12/27 SEMINOLE ARENA @ HARD ROCK LIVE, HOLLYWOOD,

Ansamcw

Is he getting out of order?

There was something about being a great teacher and teaching sarcasm.

Hmm I thought that Quiana was going on 27, I din't realize it was 26.

I was rewatching the Hollywood show to answer a question for someone on the Clayboard and saw Quiana being cut and taking it well, then being show comforting several others who were reacting very badly. She is just older than her years. In person she looks like she is 12 though.

Edited by playbiller

I thought they have time issues with the venue...that was why there was no WJ...could be why he was rushing the intro...

but this is just weird...they haven;t turned on the lights...

Curtains opened...they are getting it!!!!

wow the audience really didn't stop cheering

that was weird

Remember Florida has not had Clay there since last year. (I know not like the Pacific Northwest or Canada)

Maybe it was up for discussion on whether to do it or not.

I think the Goodnews photo problems come because it is from the set up of it. The dramatic.

Edited by playbiller

Catching up on CB:

phew...he's back...

HTHAS...singing to the heavens.....hark the herald angels siiiiing, glory to the newborn/come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant......

---

HTHAS - OCAYF...christ the everlasting lord.. he is just gliding over the words..efforteless..emmanueeeeeellllllll.. hark the hearld angels ...glory to the new born ..oh come all ye faithful..joyful ... oh come ye.. oh come ye to bethleham.. come and behold him ..born a king of angels.. such a mighty voice..full controll.. perfection.. strong.. just demanding your attention.. christ the lorddddddddddddddddddddd come all ye fiathful ..oohhhhhhhhhhhhh come ye.. just shivering.. to bethelham.. come and beholdhim. .his is just tearing this song apart.. beautiful....oh come let us adore him christttttttttttttttttttttt the lord.. hold on here it come....the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

UNFREAKEN BELIEVABLE.. they are wild in Fl..

---

CHRIIIIST THE LOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRDDDDD......

THE LOOORD.....that note goes on forever..

WOW!

....softly, very quietly, Emmanuel starts.....a joyous gift....my heart is just melting, so full of love......rejoice, rejoice Emmanuel.....shall come to thee oh Israel...rejoice, rejoice Emmanuellllll......the crowd is silent and thoroughly hypnotized....there is the power as he leans his head back...REJOICE, REJOICE....softly finishes the song...the last rejoice is full of love..

---

oh come.. come emmanuel...iseriallllllllllll..his favorite song.. he has reclaimed it forever.. dark shadowssssssssss...rejoiceeeeeeeeeerejoice..emmauellllllll...shall come to the rejoiceee rejoice..sending chills up my spine..emmanuelllllllll ..shall come to thee.. oh iserialllllllllllllll rejoiceeeeeeee..such an open heart performacne..oh rejoiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rejoice emmanuel.. he is astonishing.. rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee really reaching for the highest notes he can.. shall come to thee oh iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllll rejoice.. breathtaking..so soft and gently now...come to thee rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. and the crowd is in loveeeee...major screaming and moaning.. hear a few awwwwwsssss..

---

MDYK is greeted by screams and applause....must make Clay feel proud to know that people know this beautiful song now....each note is full of nuance.....the child that you delivered will soon deliver you....he sings so carefully and joyfully.....amazed by the song itself......the LAMMMMBBBB rings out...certer just goes ohhhh....

---

MDYK.. mary did you know. .and the crowd errupts.. kiss your little baby you kiss the face of god.. mary did you know that your baby boy.. give sight to a blind man..I just cant put into words how amazing his voice is tonight.. most powerful I have ever heard...oh mary did you knowwwwwwww....woooohooooooooowoooo....blind will see deaft will hear.. dead will live again..lame will leap dumb will speak..praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ..screaming now.. that was fantastic.. will one day rule the nation did you know that your baby boy.. prefect lamb.. holding is the great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....woooooooooooooooowoooooooooowoooooooooo and they have to be on their feet.. major applauding and screaming.. lots of yelling...

