12/28 Melbourne FLA

bottlecap

Ah cookie making time - so nice.

This concert just gets better and better. I guess practice does make perfect.

Ew, ew, ew Brother and sister do not grind on each other. What is wrong with that dancer man?

Edited by playbiller

From CB:

crowd loves her..phone ringing.. mailbox is full....as she turns to tommy.. what you say we decorate .. as clay stands over her..guarding her from harm..making her feel whole again.. he walks to quianna as she hands him the box of a new begining...he stops time.. as he places it on the table.. CMH..and starts time again.. bev looks at the box with amazemnet.home for the holidays..totally surround in your circle..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee....celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeee give me a number....wow wow wow.. his is singing his heart out.. please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I...just listing to this beautiful man....comon comon comon..even my toes are trembling..yeahhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee celebrate me home. .and the crowd comes to life..please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeee give me one more....I can recallllllll.. alone.........we have a growl.....small but a growl....lead me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give me anumber please celebrate me home..

---

john talking now about the musical.. please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just beautiful....crowd is wild..absolultely wild..

---

Per CV Stream half-time report: He's soooooo pretty. Soooo much prettiness. Bringing his prettiness over to the edge of the stage.... Hee. I guess he's looking good tonight. :D

Still scheming to reach Jerome, who is coming to get the Stub Hubbers.

Get Jerome - he said Hi!

Socks - hot pink, black and white

Hair looks good - kind of dark, not too spiky.

Edited by bottlecap

Adam Kent during HYAMLC kinda grinded on Patricia and and wiggled his butt at his audience and it made soem of the audience giggle...

They also laughed because Allison said ...after CW...let me get my big butt down ...before he sat..

Clays singing seem to be more loose, he was very casual on CS

Big jumbotrons in the balcony

From CB:

jerome gettin the stub hubbers. .first time they have seen him tongith. Clay looks amazing. sounds wonderful.. cant find any virgins yet. .natives are getting restless want to sacrifice a virgin.. says clay is so hawt right now it is beyond words...

---

jerome talking now..hi to somebody what you doing.. wished him a happy birthday and he was gone lol...

---

crowd is wonderful full of energy...talking to natile now.. says clay is so dang hawttttttt...loved JB.. said he was really sexy in it..no kidding..lol...socks hot pink..back and white..horizonal.. repeat.. hair is beauitul.. bit darker not very spiky.. soft and shinny...lordy just make me want to run my fingers thru it

---

talking to certer now. .Sue.. still talking about JBT and first stream Vancouver..and their talking to jerome..I am a bit nervous...that picture I made of Clay and popa.. a fan liked it and enlarged and framed it to an 8X10 and was giving it to clay tonight..dont know if she accompolished her mission or not.. now talking to five golden.. woohoo.. I meet her in Indy what an amazing lady...just love her..

---

Hee. Each of the boards has their own focus during the streams, don't they? CB is all about the voice and the creaming crows, the Clackhouse seems to be all about the lips and ass, and CV is busy trying to track down concert virgins to sacrifice - er, I mean to get reactions from. Love the diversity, and the fact that we have our own little bowl of stew cooking here at FCA. :)

I still get nervous with the interviewing people on the cellstream. Does TC know about the cellstreams, because sometimes I think that many do not. Some things seem to skirt legality in this little hobby.

They are talking about the livingroom being smaller. All I can say is in the small stage in NYC saved space by not having the Christmas trees at the end. I don't think they can change the set sizes though.

Edited by playbiller

hee exciting...our own little melting pot...

at the very end of Sleigh ride he squatted all the way down in front of the peopel in the sleigh before sitting on the fence...

playbiller...I totally agee...they better be careful. Well this is the 4th or 5th tour cellstream for the CH...and is it the first for CV? Cb still does not have any...

Yeah - first stream for CV.  I think the reporters just ask their subjects to talk to their friend on the phone.  They generally seem to be pretty careful.

oh good bottlecap...maybe they are smarter about that than when the CHer told WJ that he was talking to 200 people ...and he figured right away that it was streaming through the net.

OHN was great...but he is still doing the big glory note a bit strange...its like he is not attacking it head on...so it seems a bit sharp...not quite centered...but the rest of it was great. I think he is still being careful about putting too much strain on his chords

TFN...attacking it a bit too intensely...he lost his place a bit ..in the song...no vocal flourish tonight...straight forward version...

