12/20, Columbia, SC

Ansamcw

He has been singing the songs straight but the quality of his voice is just fantastic that it really does not need to much flourishes.

Emmanuel...OMG...that was beautiful and heartfelt...very tender...I think I might DL that one.

MDYK...I will soudn liek a broken record...but that was a fantastic LAAAAAAAMMMMB...

I think for the purist...this would be a great concert to get audio of...wow beautiful control on I AM...he is so OOOOOONNNN!!!!!!

I am glad to hear his voice in top form again after Pensacola. I have to admit I was a bit worried that he won;t get his energy level back up...but tonight tells me the rest is all he needs and maybe less stress. I think having this kid more prepared allowed Clay to concentrate on his singing.

Quiana...doing a great job as usual.

From CB:

HTHAS-OCAYF.. he has the whole audience capativated.. under his spell.. his is singing from the heart it is so obvious.. he is just letting it all out ...hark the heral angel sing.. glory to the new born..com all ye faithful.. joyful....he is just mesermizing..grabs you so tight and holds on to you so close next to his heart ..we beat all as one.. come let us adore him christ the lord.. oh my he is rising and dragging the notes all the way out.. oh come yee....to bethelham.. come and behold him born ..the king of angels..this is body engulfing.. I am lost in CLay.... the lord..........the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddd he broke the sound barer.. and the crowd is beyond words...

---

emmanuel.. his song ..his heart..his soul..his gift to us..vocals are perfection..rejoice rejoiceeeeeeee.. emmaueeellllllllllllllll...shall come to there.. oh iseriallll.. rejoice rejoiceeeeeeeeee..complete sincerity and pure love of god in his voice..we are so blessed.. rising to higher hights..oh rejoice rejoicccccccccee emmaueeeelll...so wish I could see this again..he just grows before our eyes and ears every night..shall come to theeeeeee.. rejoiceeeeeeeee.. absolute major erruptions an explosions in SC...the state will never be the same again..

---

lost connection.. trying to get her back..k.. got her.. MDYK.. very faint now.. cant hear anything much..through the silence can make out the voice of an angel..better now..soon deliver you.. oh mdyk....he is just perfection.. no other word..dead will live again..blind will see, dumb will speak praisees of thelambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ..gheez dead in my seat now.. mdyk..that your baby boy one day rule the nation did you knowwww..that your babbbby boy..perfect lamb..great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......wooooooohoooooo as he fades into the distance...crowd on their feet.. major yelling and screaming.. tons of applause..

----

vignette now.. grown ups make mistakes too..bev and tommy talking.. as quianna walks onto the stage..what an awesome talent and person she is..God has a way with placing people in our lives like he has with Clay..little did we know he was send two little angels with him to share with us..she sounds wonderful.. really quiet in venue right now...life long wish...tempo rising. .she is ready to sail.. and she does.. crowd loves it...

---

Ear-splitting screams as Clay comes out for DSIAFCD.

I think he sassed a flasher, but I couldn't catch the dialogue.

Great response for "Tommy" Wow - almost longer than Clay's applause.

Alison getting love from the audience, too.

Edited by bottlecap

Good to be back in Carolina...

doing his spiel ....then he told flashers not to do flashing...he said good news goes away when the flashes start...

now introducing the musicians and dancers...

introducing the little boy...said he only got the script at 1pm this afternoon...good ovation.

he still says Gregory will be back ASAP...

introduces Allison...his teacher...changed up his intro about her...

Introed Angela first since this si Quiana's homestate....

Introed Quiana...big applause and she did the hip bump...then asked her about her epopel in the audience...hard to hear...

now intro of the backstage crew...

5 days till christmas...when out shopping don;t knock people out in line...carry the spirit of christmas after the holidays...give a hug to a stranger right now...

DSIAFCD...voice is stellar...one of the best versions so far...

hee quite the squeal for baby thats a fact....

he is giving this song his all...and his voice is up to the task apparently...

wow what a great glory note!!!!!

eta: couchie I think he knew you were in Atlanta and he knows GN is your favorite so he didn;t want to disappoint you.

lets see if we get GN...

I think they do!!!!

From CB:

crowds absolutely loved quianna.. wonderful...pre recording now.. of christmas past and how it changed .extended family.. crowd explodes.. as I close my eyes and see Clay happily ..with a bounce in his step.. grace the stage.. in that black sparkly suit.. jacket draping his large shoulders..as the tail sails in the breeze his lanky lean body causes as he move across the stage..his long legs taking massive demanding steps.wearing a huge smile and tons of sparkel in his eyes.. as he greets his adoring fans...merry christmas and they are on their feet going absolutely crazy with excitement.. major screaming.. rocking the world ...huge into....good to back in the carolinas..

---

giving hugs to people around you.. lots of awessss and groans.. intro band members now.. flex, daniel.. lots of noise from the crowd...wj.. cd availble in lobby. .he will be out there to sign autographs.. lots of applauding and screaming....now andy...adam, john .. into little boy couldnt hear..too much screaming..hear now.. gregory couldnt be with us.. dr suggested him take time off fully expect him to back asap.. but..handed him ***** this afternoon and he learned it.. holy smokers .. this is unbelieveable...the crowd is out of controllllllllllllllllllllll.. talking about re arranging the ***** and lots of work..

---

intro community theater.nice applause..this crowd is not stingy...not one single complaint from them not one...support them in what they do...angela fisherrrr.....drum roll..extremely talented lady...from SC.. and the crowd explodes.. drum roll.. lots of screaming...she has family in audience tonight..intro them..lots of applause..someone yelling from auidence.. most talented group of people on stage..give round of applause

---

spirit of christmas all year round.. come on right now hugs.. dsiafcd. .and the crowd comes to complete silence.. well some yelling..we love you clay.. give loveeeeeeee how many people are crying some people are dying. he is just blowing the joint away.. giving everything he has..and just glowing with voice ....find a way..holidays come and gone...live one...give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...wait another minute.. oh baby thats a face.. laughter and major moaing. .quianna got it....hold back how many people in this world..how many poeple...praying for love.. this is absolutely breathtaking.. just powerful..stabbing right thru you.. melting you to mush.. holidays come an gone.. live on .. give loveeeeeeeee....children knowwwwwwwwwwwwww.. really soaring .. roaring... shredding it to pieces.. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. lots of claymates down.. held that one for eternity..with force....find a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ..I am done.. cooked.. baked...toasted.. roasted...sauted..just turn me over...give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you gotta give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. has to be huge SO...just no words for the response.. astonishing.. still clapping and screaming...

we have GN tonight girls are out ...

---

Cellcerter was just swooning so much on GN...it did sound so great

I think it is one of the best ...so on tonight.

during Christmas serenade...they had their cameras on him and he looked right at them and pointed to them and pitned to the action liek ...you should look at them...

M&G....he is mean...he asked them how they knew each other...when they said that they met on the internet, he said what did I tell you about meeting peopel on the net. Then he asked how did you guys know he woudln;t be a man...did you talk in the phone before. Then he asked what baord they were from ...and they got a bit shy and said they said they were from the calckhouse...then he looked aghast at them and said, The Clackhouse...and the cellcerter said well I am the angel at the Clackhouse and he said there are no angels at the Clackhouse...totally snarking...

when someone flashed he told them not to, then well he said if you keep doing it, it makes my job easier... which they took mean he would just shorten the show.

Cellcerter said his hair looked so good cos he was not too roostery and hair was lighter....