---

vignette now.. talking about grown ups and we make mistakes too...oh trust me I know my dad.. crowd laughs..quianna on now..about to blow them away..

---

.....a news flash for you Tommy, parents make mistakes too...Beverly knows that Christmas is for everyone...

Do you remember me, I sat upon your knee.....I'm all grown up now....so here's my lifelong wish, a grownup Christmas wish.....beautiful, Quianna....just beautiful...

----

as beautiful as she sings this song.. since I heard Clays verson.. there will never be another.. his soul just pours out when he sings this...

---

Time for Clay to change into his black suit....OOPS, I mean that it's time for his Christmas message......

---

great applause for quianna.. now pre recording..clay talking about christmas's past and how it is now.. extended family...cant believe this is almost over already..slow down honey.. we need you as long as possible..

and he walks on stage with such command and confidence..crowd is bonkers.. out of control.. Merry Christmas So..Flordia...laced in sparkly black..suit shining as bright as he is..

---

They like spreading the Christmas cheer so much that they are going to continue spreading it!!!

---

...crowd is applauding loudly and cheering for everyone...local theatre groups are the background..... I think Angela was introduced first so she could say SPECIAL DAY...TODAY IS QUIANNAS BIRTHDAY....huge clapping.....Jerome's birthday......big round of applause

---

everbody have a wonderful christmas I take it.. band intros.. he is so loud.. lol..funny funny..gregory ellis.. what a great teacher I am.. he chuckles.. from raleigh nc allision. and the crowd is wild...he sounds so happy and full of fun.. laughing.. pasadina ca.. angie fisher.. saving quianna....lets see it and she does the hip bump...to the drum beat.. talking about..forget .. community theater.. give round of applause for a great theather.. lots of applause..wonderful job. .make sure yousurrport your local community theater...talking to someone.. sc.. quianna parlor..and they are beyond wild.. roof must be collasping.. talking to quianna.. you just gonna stand inthe middle of the room.. .26 years of round of applause for their birthdays.. and for everyone up here. .got a few days off.. for their birthdays thats all.. now crew intros...

---

Something happened when Gregory came out. Clay said something like "what a great teacher I am" but not sure what happened??? Anyone catch it?

---

TURN AROUND AND HUG SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW.....

right into DSIAFCD....already belting it out....how many people are askin for loooove....

---

I think Clay said Miss - ter Gregory Ellis and Gregory asked if he'd prefer that he curtsey

---

.....WHEW.....love lives on when you give loooooovvvve.....here we go....their whole life long let them know..

LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

crowd is bouncing off the wall...

YEAH.....

---

long glory note don't save it all for xmas day

---

anybody shopping yesterday..gets nasty in the stores.. no need to lose that energy and christmas sprite.. give hugs right now.. dsiafcd.. ..to the ones you love.. dont even wait a little while lots of screaming.. give a little love every day.. dsiafcd....give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....hug is warmer with you in.. oh baby thats a factttttttt...screaming.. seasons reasons they dont matter.. dont sit backkkkkkkk how many people in this world.. I swear he is blowing the place apart.. he is rockin the earth he is standing on.. give a little love every day.. dsiafcd..find a way holidsays come and gone.. give loveeeeeeee...let al lthe children knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just raising the rafters....all night lonnnnnnnnnggggg.. holdl on...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eethink the earth has parted in so. fl...blew them away...what a trembling thudding performace.. sheer genius.. sheer genius.. give loveeeeeeeee you gotta give love...screaming is wild...give lovvvveaaaee.. merry christmas NO GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

---

OHHHHHHHH........tons of clapping....he was GREATTTT...crowd was cheering him on...

WHAT? NO GOOD NEWS....

----

THEY ARE STILL SCREAMING OUT OF CONTROL...huge applause.. yelling Clay Clay Clay Clay Clay Clay.. wanting him back.. CLay CLay CLay..major screaming...he is back.. omg omg omg omg.. lights off he is singing GN..