Didn't Clay trademark "cellcert"?

And if he reads the CH as is reported, he would have known about the cellcerts being streamed a year ago.

eta - playbiller - Yeah, I understand that - but it is obvious to anyone who reads the CH that we stream, it is in the main thread about signing up and when it starts.

From CB:

during HYSAMLC. .while clay was sitting on the stool.. he was just staring totally out into space..only looked away once.. she says he is so pertty.. she has pictures..and she is drooling...

---

stub hubbers are back.. smily faces..look very happy.. flashes .. she only seen one...last night someone near them got nabbed .. by security and it was distracting.. looks like he got a hair cut..hair is scrumpcious...

---

going to try and get Mary on the phone before the end of the tour.. only one left lol.. been 25 minutes.. should be starting soon....there are 187 listing tonight.. she wants her rating lol...last night over 200.. the venue is sold out talked to usher..

---

lights down.. its starting....music playing...

---

loud screams.. someone yelled big time.. couldnt make it out but lots of laughing..clay watching tommy standing at the door of the church waiting for his parents.. and they dont come.. his heart is breaking..he walks to him laying his massive hand on his shoulder warming him with love and support.. then flipping that tie out.. walks to bev. .turns her to face tommy..she know.. she goes to him.. and encourages him and loves him.. and he takes his place ..standing beneath an angel.. a guardian angel..

---

and the air is filled with glorious words from Clay OHN.. just beautiful..thrill of hope.. weary world rejoicing .. yonder...fall on your kneeesssssssssssss for hear the angel voices.. I certainly am..oh night when christ was born.. ohhhh nightttttttttttttttttttttttttt oh holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy night.. just heart bursting.. night devineeeeeeeeee...venue is silent.. totally...he sounds beyond words...fallllllllll on yourrrr kneeesssssssssss oh hear the angel voice as his voice rises and soars to perfection...ohhh night.. when christ was born ohhhhhhh nighttttttttttttttttttttt oh hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly night.. goosbumps galore.. oh night devineeeeeee.. tommy reading..crowd in complet silence..in awe of him.. caught in his spell....he is truly putting it out there.. oh holllllllllllllllllly night night devineeeeee you can hear the angel voiice......lower now. oh holyy night....devineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as his voice lifts to the heavens.. crowd is wonderful

---

TFN.. poor sheperds. .in fields that they lay...on a cold winters nightttttt.. noelllllllllll noelllllllllllllll noellllllllllllllllllll noelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....born is the king ..of iserialllllllllllll...his voice is lifting and lowering in perfect harmony with the notes...I am so going to miss this.. noellllllll noellllllllll noellllllllllllll noelllll..born is the king ...of iserialllllllllll.picking up tempo.. ready to release..ready to rock the heaven.. drums beating increasing in power.. child is bornnnnnnnnnnnn noellll noelllllllll noellllllllll noellllllllll born is the kinggg of iserialllllllll...noellll noellll lower regrister. .now soaring noelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll born is the king born is the kinggggg born is the king of iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the crowd has to be on their feet. .just amazing..

---

I don't like to think about Clay reading any of the boards himself. I think it would be too emotionally draining to see yourself be subjected to that level of scrutiny. :( I much prefer to think of someone from Team Clay giving him an executive summary from time to time...

BTW, Emmanual was v.v. nice - quite wistful I thought.

a cellcert is one phone to another. The stream is what it is.

You know I don't believe he reads the CH, the board is to small. ZIf they want a larger sample, it would haveto be CB or OFC.

If I were Clay I would be reading the CH because its easy to follow the linear format, you can get the feel of whats happening in the fandom just by following main. I suspect he read the CH early on...its possible he stopped and now just gets reports about it...or checks it once in awhile.

Emmanuel and MDYK are really very powerful tonight...very intense.

nice applause for MDYK...I think its radio play and singing it on TV is making it a favorite with the public...

his voice though is tired...i think this has been a tough tour for him...its long and the songs are very difficult to sing and the cold weather tends to cause dry conditions in the theaters...makes one susceptible to colds and sore throats...its almost over for him and the crew...

