Semi-Finals

Ansamcw

We would like to be able to relive all the semi finals round. Unfortunately I only have a copy of full episode of Group 2 and the result show. I will put the file on You send it. For the other episodes...IF someone has the other episodes or knows where we can get it, could you please share a link...thanks.

We would like to be able to relive all the semi finals round. Unfortunately I only have a copy of full episode of Group 2 and the result show. I will put the file on You send it. For the other episodes...IF someone has the other episodes or knows where we can get it, could you please share a link...thanks.

:D If anyone is a member of CV vault, the full episode series is there. They are among the files transferred over from gonzo's site.

Sure hope you can find someone to help, I would if I could, but it would take me longer to download the files than most...don't have that speedy of an internet connection. I have the series on dvd, but not all the data files. Good luck

Oh, have you tried ATCA? Not sure, but maybe the files are there too.

YAY thanks seashell...

we really just need the semi finals...I have all the final episodes.

So group 1, group 3 and group 4...and their result shows.

I am in the process of uploading group2 and the result show.

Oh and do you have the other audition episodes. I don;t even know how many shows that was. We only have Altanta and Glendale...

thanks...

I have all of them. I am glad to help out.

Where are you putting them and Which do you want me to start with.?

Group 1 performance

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MWGKH8PBCBWZ0SE5IMFBLAQM

Group 1 results

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=03QNOFJ...6Z0BKDC9778EN6Y

will keep adding as they finish :D

Edited by seashell

Group One - my insightful commentary (ha! :P ) as the show goes on:

Location- The crappy little studio with no audience, one piano player, Seamonkey, and the judges. (Simon, button up your shirt. The first Ewww of the night.)

I had forgotten about the family members hanging out in the red room.

Kimbermeeeee Caldwell - 21 years old going on 50. I do dig the low tone of her voice. Lost it a bit on the ending, and went flat I think. Huh, the judges like her. The power of being edited as the villian in the Hollywood round must have contributed to her not getting voted through. Lack of camera time certainly wasn't a problem.

Patrick Fortson - Wavery and not particularly good. Lots of audible breathes, which, because of Mr. When the heck does he breathe Aiken, bugs me to no end on any singer. Yeah, and Dad didn't help, His voice just wasn't that great.

JD Addams - Guarini redux in Simon's mind. Still on the looks over talent kick, huh, Simon? The dynamics on his voice are very weird. Shooting star background make me want to duck.

Trenyce - Like the growls, didn't like the song arrangement. She does have quite a bit charisma, and she was already doing the tapping the microphone with her fingers thing, which bugged me as the show went on. And Paula loves her, which foreshadows her wildcard choice.

Meosha - pre-med student - wonder if she went back to school after the show. She seems nervous and stiff to me. The high note was rough.

Bettis - I don't remember this guy at all. And again, this arrangement sucks - too slow, and he would do better with something more high energy. Boy band material. Randy was harsh, and even Paula piles on. (Did she consider him to be competition for her favorite Corey Clarke?)

Charles Grigsby - Lots O'Denim. His voice isn't all that strong, and it kind of makes me wonder why he got voted through. He does have a nice warm tone, and the other guys weren't all that.

Julia Demato - Hasn't yet developed her trademark deer in the headlights stare. Riffing at the end was a little overdone. Another flower choker - is that the third or fourth of the night? I think Simon's comments got her voted through.

Overall impressions - kind of a weak group. The kids were generally not very articulate, and I didn't like the families being included in the couch time.

Holy Crap - Joe Millionaire? I am embarrassed to admit that I actually watched that show...

Results show - 30 seconds of information inflated to fill thirty minutes of air time with sixty million shots of Seamonkey saying "After the Break...". Fast forward to the top 3 - Julia, Kimbermee, and Charles. I would pretty much agree that they had the best performances of the group. Charles sounds better tonight, I think. And the highlight of the night is the glimpse of Clay as Seamonkey lists the contestants in Group 2. Even in defeat, Kimbermee gets her face in front of the camera - it's uncanny, really. It must have been kind of a punch in the gut for her to hear all the judges say they thought she was going through, and than have it really be Julia.

I think Charles and Julia got through partially because they were last and innoffensive. Perhaps there was a Guarini contingent voting against JD, you never know. Ithink that this is where things started to go wrong for the show - they got a guy and girl thought, but they did not get the onesthey wanted. I think they wanted JD and Kimberly, but they were both early (perhaps they did not know about last is best place yet). Of course when they got too many guys, they could not have JD back again for the wild card.

Group 1 performances - (which I didn't watch originally because it wasn't like I was gonna vote or anything)

Seamonkey (I like "seamonkey") starts out by talking about stuff I have no interest in - Oh NOOOOOOO! It's the infamous red Coke couch! Oooo, there's a press conference (which frankly looks fairly unattended to moi).

