12/22 Raleigh NC

bottlecap

From CB:

she is only 10 feet from the stage.. great seats..big black curtains on the sides..draping off back ..place packed.. great crowd...said they were even selling ticket behind thestage. .earlier.. lol..

---

they are runnin gout of things to talk about ..natives getting restless. almost 30 minutes so far.. lights down

---

Lights down....Clay's greeting comes on! It sounds even better than last night! Yeah!!!

---

HERE WE GOOOOOO

The spirit of the season is in the air.....

---

pre recording now.. talking about the flashes. need your help.. safest way possible.. please pleae please. .do not use your flash.. elec tape.. some applauding...enjoy the show. .and he is on stage. .as the crowd explodes...

Tape was being passed out beforehand. Although the arena is pretty big, so the impact of flashers further back shouldn't be a big issue (hopefully).

The lights have finally gone off, and of course my connection is buffering. Back in time to catch the end of the taped annoucement. Big scream at the end.

Overture for Chistmastime, and more screams as the curtain comes up....

And the crowd shows the love when the man in the white suit makes his appearance....

Okay, settle down and stop hooting - we want to hear him sing! :P

Edited by bottlecap

Playbiller nothing much different mostly just about having jojoct ask Clay;s grandfather moved away from her because she was concerned about the CLack...this was before she knew who he was...hee

and nick is there...and very good response so far...

From CB:

they are screaming and yelling.. music started...and he is home...lots of applause and just major thudding . the earth is shakin in raleigh.. omg this is giving me chills..

---

Clay comes onstage.....8,500 voices start screaming with excitement!

---

Oh man, they are sooooo excited...huge screams and cheers.....there is the music starting....everybody is just waiting to see our guy.......there he is.........

---

Oh, wow!!!! Christmas time is here!!!

---

he sounds amazing.. very upbeat happy.. why cant every concert be like this ..they should be..all of them...the excitment of the crowd is contagious..he is solid as a rock of granite.. voice is so darn sulty and sexy.. soarinnnnnnnn on rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crows are out of controlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I am a ball of chilllllllss aND SHIVERS...this is on hawt man.. he is on fire.. the joint may just self combust itself.. gather arounddddddd...

---

His voice is just coming in so loud and clear....screams from the crowd.....

children gather around and listen you'll hear the sound of angels filling the sky .... Christmas time is here at last....

---

MCWL. crowd quieter .. nope typed to soon.. some major blubs in the stream think she either dropped the phone or enhaled it..remembering christmas....so many seasons ago.. GOd he sound so powerful blowing it away.. all around... this year is ...as he works the stage. .and you so no he is tonight.. he is playing to his claymates..for all its worth...merry christmas to all.. surround you.. merry christmas even jussssssssst one ..joy of the season.. surround you....wilth loveeeeeeeeee..

---

From CB:

EEk...it sounded like someone sat on the phone for a minute there....ok, all better now.....oh, that beautiful voice.....Merry Christmas to all who may dwell here, Merry Christmas to even just one...may the joy of the season surround you, Merry Christmas with looooovvvve....crowd is quiet now and is listening and loving every second....

---

merry christmas to allllllll.. and the crow is yelling...joy of the season surround you.. merry christmas.. his voice is ejecting infectious vibes of love and sex appeal....with loveeeeeeeee... and they are out of control on their thud mats....huge response.. now.. knock knock knock..

---

There's Gregory....loud cheers!

---

and tommy makes is entrance and great applause.. he sounds great.. whats a matter with you.. my mom told me to come over here...............crowd laughing in all the right spots.. doing a great job ...as we all know their eyes are peeled on Clay as he stands off to the side.. hands clasped.. head nodding.. with the million dollar smile..shoulder minoraly moving with chuckles..sure he laughs with the fans..

---

phone ringing.. mailbox...full.. as clay watches with his heart breaking..falling out of his beating chest...he has to fix this ..he has to make it right again.. and he begins to work..happy ..bring some happiness into her life right now. SR.. as the music starts. .and the voice pounds your soul...lovely weather .....

Long message headers on answering machines - a pet peeve of mine. Just get to the beep already, and let me leave my message.... <_<

It's lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together with you....

