12/30 Clearwater, FL

Ansamcw

Sniff...last time we will be doing this for this year...and for this tour...time to say goodbye to Beverly, Tommy, The dancers...and the cute hottie WJ...

I have enjoyed all of them so much...I hope this won;t be the last time we will see them. I hope we see Andy, Felix, Daniel, Quiana and Angela in the next tour...sniff...bye angels!!!!

Well according to CB one of the cellstream they listen to will only be on for the second half. I think this may be the one from CV...so I guess they will depend on individual cellcerters...and also report from the CH stream...

I guess for those of us that have the CH stream we will try to give a more detailed report.

Hmmm...its so quiet right now...

I don't know about y'all, but I wanted to dress up a bit for this final concert of the JNT05, so I pulled this simple little black dress out of my closet, threw on some Manolos, and rummaged around in my jewelry box for some appropriate bling. Of course, my ensemble is all topped off with this. And looK - :D - I got my teeth bleached just for the occasion!

Hope that everyone that stops in tonight will at least post a "Hello", or even better a quick thought or two about this series of concerts. It may be a while before we get to do this again, so let's make it a night to remember!

PS: The CV Cellcert won't get connected until the second half, at around 9:30, so I'll be experiencing the first half "Old School" - through the written recaps of the CH stream. Keep those descriptions coming. pleaseohpleaseohplease!

I'm gonna join you all tonight... I know it's last concert and my first time joining you here... but better late than never!

I'm excited! And a little verklempt that it's all over...

BTW, how come CV is only broadcasting the 2nd half?

From CH:

Mic_stand just called me from the venue to report that they were pranking WJ a ton tonight.

During Kashmir they were playing Invisible in his earpiece. During the song where they show the snowflake lights on the curtains, they were messing with the lights.

During one song, they completely turned off the lights, so WJ started playing GBoF.

The came out to take the piano down while he was still playing, and then closed the curtain onto him before he was done with the song.

So it sounds like there will be pranks tonight.

Waves to ShelleyC!

BTW, how come CV is only broadcasting the 2nd half?

CV is broadcasting (very discretely) directly from a laptop. Last night, the battery died right as Clay came out for the DSIAFCD intros, so the last part got cut off. Tonight, they decided it would be better to just start later so we would hear the end...

I can't bear to sit here in silence, so I put a CD of the 1st Act on, and am bopping along to that. I guess I'll probably be a little ahead of you guys, since my "concert" has already started! :P

Why, there's that pesky little neighborhood boy banging on the door...

Hey Bottlecap..you are all set to be Kandre's minion...those are some serious blings!!!!

if you all saw the CH report I just posted it seems as if there will be a lot of hi jinx tonight...I can;t wait!!!

YAY shelley...my Toronto concert partner is here!!!!

hello clayismynumber1 so happy you could join us!!!

SO where is Ms. Tomato..hope she makes it home soon!

oops Clay radio is gone I think the cellstream is about to start!!!

this post was brought to you by the exclamation point!!!!!!!

YAY we are on air...

there was so many jokes that happened to WJ that he had to finish early...

there was smoke on the stage as WJ started...then before he sat he aksed for a towel to wipe down his bench...then all was quiet for next two songs.

then during Kashmir...they played invisble through his ear piece...then during homeward bound they tried to push his piano further down the stage

YAY...scarlett has video!!!

WJ was very into it though...

then he said Clay didn;t think this through very well///because he is going on after him and he may ahve to sing OHN a few octave higher tonight!!!

then during Asturias they closed the curtains on him and they turned off the spotlight and they brought out a tiny lamp to replace the light. WJ had to open half the curtain...

The CH cellstream just went all wonky and started buffering over and over on me... has it started? Should I re-connect?

Love the report about William Joseph... heeee!

ETA - nevermind, I just got the cellcert...

EATA - who is doing the CH cellcert?

Whoops, time escapes me.

Poor william, I think he is experiencing the Clay concert in full prank.

I have gone to other concerts and I really wonder how many others go through this. I am surprised the Christmas COncert does it. I now have to go and look at last years recaps.

Then WJ asked if peopel watched amadeus cos in there they showed mozart playing the piano with his arms crossed ..so he turned around on the bench and played the piano with crossed arms above his head...this was what he called the upside down song.

demographics is like usual

it is completely packed only empty seats they can see is at the very top

Something weird with the M&G and the box office at first said that there wasn;t...and they saw mary and she said that there was no M&G but when they showed her the email about it she said she will see what they can do about it,,,

Oh whoops...

From cellcert:

There is no M&G today, but lyndolphin at CH got an e-mail today from OFC that she won a M&G... she showed it to Mary and she said that it was a screw-up because there is no M&G today, but that they're going to try to arrange something, but there's no guarantee...

Completely off-topic... I am eating the most disgusting snack right now that my sister bought me for Christmas from some "British store" in BC... it's called "Twiglets" - they are marmite flavoured puffed wheat sticks... yuck!

Yay, the concert is starting! :)

Wow, the cellcert is really clear!

Shelley...Solo is doing the cellcert and GBB is hosting...or the toher way around *g*

the chers that went to Busch garden today...didn;t see Clay..

oh the lights are going off...

The cellstream is so clear...YAY

so Clay is doing his opening spiel.....Please...please please...do not use the flash...

YAY for the electrical tape...

hee the holiday season...does nto start right now...I think it is about to end for the Clayfans...

Marmite (called Vegemite in Australia) is a disgusting beef bouillon flavoured spread... people put it on toast in England and Australia like people use peanut butter here... It's just not good.

On topic, the cellcert is so clear! :)

Oh, they are goofing up already with Gregory in the scene when he is not supposed to be.

I am really surprisd they are goofing with the work.

Mrs Loki is listening on a different phone and she she is listening on Deedles phone and says there are huge snowflakes falling on Clay.

Edited by playbiller