12/29 Clearwater, Fl

Ansamcw

From CB:

He's giving props to the rest of the crew and reminding people to come back tomorrow... doing a Christmas show after Christmas.... days away from NY Eve...

But, share the spirit of Christmas throughout the year! LOL

"Don't get so busy that you miss... giving just a little kiss to the ones you love.... "

People are laughing because of the faces he's making....

---

Inviting audience back tomorrow night. Something happened everyone is laughing. DSIAFCD

---

DSIAFCD: Clay said "give a kiss to someone" and then he went "ooooh"

---

Love lives on... if you give love....

How can you wait another minute... a hug is warmer when you're in it...

OH BABY THAT'S A FACT>..

THE PLACE WENT CRAZY! I heard everyone thud at the same time!

Those low notes are TOO much!!!!!

---

HUG IS WARMER WHEN YOUR IN IT. DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT EVERYONE IS SCREAMING

---

The sound is coming through so clear, I can't believe I'm on the phone! It feels like I'm THERE!

Good news.....

BOw your head, speak not a word...

Let the silence take you far from here....

The spirit of a child dry every tear...

May your doubts disappear....

bow your head, and on bended knee,

Hear the stories once again

---

HUG IS WARMER WHEN YOUR IN IT..... HE GAVE THE LOOK TO THE AUDIENCE AND THEY DIED.

---

from CV:

Hug line.... lots of screams..... didn't hear him giggle....

He's hitting all the high notes with ease....

A little softer in some phrases....but great...

Setting up glory note now.....

WOW

Screams are deafening.

Hit the wail great....riffed at the end of the song....

They are showing him the love tonight...

Good News starting...

Oh wow---that note--and the screams were wild. And Felix went nuts with the drums during it. Great crowd reaction.

Big cheers now---lots of clapping and screaming. getting GN

DSIAFCD over - think he said Happy Holidays - Tampa Bay.

Audience is cheering loud. Let's hope for GN

LIGHTS DID NOT GO UP.

GOOD NEWS IS STARTING!!!

DSIAFCD: Clay said "give a kiss to someone" and then he went "ooooh"

Clay is on fire right now.

mic stand said flashes are going off. Uh oh.

They got GOOD NEWS!!

GN sounds beautiful - so tender. I wish I could broadcast it out to all of you - and I'm really glad my cordless has a speakerphone setting.

Clay's really inspiring on this song tonight. Beautiful soft notes and phrases.

Not one shout out. You can hear a pin drop in the venue.

Hot sexy rock star one minute and angelic messenger the next. That's our guy!

Good News...gloriously tender...a prayer in song...

did a riff up the scale in the news to falsetto...gah...that was amazing!!!

---

OMG...I am crying here...this is the second to the last GN!!!! I am going to miss this song...this show!!!

I know...this is my last one for the year. I miss this song already.

I found out the other day that my husband likes the song GN -- he doesn't like CC music much at all, so this a major development. *g*

Sorry bottlecap about missing the end.

I can't hear my stream right now, so I'll take this opportunity to do what Clay is probably instructing the audience to do - offering hugs to those around you.  So these ((((HUGS)))) are for all of you down there at the bottom of the page:

ldyjocelyn, Couch Tomato, Ansamcw, clay4shore, playbiller, claying4keeps, Claycat, FearofH2O, clayforever, smcenaney

Hi everybody,

Newbie here but just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading the cellcerts recently since I found them. Only got to see Clay in D.C. but have loved him since AI days (I'm harmless, married forever and too old for him anyway!). You are all special and sooooo appreciated for all you do. I'm just trying to relive the concert over and over again! Hugs to all and thanks again! Clayforever

Actually she felt some people in the audience were misbehaving this time and that was interferring with her enjoyment.

Did not sing DSIAFCD to anyone

Newland felt they were rushing the intros fast again. she thinks it was to get in GN. SHe also felt he did not sing well tonight. He cracked a lot.

Angie did an extra bumb bump bump tonight. and it Cracked Clay up.

Standing Os for partial for everything, biggest for DSIAFCD, but got screaming before it for MDYK. Feels the screaming of the audience is ruining the clack.

Said local groups are kept separate from the rest of the cast. Not much opportunity to talk to anyone one in the cast. Newland entertained the local group tellingthem Clay stories. She said the group is tight and they are joking around all the time. Venue people are serious, but the tour group is cracking on each other all the time.

When Allison was explaing about how she knew Clay that indicated he was a smart ass.

Edited by playbiller

Well I'm not kissing anyone, what with that nasty Santa flu going around, so y'all have to stick with the hugs. ;)

The CV stream was being broadcast off of a laptop tonight, and when the battery runs out of juice, that's it - it's done. Same situation tomorrow night, so I might have to line up a couple of MP3s so I don't have to listen to the sound of my computer humming instead of the man in the black suit sing his lungs out...

Hey clayforever - glad you chimed in, and welcome to ya! This really has been fun hasn't it?

Edited by bottlecap

post concert report:

hair is not spiky....

just when it was before MGUCL...someone shouted Clay ahve my baby...and the audience groaned.

He told people to hug and kiss...

he did a lto of extra bumps and he cracked up about that.

Partial SO for every song from OHN...biggest response to DSIAFCD...and MDYK was getting a lot of reactio through the song

didn;t really have time to ask questions of people.

She got the impression that this is a tight group and having fun and cracking on each other. lots of in jokes...all such good people ltos of fun to be around

Clayforever...hope you join us tomorrow for the last show...sniff.

I am really missing him already...

Allison gives a speech about why they use community theater and one of the players was really so thankful about it.

Welcome Clayforever, and other lurkers. You can see that we combine all board information in this one place. Hee, we steal from the best.

Our resident librarian may correct me, but I prefer to think of if it as "amassing an archive."

And with that, I end with a hearty "Good Night FCA" and a yammy look on my face. See you tomorrow for one last time on '05 as we close the book on "Christmas Noises".

Welcome Clayforever, and other lurkers. You can see that we combine all board information in this one place. Hee, we steal from the best.

Our resident librarian may correct me, but I prefer to think of if it as "amassing an archive."

And with that, I end with a hearty "Good Night FCA" and a yammy look on my face. See you tomorrow for one last time on '05 as we close the book on "Christmas Noises".

hee good one Playbiller and Bottlecap...archiving...good way to put it.

yay thanks FearH20 will check it out for a bit...