12/21 Charlotte NC

bottlecap

From the CV pre-WJ cellstream:

1759 tickets available to buy (box office told reporter)

configured for 7,000 people....

math sold 5,400 tickets

"Just browsing at the CB and a poster mentioned during today's soundcheck when Clay did the intros for the crew, he said Gregory's name. That would be great for Gregory to return for the home state crowd. "

The venue tonight is where Clay went to see the Bobcats basketball game the other night, so it is also a sports arena.

William Joseph opening with the Carol of the Bells.

Hey, Ansa, and waves to anybody else who drops in tonight. Join in and chat with us even if you're not on stream!

I'm just relaxing and boppin' along to WJ, as he starts into Clay's favorite, Homeward Bound. (Particularly relevant tonight, huh? Raleigh is pretty close now...)

Anyway, an off-topic whine. Pointy-toed boots with a three inch heel may look great, but boy can they make your back and ankles ache by the end of the work day. I am so ready to have a nice young man in a white suit sing pretty for me.

Did you see pictures from last night of Quiana's new hair style? She looks so cute!

William Joseph is done already - his set seemed to be somewhat shorter tonight, and the banter was abbreviated. He got a standing ovation.

Some M&Gers from last night also got the impression also that Gregory will be there tonight.

A large crowd - diverse ages - lots of men and kids.

I know I just saw the Columbia clack and saw her...the best look for her so far...

just checked CB and they said that WJ is done.

I better stop watching clack and connect to the stream...

Ach can't connect ot the stream, even on Clay radio...checked CH and others have the same problem....HELP!!!

apparently there are a lot of people!!!! YAY!!!

From CB:

huge crowd.. huge.. sea of people.. lots of kid, family men..gregory will be back tonight..clay told stub hubbers..very cold there..

====

certer seated on side in the 5th row2nd tier..great view.. floor is flat..hard to see over people.. not really close to the stage..lst sec on each side is closed..

---

He did go out to the buses last night and it was early...over by 12:00...everybody got a touch of Clay...

---

buses last night Clay came out early ..shook everyones hands..merry christmas.. and good eye contact with everyone..cant find the buses and where they are parked tonight.. but fear not they will find them.. 28 degrees outside.. buses are probably underground inparking

---

Yippee...crowded merchandise tables....yay for rich Clay!

---

ornament is white.. suit ..sitting in chairs.. with snowflakes around it.. a repeat...merchandise stand very busy..

hee I think she is on her way to her family in Canada...

YAY...Clay radio is on...whew...I thought I won;t get connected. Now we just have to wait for the cellstream to start.

Its starting...the cellstream that is...

Okay....Xamzil is the CH hostess...and it does not sound too good.

80% full for the venue...it is really new...a good mix of people.

lots of people going around with tape...

lots of men/husband...with a wide range of ages.

Cellceert! Cellcert! Cellcert! Where's the damn CH Cellcert?

Nevermind - got it on the 4th try.

Well Fear dragged her husband - funny thing he called me 3 days ago and asked me what Clay thing he could buy for his wife. Needless to say, I said it was too late. Shhhh.

Edited by playbiller

Hee. The Clay Nation is out in force to prevent flashes. Tape and signs. Just give us a little direction Clay, and we are a force to be reckoned with...... B)

Smutting about William Joseph now - the cellcerter is a little smitten.....

Security guys lined up in front of the stage.

Edited by bottlecap

Christmastime, and the "Rejoice" is held for, oh, five or six minutes, at least. :P

MCWL - it might just be my stream, but I'm hearing some nice low notes in this version.

I bet Gregory's entrance gets a big response tonught...

Edited by bottlecap

Cell cert going in and out. I may call my sister for a personal cellcert.

Ah Merry Christmas with Love.

He is sounding in good voice.

Is anyone here not getting a cellcert or cellstream?

Oh yeah, Gregory will get a huge response - just under a standing ovation, I expect.

ETA I will pass on that message, Bottlecap. I figured I would call her at intermission and see how her hubby is enjoyingthe show. Now no telling her she is getting a clay present now. .

Edited by playbiller

Jingle Bell knock....and Gregory gets some nice applause. Back to the regular lines tonight.

Phone message, and full mail box...

CH is reporting Faye is there tonight.

Sleigh Ride...Giddy Yup. I hear some squeals from the audience.

Edited by bottlecap

From CB:

security is lined up in front of the stage...

