12/22 Raleigh NC

bottlecap

Hey bottlecap...you are here early....

that is great news about attendance...the biggest attendance ever...EEEEEEEEEEEE

This is so exciting...no only for his homecoming but homcoming for Allison and gregory as well...

better get the CB thread up.!!!!

eta: playbiller...is your cellstream working?

Ansa, the CV thread usually start about 15 minutes before William Joseph, so I tune in to get the venue chatter, and so on.

jojoct is near the cellcerter, and is having a little discussion with Jerome about some changes in seating arrangements... It turns out they are seating Clay's grandpa in their row.

CH cellcerter is right next the the CV cellcerter.

Ohhh, the arena is dark now (with small spots of light) for William Joseph's set. And, yes, I do need one more window open for this cellcert... :P Five's not to many is it? At least I turned off my download manager.

Carol of the Bells - lots of crowd reaction. Maybe this group will be more vocal than the Charlotte crowd.

From CB:

jaymes foster there..place is filling up fast.. lots of noice.. very loud crowd..

---

people having trouble with the stream.. I am on and its loud and clear.. lordy my insides are racing like this was the first time....sales confimed by two sources..8500 plus...

---

they are adding seats to the ends of the rows...jerome is doing it..

---

its for papa..clays papa going to sit next to the certer

---

.....Clay's papa is there....he is sitting at the end of cellcerters row....he is so adorable...

---

clays papa is sitting next to them.. bridgett is crying.. williams boby guard.. came over and said hello..getting bad when they start to reconize them.. wj will not have a ear piece in so will be able to hear everything..said papa is so cute..

---

they decided not to mess with jerome..lol..so much going on.. its his real grandfather ..Fays father..so faye should be close by.. no sign of her yet..

---

wj playing its started.. sound is wonderful tonight.

---

got me a split screen going.. so I can watch everything..wj sounds great.. playing his heart out..venue really quiet..pitch black in there...

---

crowd loud and very very enthuastic.. wonderful response.. wj talking.. normally when I tour band and orch.behind me.. not tonight.. fist cd last year..within..now playing.. sound is samazing.. can hear every word..

---

coming in loud and clear.. wj just perfect again.. crowd quiet.. listing ...boy this sounds great...

---

and they scream....thank you..he says..any country fans there.. playing..jingle on piano..not suppose to play music during fights.. fight broke out.. no one did anything just held on and went in circle.. wanted him to play somehting..so he played...what the heck he said and the other one let go and broke up the fight..wonderful privilage. david foster.. now playing

From CB:

soft music..hope clays voice is a clear as wj...again quiet in the venue..how do you keep 8500 plus claymates quiet..oh right clays not on..lol..sorry.. thinking out loud here..very delicate song..flying fingers gonna sound great with this stream tonight...and the crowd breaks into masive applause..oh the love of a good crowd is amazing..

thank you ...curious to know if anyone here enjoys rock music.. not gonna play just wondering.. holiday tour..christmas tour.. few clay fans are gonna be here and the errupt..perfect christmas song to play for you..just think christmas

---

and the fingers begin to fly like dust off of an elephant.. he is doing wonderful.. sounds like I am right there again...did the video cam go down for anyone else..YOW

---

darn.. oh well on with the music...he is flying thru this.. can hear some crowd sounds ..they are mesmerized with his hands..wait till they see Clay's...crowd goes nuts.....

---

couple months ago talked with clay..yeah thats right.. play what ever you want during your set.. homeward bound.. ok clay is this the song off my albumn homeward bound.. ok now playing..Clays song...wonder if he stops everynight and just listens to this for a few minutes..

Man, the Clay Nation killed the webcam...

WJ just finished the "Christmas Classic" Kashmir.

Now playing Clay's favorite: Homeward Bound. Can I get a big group "AWWW" for our guy being home?

Hope William and Maka get to fly home and see their families over the break.

Who is Maka? his bodyguard?

and yes I do believe they turned off the webcam on us.. <_<

now if only I can start hearing something from CH stream!!!!! <_<

ETA: just announced on CH...Clay will be on ET tomorrow ...about a Christmas surprise!

From CB:

this really is a beautiful song.. so romantic. and satisfing..no wonder clay loves it.. the crowd did too lots of screaming and yelling.. great applause..talking now.. publicly thank clay for being on this tour.. such an honor..crowd screams..talking now about his dad and the no applause..

---

so if I come back for another bow..really appreciate a clap.. now playing again.. this is the rocker one..flying fingers..Clays got me so nervous I am jumping all over the place..need to breath and settle down a bit.. there he goes flying eagle fingers...really pouring it on...

---

WOW - he is just nailing this.......crowd loves it!!!!

flying fingers indeed!

---

crowd is loving it.. screaming and applause in middle of song. still whooping..he is rockin that piano off its legs.. and the crowd is loving it.. wow.. cant believe this sound...fingers are flying so fast sounds like air flowing over the speakers..lol..and they have to be on their feet.. this is amazing.. lordy can I make it tonight...

---

OMG!!! They are going crazy!!! Can you imagine when Clay hits the stage.

---

boy this crowd is hot tonight.. can only imagine when Clay walks on stage...they are going to fall off the face of the earth..they are wild...intermission

talking to certer now..getting phone situtated..

---

THE PLACE IS PACKED TONIGHT......everybody is twiterpated and you can feel the excitement in the air.....

---

According to the cellcerter, the venue looks pretty full, except for some of the section with an obstructed view, and some rows at the very top. Awwhhhooo Hooo - sounds like the biggest crowd yet.

Edited by bottlecap

Damn, the oddest thing happened, a gnat just felw up my nose? I wonder if that means something - first it is cold and I have not seen flying bugs like that around.

The venue was filling in nicely before the RBC turned off the camera.

What is going on with the cellcert - Is GBB smutting?

Edited by playbiller

Apparently, Nick has been spotted wandering around with his All-Access pass. The cellcerter is getting a little swoony over seeing him...she's so cute.

And of course my stream was buffering, but reports are that we got a "Hi Clayversity" from Nick.

Edited by bottlecap

From CB:

so exciting tonight.. everyone is crazy.. stub hubber going to talk to her..after the show.. can see Jaymes..

this place is going to explode when Clay walks on stage..gotta run shut down front desk. bb in a few minutes..

---

This is the cellcerter who spoke to JFL last night. She saw James this am. They talked last night about When I Need You......Clay played it for James last night....the recording that he made that didn't make it onto MOAM...can you imagine hearing that...

---

I doubt it. I can't imagine the songs that he has recorded that haven't make it onto a CD. I hope we get to hear them someday. This song just happened to come up in the conversation last night.

---

YaY I can hear...

They are beside Clay;s grandfather....

Nick is around, making around like Jerome...

lots of shout outs for the cellcerter...she is very excited...

seems everybody was very excited and chatty....Jojoct apparently wanted to move or moved Clay;s pappy cos she was concerned about the Clack...*g*

From CB:

Nick just said Hi to Clayversity! What a sweetie!

---

Someone gave Nick a mini baseball bat to use on the flashers.

---

Somebody gave Nick a little baseball bat for the flashers...

They had a Santa at their party and Santa's pants fell down....Santa said you shouldn't flash....

---\

From CH:

Report was that they had 5600 sold two days ago and now at 8400. More people than our cellcerter was expecting. There are cellcerters all around her.

Clay's grandfather is sitting two seats away from her. They added a seat into the aisle next tojojoct 4th row jojoct told Jerome that she had to film (she didn't know who seat was for at the time!). So they moved seat across the aisle. HA!!