From CB:

HTHAS-OCAYF.. with angelia ...christ is born is bethlehammmm.. he is giving everything..not a crack or waver in his voice.. everlasting lord...taking a minute here to just listen....savor every moment..glory to the new born .. oh come all ye faithful joyfullll...oh come yeeeeeeee oh comemme ye to bethleham...come and behold him born the king of angels..picking up speed.. christ the lordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd rising rising.. cme all ye faithful .. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come ye woe. .............. born the king of angesl.. oh come let us adore him ohcome let us adore him........oh come let uuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssss christtttttttttttt the lorddddddddddddd.. holding my breath.. the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...holy cow no words.. crowd explodes in happiness

---

Emmanuel...his own.. his favorite.. his creation of a whole new meaning to this song.. son of godddddd oh come now ..have to listen to this for a sec.. crowd really quiet..lost in his glory.. rejoiceeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeee emmmmanuelllllll shall come to thee oh iseriallllllllll rejoice.. man what a heart ripping version .. the only version .. rejoiceeeeee....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rejoiceeeeeee just comes back and shatters the venue.. shall come to thee oh iseriallllllllllll rejoiceeeeeeeee.. really soaring and soaring.. emmanuelllllllll shall come to thee oh iserialllllllllllllllllllllll rejoiceeeee rejoice.. emmanuel..shall come to thee so soft and gentle.. so silky and pure....as his voice fades to a whisper rejoiceeeee. .the crowd has to be beside themselves.. beautiful.....

---

MDYK. and the crowd is alive with applause.. save our sons and daughters.. your baby boy walked where angels.. kiss you little baby you kiss the face of god.. such beauty and love in his voice .. such passion for what he know is true..come to make a newwwww child you delivered will soon deliver you..oh mary did you know..wooooooooohoooooooo wooooooo.. my goodness he is so pouring it out. .praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb and the crowd shows love...lord of all creations.. mdyk that your baby one day rule the nation..did you know.. that your baby boy ..hard to type.. the pure beauty in this is overwhelming...great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

---

vignette quianna getting ready to sing MGUCL.. feel kind bad for her since Clay sang this.. I am spoiled. never hear another version again.. even with her singing I hear Clay singing in my head..she does do such a wonderful job with this song..but once again Clays shines and takes all honors..will sit and listen to her...

---

So is it inappropriate to start taking bets on Good News or No Good News tonight? B)

Well. he's rattling on so far at the beginning of the banter section, so it doesn't seem like time should be an issue...

Edited by bottlecap

Ok...after hearing Quiana's song...I think the reception does make them sound a bit more metallic and thinner...so maybe that is why Clay sounds a bit rough and strainging to my ears...hope it is better live...still great of course..

I still appreciate Quiana;s MGUCL...but I will always love Clay;s version the best.

yup I agree Bottlecap...although now I think flashes and his voice may also be contributing factors to having GN or not...

oh its nolan's birthday... WJ played a jazzy birthday song for him...

yeah he seems to be taking his time right now..Gregory shout outs to family again.

Allison introduced the group tonight...this is Newlands group or a group she is involved with...I wonder why Clay asked Allison to do the intro..hmmm.

From CB:

Black Magic has hit the stage. and the crowd is wild and all over him. screaming yelling...applauding.. merry christmas.. such powerful words...they are crazy..we have had a wonderful time here tonight.. wonderful throughout the tour..spend a lot of time together. 2 years.. especiall this holiday season.. some time you can spend time with friend or families.. we appreciate YOU for being a part of our family...band intros now

---

wj.. and the crowd goes nuts..baby girl.. andy...great applause..adam, breian, john, patricia, ...give big round of applause. crowd really into him....happy birthday to jerome.. lets sing together come on..let do it..they are singing..lol now he wont have a birthday till may.. very lucky to have him very hard working young man....nc gregory..and crowd is wild.. talking to gregory now.. you got people.. yeah .. here in flordia.. welcome glad you are here tonight.. when we started working onthis show. .story line. high school music teacher.. from raleigh nc..miss.allison.. great applause..cant make out what he is saying to her..now community theater.. give big round of applause..bev announcing them...

---

talking about the community theater .. check them out ..live performace. .give another round of applause.. miss quianna parlorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. .lots of screaming..ca miss angela fisherrrrrrrrr lots of screaming...hip bump..couldnt hear what they said.. give a round of applause for people on stage.. and they do.. now intro crew.. amazing crews..lots of applause..

---