12/30 Clearwater, FL

Ansamcw

So I was wondering, if I french kissed Clay right after he got tongued by a giraffe, would that make me one degree of separation away from having french kissed a giraffe? LOL  :lol:

mmm. IF I was kissing CLay...that would be the last thing on my mind...just saying.. :P

So I was wondering, if I french kissed Clay right after he got tongued by a giraffe, would that make me one degree of separation away from having french kissed a giraffe? LOL   :lol:

mmm. IF I was kissing CLay...that would be the last thing on my mind...just saying.. :P

True. I never thought I'd live to see the day that I was jealous of a giraffe

Ick Shelly, Ick, ICK!!!

Tonight is funny, CB used t havetheir own cellcerters, not whey are watching CH and CV, part of which has an individual getting a cellcert. It is all getting very circular.

I know...its cool to think we are all in one listening party...

CS...Clay ahs made me love this song again...I wish he sang it this way on MCWL...

I really think he has the makings of a great producer...cos it seems like he has improved the arrangement of all his songs during the concerts. It could be all the musical directors like svon and Andy's influence but somehow I think most of these changes are Clay.

So, the New Year's party is at Couchie's? I love shrimp!

So, I forget, is there still a concert going on? Hee. Who needs the pasty white boy singing when we've got chat! We should just get together once a week or so until the album comes out to shoot the breeze - this is too fun!

Hey, Couchie, if I may be so "bold," gimme a holler next time you're here!!!  And OMG... between marmite, chocolates and one degree from french kissing a giraffe.... I think I have entered the twilight zone here tonight!

HEY I think thats all Shelley's contribution...she has certainly made the chat a bit wilder... ;)

As to the changes in the songs, I notice how there are changes everytime he sings something and it reminds me of how he hadto think on his feed during AI Vincident and how he had to quickly figure out how to get back in there without looking too obvious. I think that he has arrangements, but like a great Jazz musician, can play varioations off an arrangement - which is why people have to learn to respect his voice as an instrument. gasp Must recover from run on sentences.

ETA - my posts are never edit free

Edited by playbiller

Hee...sorry Bottlecap...

actually its Angela singing right now. Everything seem to be going quite normally at this time. I think they might reserve the funny stuff at the end.

Angela sure sounds great when the stream is clear...I think the quality of her voice just does not go well with the cellstream...but she is great tonight!!!

I pray Angela will be in the next tour...I just love her...

Somehow, I think most pranks will come during the intros, et al - I can't see them joking around with religious songs - not mr. goodytwo shoes anyway.

Celebrate me home - What a laugh on Allison tonight, probably the best she ever delivered these lines. Intermission

So Bottlecap - you should have a stream now.

Edited by playbiller

Well he sure gave CMH some mini growls tonight...still miss the way he sang this before JAcob left...but I do think he stole this song from Kenny loggins for me...this is his now...and I have been a Kenny fan since High School...this was the song that made me a Kenny fan so that is huge for me...

Anyway intemission report coming...

So, anyone besides me going to bite the bullet, and endure Ryan Seacrest tomorrow night because you are really interested to see how Dick Clark is doing? It seems like they are really keeping him under wraps until late in the evening...

And yeah, I am killing a little time here until the CV connection is up... waiting, waiting, waiting... :blink:

She said the pictures did look different...but she cannot really tell...

She said that she thinks during the singing of season of romance the set moved in a bit...and briane was wearing a wig and so was Nolan...

the hair looks great...she thinks they ran out of products...looks like it did last night...

bent over a little but not a lot...

Well, since the other NYE choices besides Seamonkey are Regis or Carson Daley - Humm, maybe an early night wouldn't be a bad thing.

There are currently 248 people online in the CV cellstream thread, all waiting for the signal to connect to the stream. Yeah, that won't cause the system to crash or anything. Hee.

I won't be watching Ryan but wish those the best who do watch the NYE show. The only part I watched in the past was when the ball fell in Time's Square. Last year the show got a boost in ratings with Ryan. But I can no longer watch Ryan on TV.

Given what bottlecap just said looks like it may be an early night for me as well.

Socks...horizontal stripes with white, red and black?

they are still ahving so much fun with the giraffe thing...OMG...there are 108 on the CH chat...there is a lot of people experiencing this together...that is sooo cool!!!!

The acoustic is fantastic but lighting is not good...Clay looks much more whiter...

Clay didn't have too much reaction when Gregory came out for CT...jsut continued to look amused...

Wow ANGELA...whoo hoo... that was good! I liked those "flourishes"

Yeah dinner is on me on New Years... I'll wave to Roseviolet...she can conceivably come LOL!  Howdy neighbor!

::waves to Couchie::

I wish. I have to go spend the weekend with my mom. She was in the hospital last week and hasn't been feeling very secure at home. I will stopping by Japantown in the morning on my way up there to pick up some sushi though. Yum! And my brother might go up there in the morning too bringing some yummy boiled crab from Fisherman's wharf. Man, I love living here in San Francisco.