HERE WE GOOOOOO......

---

pre recording about the flash.. very clear and tonight..spirt of the season in the air.. holiday season starts right now.. and the crowd roars...

----

The sound is so clear tonight. It sounds like Clay is right here in the room with me. Awesome!

---

music started.. sound is good..and the crowd just uprooted the ground they are standing on.. great applause and screaming.. and the voice electrifies the air.sending millions of volts into the crowd... OMG he is hawt tonight.. just pure perfection...sounds strong .. so in his element.. that time of yearrrrrrrrr...strangers in land of far...gettting read to let lose and sail that voice thru space.. perfect pitch...

---

....opening music coming through loud and clear...there he is....voice sounds great - loved ones close to our hearts and strangers......together sharing the joy.....

with one voice...let the world rejoiiiiiiicccccccceeee....I'll bet his heart is full tonight.....

---

....remembering Christmas the way it had been, so many seasons ago.....our children grow so fast, family members come and go.....Bev has been saddened.......

Merry Christmas to all who would dwell here, merry christmas to even just one....

merry christmas with loooooovee......

---

children gather around...fading out a bit..but nothing can stop this voice...gregory is going to be there.. crowd applauding...MCWL ...he just makes you whole being..tremble and just wanting more and more.. open presents.....shine bright in their eyesssssss.. love all around....he couldnt be any stronger ...merry christmas to all who ..surround you.. even just one......may the joy of the season.surround you.. merry christmas with love.. he can enhale one tiny breath and realese it with such power...drivin away by the sound .. our hearts....silent...just a chilling performance..

---

sounds like he is really givin his all.. tremendous power in his voice tonight.. merrryyy christmas with lovvvee.. and the crowd loves him.. great applause.. knock knock knock knocl.. and gregory appears... and the crowd gos nutzo..

---

Jingle bell knock......is it Gregory.....cheers - sounds like him.......don't know for positive...

---

Crowd cheered when "Tommy" entered, so Gregory must be back.

---

he sounds great. .his old self.. so happy to have him back,.. sound stong and right on cue...maybe bev will get a break tonight.lol..Clayangel watching from a distant.. hands clasped together.. gently rubbing each other.. head bowed..watching.with love and anticipation of what is about to become of these two..lots of small laughs from the crowd..

---

Yup - it does sound like Gregory! I think Allison's accent has just gotten thicker!

Time to call her son.....our angel is shaking his head.....the lovebirds aren't home and the mailbox is still fullllllllll.....ack!

Time for some good Christmas memories of when she was a girl......GIDDY UP, GIDDY UP....it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.....GIDDY UP GIDDY UP it's grand....

---

phone ringing.. bev starts to talk before voice mail cuts her off.. Clayangel watching..shaking his head.. no...too late.. she is rejected once again..and his heart bleeds.. time to cheer her up a bit...music starting for SR and JB.. woohoo woohoo.. give it to me Claybaby..love these performances..come on its lovely weather ...snow is falling..sound happy and just plain full of fun and joy.. gitty up .. crowd moaning.. cheek are nice and rosey comfy cozy. are we...he really sound wonderful..full of energy and happiness...happy feeling nothing inthe world.. turkey and pumpkin pie....these wonderful.. voice rising and holding on to the notes...

---

WHOA - Jingle Bells is rockin......GREAT SOUND!....

---

Just hear those Sleigh Bells rings! Clay sounds so wonderful. Its such a treat to hear his voice coming through this way. I wish I could tell him how much I've appreciated him putting so much joy in my Holiday season with his beautiful Christmas show!

Jingle Bells! I'll never think of this song the same way again - Clay can take a simple song like Jingle Bells and make it exciting! His voice is just soaring tonight. I bet he's really happy to have Gregory healthy and back on stage!

---

Clay sounds very peppy tonight - I swear I can hear the smile in his voice. Having Gregory back must reduce the stress level considerably.

Also, Raleigh is in right there in the headlights... Think Clay still bounces around in the front seat of the bus on the way back into town?

From CB:

Gregory sounds so energetic....a little time off was good for him! Bev talking about getting their Christmas tree every year...oh please don't tell my dad, he'll want to do it too

---

....a season for romance....young love blooms....Clay's voice is so romantic....oh, it'll get you if you give it half a channnnce......a moonlight christmas serenade...a love song that is meant for only 2....sigh.....

---