Some laughs mid-song, and a little squealing. Is it to early for jojoct's Clack yet?

Re: the ET snippet - did anyone here see it yet? Did it look like it was taped during the NYC appearance, since that's when ET did their coverage before?

Jingle Bells - Shake 'em bay-bee!

Edited by bottlecap

SR...

I watched some of the latest SR clack...and I love how engaged he is now...they just gave a cheer and laugh on giddyup giddyup....

the audience seem very engaged...

good audience response...and great voice

JB...

very strong vocally...can;t detect any tightness in his voice now...

LOVE LOVE this number.....

Ring out the bell got a good cheer from the audience...yup John sure makes that part more fun...

WOW great applause after...

From CB:

phone ringing.. mailbox...full.. as clay watches with his heart breaking..falling out of his beating chest...he has to fix this ..he has to make it right again.. and he begins to work..happy ..bring some happiness into her life right now. SR.. as the music starts. .and the voice pounds your soul...lovely weather .....

---

Do you think my face needs ironing? Welll, I'll give you that one. Her son has grown up and moved away.....she needs to call him and wish him a Merry Christmas.....but, they aren't home.....sigh.....but, Bev does have wonderful Christmas memories from the past to share with her friend Tommy....

c'mon it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.....GIDDY UP, GIDDY UP, it's grand just holding your hand.....

---

gitty up gitty up lets. go.. as he holds the imaginary reins in his hands and rock his body back and forth. and the crowd notices with moaning...perfect ending of a perfect day.. so darn happy and upbeat.. some laughing.. pumpkin pie...these wonderful things.. remember all throu our lives.. he is rockin his boootie.....just sounds like he is hopping all over the place gitty ;up lest go.. and the crowd is wild.. holding your hand

---

...well, he did something during one of those giddy ups to make the ladies scream.....

----

holy cow they go creazy.. hold on to your wigs.. here it is. JB. .all the way oh what fun.. crowd clapping.. oh what fun ..dasher danceer prancer............dixonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn he is sleighing me.. never heard him so happy and sherry joyful..top of the chimney top of the wall...dash awayalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... stepping down one step.. taking his stance to support his movement.. feet spread apart.. and he explodes with hip rockine snappy finger. and crowd is nuts..

---

The crowd is really with him tonight......dash away dash away dash away allllllll.......they love it.......you can hear the energy in his singing today.....

ring out the bellls.........woooooo......now they are screaming during the ring out those bells......what is he doing????? Where are my dots....now the crowd is clapping along...

WOW!!!!!

---

he was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND THE CROWD IS OUT OF CONTROL.. typing from the floor here lost in drool..

---

Sleigh Ride and Jingle Bells - lots of fun energy and laughter from the crowd. Clay's voice sounds perfect!

---

am trying hard not to post anything about Charlotte that Fear said to me today, she is coming to do a recap tomorrow. But she was a vignette virgin (turned down the cellcert when it was not singing so she has a fresh view.

I love them jingler bells. It really gets people bouncing. This song alays is very romantic.

From CB:

Season for Romance....we may loose some of the Claymates during this one......lovely, perfect notes.....swooooon.....

---

I can't help thinking what a romantic guy Clay must be to come up with a story like this! Oh..........it'll get you, if you give it half a chance..........*sigh*

---

talking about traditions now.. cutting down tree. please dont tell my dad about that...darn customer. .wanta hang um..lol...music playing.. CS..voice drapes the air..so mellow and tender..so heart flowing of emotions..as he glides across the floor to watch the memory of her past...the birth of love for her..the start of a life like non other.. he wants her to remember those feelling. .and bring them back to life ..to enjoy them not be afraid of them to relive to be reborn.. dreams came trueee...across the flooor.. oh could be.. they finally found... just tear jerking performance. .his emotions are out there for all to see to feel to love to want ..give a chanceeeeee..he watches as they glide across the floor.. arms wrapped around each other ..love is blooming and a future is about tobe born.. if give it a chanceeeeeeeeeeeee..voice is imaculate..just imaculate.. as he softly fades away...

