12/20, Columbia, SC

Ansamcw

The cellcerters husband loves andy so she got an autograph from him...saying Matt, keep on picking...so the cellcerter will give it to her husband's stocking.

Then Clay was giving them tickets to see gregory in Charlotte...I guess Gregory will be there.

he was teasing the other M&G er since she was from California...

the lips report...up close he is beautiful...his eyes was so sparkling even when he is jsut talking...his lips are beautiful.

he was in such good voice...TFN didn;t have flourish... but was vocally perfect.

he is not skinny and not rail thin...he does full on squeezes...for the pictures. He feels manly...soft...not prissy soft...snuggly did not smell bad but they didn't smell him

From CB:

theater darkens.. to almost black out.. as he parts the drapes and steps into his glory..the voice comes out of no where..jolting you into the reality of him..the light ..golden light shines on his soul...for the world to witness the glory of true belief and happiness.. good newwwwwww and angel brings good newssssssss....bow your head speak not a word...mesermized in his being ..bended knee....voice is crushing.. heart bleeding.. opens so many doors..good newwwwwwwwww good newwwwwwwwwwwsss..an angel brings good newssssssssssss.. good newsss.. complete silence in thevenue..i leave you with good newsss..the tear must be flowing from everyones eyes..the beauty is beyond words.. the man is beyond belief...break the bread we pour the wineeee and angels decend ..heavely bound.. good newsss.. there is nothing left of me to give..he has taken me in to another place..never heard him so beautiful.. i leave you with good newsssssssssssss.. OHHHHHH I bring you.. just tingling..like thoudsand of electrial shocks riviting your body.. I leave you with good newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...sssssssssssssssss as he drifts away............................he is gone..

---

talking to matt again...brillent .. just brillent..second half favorite.. but loved the whole show..shows his voice more..had more meaning to him..everyone one enjoyed everything.. were a few flashes...he said thats gonna get you in trouble just wait and see.. everyone started screaming for him.. they were affraid they wouldnt get GN.. he didnt say he wouldnt sing GN but did imply it.. if it didnt stop...

---

CORRECTION: Cellcerter is clarifying that he didn't actually say NO Flashes = no Good News but that he implied it.

He told the flasher she was going to get in trouble.

---

talking to the 96 yr old.. she said she is 95 not 96. ann peterson. enjoying the show immensillllleeeeellyyyyyyyyyyy.. her fourth show.. lol.. and gonna go see him again tomorrow night..

---

talking to stub hub...pretty fun..came in he was all happy.. no jacket..just shirt..no belt..wanted to know where they meet.. she laughed ..we never have ..he said thats funny..what board are you on..wms..ch...someone said but I am the angel..clay said no such thing.. she said you been playing on all night.. and said there are no angels at the CH..he signed about 5 things apiece for the girls.. pretty fun.. had a great time...very casual.. no she didnt smell him..didnt think about it..lol....he took off a layer for them.. pictures are without jacket as well...

---

temp has gone down a lot since clay left the stage.. everyone clearing out.. they are kicking them out..talking to kerry now..loved the second half..just wanted clay to sing all the time she is selfish..he was wonderful..

---

William Joseph jsut talked to the whole CH...EEEEE he said Merry Christmas...was surprised there were 200 peopel he was tlakign to ...asked our cellcerter how that happened...he said he does not know if he is doing Album promotion with Clay...

WJ has a great voice...they want to give him a CNN card so they can ask for an interview...

Clay told the cellcerter to go to Charlotte to see Gregory...he was gave them all tickets...he asked what they woudl do for it...and they said anything or everything...and then he said give Mary your info and we will see you tomorrow....

cellcerter said that he commands the room when he comes in and he keeps control of everything with his mere presence.

well hopefully he just forget about that. But what else do they expect when they ask to talk to the guy. Although...the cellstream stuff is really not a secret...any lurker woudl know about ti so I bet they know about it too.

well hopefully he just forget about that. But what else do they expect when they ask to talk to the guy. Although...the cellstream stuff is really not a secret...any lurker woudl know about ti so I bet they know about it too.

I guess Clay didn't explain the concept of cellcert to WJ.

How do I "tm" that? Keyboard helps, anyone? Thanx.

Yes, except the cellcert is a different concept from the cellstream. The cellcert is just one on one...this one is a bit more dicey cos its distributing it to a lot of people...hope WJ won;t ahve a problem with that.