---

It's realllllly loud in there.....long ovation.....not shutting up.....

they are yelling and hollering and cheering......

WOW - THIS IS SOME CROWD NOISE......HANG ON....

---

still not singing..but screaming is out of this world.. lights are back down...this is absolutely unbelievable.. beyond words.. a absolute must download...he is going for it.. still screaming..

---

Lights went down - looks like maybe they'll get GOOD NEWS after all.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----

major yelling.. now screaming.. he still isnt on yet.. but lights are still down.. and all set to go...dont have a clue what is happening.. crowd is wild...chanting Clay Clay ..we want clay we want clay we want clay we want clay.. GN starting.. OMG>.

---

Good News - was not left out of this one!!!

---

CROWD SHOUTING....WE WANT CLAY....

THEY GOT HIM BACK.....

GOOD NEWS IS STARTING!!!!!

---

Didn't look like it was going to happen but they screamed and cheered and yelled WE WANT CLAY - and they got him!

---

and he appears from the darkness. an the heavens have opened their door wide.. ..an angel has appeared.. why or why are you afraid.. tear are just flowing now.. the love showed him is unbelievable.. my hands are shaking ..for you a time of joy..behold a baby boy good newsssssssssssssssssssssss good newwwwwwwwwwsssssssssss

---

.....IMMEDIATE QUIET.....oh the power of the Clay!

an angel brings good news......I leave you with Good News....

my heart......

---

GOOD NEWS is just giving me chills tonight. It's so incredibly clear over the stream and knowing that it is an encore in every meaning of the word - they literally begged for it with their screams.

---

bow you head speak not a word.. silence take you far from here.. child dry your tears.. what an absolutely bursting heart performance.. what an amazing angel he is.. for us a time ofjoy.. christ a baby boy..good newsssssssssss. good newssssssss.. and angel brings good newsssss good newss ..an out of this world performance..my body is full of chills and tingles.. christ the savior.. christmas day.. break the bread pour the wineeeeeeeeeeeee.. and angel..decends .. heavely sign.. good newsssssssssssss what a wonderful experience for this crowd. .what an amazing man.. what an amazing gods gift..blessed doesnt even do it justice.. i leave you with good newssssssssss.. good newss good newwsss..and angel brings good newss.. good newwwwsss..his control is astonishing.. I leave you with good newssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...and he is swollowed by darkness. and disappears.. security may need to remove these peopel .. astonishing.. .. .he is gone

---

Per cellcerter, Q & A had to stand out on-stage for a long time because the crowd was so loud they couldn't start the song. WAY COOL!

Describing the crowd as "Scary and unusual". Security practically had to drag a belligerent flasher dude out of the back part of the audience.

Hug is warmer to Quiana. That's on my birthday list too. Think I'll get it? :P

Edited by bottlecap

Yeah he did get lost in the song...he lost track of where he was supposed to be

apparently after that long wait for the goodnews when Clay finally came out all the flashes came out and he kinda stepped back from the spotlight. and he looked like he kept his eyes closed...

then I could tell he kinda got lost on the song and he lost some of his vocal flourish...

Checking the clack and he seemed he did the normal ending...

eta: from CB ....sexy baby that's a fact was sung to the birthday girl...Quianna.....

the last News was sung from behind the curtain....crowd noise may have drown it out....

simply AMAZING

Post concert report...

Clay paused in the middle of saying Mister gregory...and it sounded like he was goign to say Miss so Gregory said...so do I have to curtsey now...so Clay sain soemthign like I am teaching him bad habits...

then when he introduced Allison he said my teacher so taught him some sarcasm...allison shook her head and he said don;t even try to pretend you are an angel

introduced Angela first and she was a bit caught of guard...

then he introed the bday girl Quiana and she did a exaggerated curtsey and then he said it was Jerome's bday too...and asked Jerome to curtsie too...so Jerome pretend glared at him and then he said that they were both 26 tonight.