12/30 Clearwater, FL

Ansamcw

From CH:

Community Theater: Not easy to find and get a group for each show. Gregory, Alison, Brianne and I started out in Community theater in our younger years, or in Gregory's case, last week.

Quiana: When I auditioned for AI for the first time (many of you know this story) I auditioned in Charlotte and got cut "Stupid people!!". The person who did make it through in Charlotte is a wonderful singer and person and a wonderful friend.

I called Quiana to go on tour with us and Kelly Clarkson brought her backup singer.

Angela:I fell in love with her and we all fell in love with her and now Kelly can't have her back. She is an amazing part of this family and we couldn't bear to live without her.

Both girls are hugging Clay.

Bringing crew out now-Group Hug

Gregory talking: thank you Clay for letting us be on this tour and thank you for everything you've done.

See you all in Clackville tonight --  or early tomorrow! 

Thanks for all of the lovely evenings of comments.  I have really enjoyed it.  Now -- what will we do?  I know, back to RL.

Nayh, let's just float around in this Clay-induced haze for a while longer. Say - until April? I've heard rumors that this hawt singer with a great voice will be releasing a new album about then...

The dustbunnies will wait....

Haven;t been fully back to RL since 2003... :D

they ended up having an M&G...according to CV

people in the pit were wearing new years hat...and sporadic glow sticks...during DSIAFCD

no real big pranks on Clay...just the stuff in the first half.

Just a reminder about the "Let's Talk about Clay" thread, which is the main ongoing thread here. Come over and hang out and shoot the breeze any time! We don't get too profound or anything - just exchange Clay chit-chat, with the occasional penguin detour. We need more posters there!

And don't forget the Concert Pages on the opening page of FCA. Ansa and Couchie are putting together great "scrapbooks" of each of the concerts.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

yeah, when you get that peice of paper about winning a m&g that's all you think about until the concert...so yeah, it would have been horrible if they were denied their chance... of course if Clay were to personally try to make it up to them I'm sure they'd get over it hee.

Good night all. You did a great job reporting.

hee...my fingers was just going so fast so many things going on...

oh I gotta say sorry for all the typos...you guys must be used to that from me by now :D

Mwah Bottlecap...thanks for the ad for the concert pages...

I will be adding more stuff on that like quotes and significant clacks...and I still have to make the tour concept page....

I don;t know if Clay will give us enough time to actually do more work, for all we know we moght get all kinds of new appearances soon

I bet...the calendar fills up again in Feb.

I bet Clay will be having a word with Clique, though, if there wasn't supposed to be a M&G and they forced him to do one because of their screw-up... I'm glad those people got their M&G, but I'm sure there was a reason for not having one... I bet Clay isn't too impressed right now! ;-)

I bet Clay will be having a word with Clique, though, if there wasn't supposed to be a M&G and they forced him to do one because of their screw-up... I'm glad those people got their M&G, but I'm sure there was a reason for not having one... I bet Clay isn't too impressed right now! ;-)

I am imagining a trail of dented Coke machines between Florida and Raleigh, or Florida and LA, or Florida and Vancouver.... Hey, Clay, just where are you off to after this show? And when you're kicking Clique's ass, will you get in a couple for me please? :P

Aww its possible he is also in such a high he wouldn;t mind...

he sounds all emotional right now actually

Just a reminder about the "Let's Talk about Clay" thread, which is the main ongoing thread here.  Come over and hang out and shoot the breeze any time!  We don't get too profound or anything - just exchange Clay chit-chat, with the occasional penguin detour.  We need more posters there! 

And don't forget the Concert Pages on the opening page of FCA.  Ansa and Couchie are putting together great "scrapbooks" of each of the concerts. 

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

ha, don't know if I did this right, but first time for everything...(the quote thingy)

Anyway, thx for the reminder, just went to peek at the pages...golly I've been missing out on a lot.

g'nite for now.

Aww its possible he is also in such a high he wouldn;t mind...

he sounds all emotional right now actually

Yeah, he did sound sort of verklempt during the cast/crew/band intros, didn't he?

That was a great concert! Talk about leaving on a high note!

I'm off to bed now... had fun tonight! :)

So I gotta Sign off too...

I will be away for the weekend...I may not have computer access, so I should just say...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

May it be brighter...happier...and more peaceful for everyone!!!!!