---

HYAMLC...starts out so beautifully...very emotional and great control

his voice is so on tonight!!!!

beautiful Bough...a little applause for that part...he is in good voice...hope we get an exceptional 2nd half!!!!

CW...aww applause for tommy and beverly dancing...

lots of applause at different parts of the song...I suspect people are reacting to the action on stage...

From CB:

That was just perfection....and the audience loved it....they are loving everything tonight!

Back to the vignettes as Tommy hollers....EWWWW, you kissed.....

HYAMLC......let your hearts be light......here we are as in olden days happy golden days of yorn....faithful friends who are dear to us gather near to us once more.....Clay is singing this from his heart to his hometown.....

---

talking about the ornament.. as i look at the one hanging on my tree here in the clayden.. my heart just wants to burst.. it represents more than clay could ever know.. HYSAMLC... troubles out of sight...from now on troublesmiles awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy holding on to notes and releasing them with perfection..his voice is beyond what I could have imagined...shining star ..highest bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww applause.. he is killing us.. never hear a christmas song like this before.. just ripping you apart with tenderness.. then picking up to just stab you in the gut .. leaving you torn apart but so together.. cant explain.. troubles out of sighttttttttttttttttthrough the years..shining starrrrrrrrrrrrr highest bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwww good lord gonna need help here...have yourself a merry little christmas night.and the crowd is uproootttted from earth...

----

.....get up on my feet....and Bev and Tommy are off across the floor......it's that time of year when the world falls in love every song you hear seems to say Merry Christmas may your new years dream come true.....

let's dance.....Santa's on his way.....

---

Clay really has become a master of the final note. I love the way he ends each song.

Oh No, I forgot how home town would react to these little jokes about second place.

eta - gud spling is a gud ting.

I just remembered this is the teachers and Gregory's hometown as well. There may be long intros tonight,.

Edited by playbiller

What do you know - even folding towels doesn't seem like such a chore when you can listen to a lovely rendition of The Christmas Waltz while you're working.

Glad I don't have the earbuds in for the second place lines... I'd be deaf through New Year's..... :blink::)

Silver Bells - wonder how many of Alison's current and former students are in the audience tonight?

From CB:

CW,.,,, frosted window panes.. crowd applauding. as tommy steps on bev feet.. clay singing his heart out.. absolute perfection.. as he watches as they float across the floor.. wishes yours the same thing too.. voice is pure as silk and satin..laced with rose peddles.. dripping mosit cool dew on eveyone in sight.. wishes you and yours the same thing too...crowd applauds.. its that time of year when the world fall in love. with clay.. merry christmas.. another round of applause...3/4 time... same thing tooooooooo...may your dreams come trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....major thudding in raleigh...

---

...came in 2nd.....this crowd is going to break my speakers....he shoulda won....whatever.....

---

This crowd almost blew the roof off the RBC Center with Tommy's coming in second comments

---

the crowd goes bonkers on second place and that clay aiken guy..music starting city side walks.. lord his voice is just exploding in my head sending electrical shock that explode thru out my body.. bev singing now.. as clay joins her.. with such harmony and love.. so gentle and soft..like feathering your soul..dusting it with love ...soon it will be christmas day.. and once again the crowd is on top of him..definately showing the love...

---

Silver Bells.....it's Christmas time in the city...soon it will be Christmas day......I love the way Clay and Bev's voices blend.....and so does the crowd....sitting here shaking my head at the response tonight...it's wonderful...

Yay....time to make cookies!

---

CS...wow the audience was so quiet for that one...I think everyone seemed to be mesmerized...because at the end there was this ...AWWWW and great response from the audience...

Angela's song....

WOW CMH...was really well received...

intermission...

at the end of the last song Clay gave a little wave at his grandfather and his grandfather said Clay out loud....when he said that...and his grandfather was looking at Clay the whole time and he was waving at Clay too.

I am getting all verklempt....

when he sang when you give it half a chance Clay was looking right at our cellcerters...they are all fangirly...

are most of the crowd response were coming from the cellcerter crowd or the Raleigh people...

People went wild after CMH...and it seem they were jsut happy for Clay...just because ti was thrilling. very appropriate.