voice is so clear too...I think he will sing this one straight tonight...he sang it straight but his voice was pure and strong...beautiful...

From CB:

tommy standing waiting for his parents..and they dont show.. clayangel..watching with broken heart..as he walks over to him placing his hand on his shoulder..gently slipping his long fingers under the tie and flipping it out with just the right amount of zest..then smiles...turn walks to bev..gently turns her facing tommy..and she know..just from his touch what she needs to do.. she goes to him..and comforts him

---

...oh hearrrrrr the angel voiiiices...oh niiiiiiiight divine....oh my gosh, he sounds heavenly.......

FALLLLLLLLLLL ON YOUR KNEEEEEES...OH HEARRRRRRR THE AAANGEL VOICES, OH NIIIIIIIIIIGHT DIVIIIINE......

BEAUTIFUL.

---

he takes his place and the angels appear like a shinning light of beauty.. OHN.. cracks the airways.. with such grace and silent power.. just amazing..very strong and complete controlling.. fall on your kneess ..for hear the angels voicess..and he soarsssssssss.. oh night ..that christ was born..oh nighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ohhhh hooooolllllllly night.. realling holding it...night devineeeeee..playing with devine..nice...lost the cert.. back now..voice is just tearing thru...the power an range is unbelieveable.. just shattering..oh night when christ was borrrrrnn oh nighttttttttttttttt ohhhh hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly night..just heart stopping.. oh night devineeeee.. tommy reading now..sounds good..great job .. .you can hear the angels voicessssssssss.. oh holy night oh holy night devineeeeeee..have to be on their feet in SC...rocking the rafters...

---

TFN.. he stands atop the stairs.. hands glazing the mic stand..head toward the heavens.. eyes sparking with pride and love..as the words and notes just escape from his body..ripping thru space and ripping hearts apart ..voice is just soaring.. .and so earth shattering trembling here. .just beyond words.. born is the king of iseriallllllllllllll.. he is so strong and powerful tonight...tempo picking up.. he is getting ready to release and soar beyond words.. noellll noellll .. born is the king .. of iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. noellll noelllll...think I have stopped breathing here.. noellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll born is the king born is the king of iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllll and the earth has opend up..and swolled us in..