Kimbermeeeee - the most conventionally attractive of the contestants in Season 2 IMO (except for that eyebrow thing) - she does the breathy thing on "Come to My Window" (and keep in mind I probably don't actually know the names of the songs, just their refrains) better that Jessucka (which I admit isn't saying a lot) - she is an adequate vocalist, nothing special, but not particularly bad.

Patrick looks old. I know they said Ricky looked old, but dang Patrick looks like they dragged him kicking and screaming from 1978. They have a tape from when Patrick was seven. I am still not at all symphatic. He claims to have always been into fashion. I ain't seeing it. Sounds mostly decent on "Unbreak My Heart" - apparently somewhat odd expression and stylistic choices are common in amateur singers - there were some bad singing moments - as I said, me and Simon on the same mental wavelengths until we got to Clay. Why is his father out there? That alone would be enough for me not to vote for him. However much a "mama's boy" Clay might be, his mama never embarrassed his butt on national television. Sorry, Patrick, but they can say, I don't like the suit and won't vote for you.

JD Adams. Hey, this is America, where the descendents of Presidents are proud airport shuttle drivers. The only reason he's up there is the President gimmick right? Because his performance was weak. I couldn't even tell what the refrain was (All In Love Was Fair?). I hated everything about it. He does have that classically attractive look, like 5 billion other starlets in Hollywood.

Trenyce (I remember, people coming to work and saying "what happened to Lasoundra?"). She's the most entertaining so far. I'll be darned if I don't just keep agreeing with Simon, rotten song choice (Love Sneaking Up You), good performance. She and her sister look just alike.

Meosha (where did her mother get that name from? Man.) Better song choice that Trenyce but she doesn't have Trenyce's voice - she sounds weak, with no power. Sweet, but not filling. Tied for second most conventionally attractive contestant - emphasizing a faint resemblance to Alicia Keys with the hat and all. The older women in her family look better than Kimbermee's though so she should age well.

Bettis (also in second in attractiveness, but not conventional, just "exotic" enought to be interesting) - man, his voice is weak. Bad song choice, bad performance. Nice eye candy. I now see why he didn't go though . He's still pretty though. Kimberme does bounce into camera range a lot, doesn't she. His sister is pretty. He's prettier, though.

Charles (not attractive at all, except in how youth is attractive in general). Great song choice for an amazingly weak voice. Stevie Wonder adds the passion to his songs, but without that passion, they are still amazingly pretty songs. But they can be GREAT songs with the right singer. Charles is not that singer. I hate his outfit even more than I hated Patrick's.

Season 2 had the best harmonies. That little Patrick song sounded good. Why were the other season's problems? Season one's groups singing was horrific. Season 3 made my skin crawl. Season 4 didn't even pretend to harmonize.

Julia - my goodness, she's a little lively! Again, one of the better song choices. Familiar enough that people could recognize it but not so familiar that people could active compare it to a recent performance. Sang it well too.

In order, I would rank the performances:

Julia

Trenyce

Kimberme

Charles

Patrick

Meosha

JD

Bettis

On to the results!

Oh, they went to JD's house! How neat! Trenyce first eliminated, Patrick eliminated next. Julia of course was one of the top three. Bettis knocked out, KimberMe the second of the top three. Meosha eliminated, Charles in, JD out. And of course KimberMe came in third and Julia and Charles went through. The judges were all wrong. HA HA!

NOOOOO we lost the latest pages...noooo

sniff...we had some great reviews too...

if y'all can recreate your posts that will be great or we can just move on from here.

Seashell...we need you to repost the links...thanks as always

Fortunately, I had saved this post, so here it is again.

Group 2 - Insanely strong compared to Group 1. Can you say stacked deck?

Ryan, Life certainly is a jungle. The pictures of a young Cowell are somewhat stomach-turning.

Waves to Faye and Brett!

Clay - Bad hair, nice suit, and is that the first recorded sighting of the lipbite? And he actually tucked his shirt in and wore a belt in the little modeling segment! He shoots us the finger guns in his opening voiceover. (bottlecap starts humming "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame... Ooops, sidetracked there for a moment.) Work that camera baby! "I come to yeeewwww with open arms..." A little singing out of the side of his mouth. (I will give Simon some credit for addressing that habit later on and getting Clay to stop doing that.) Paula - "You've got a great whole vibe about you." Amen to that, sister. Randy - gets to name-drop Journey. (Dawg, you played with them? I did not know that... snort) Simon - you don't look like a popstar - blah, blah, blah. And then Paula asks Clay for a date at the end, and his seems surprisingly flattered. He is just so cute that it makes me grin like an idiot. (Shut.Up.) Can I vote retroactively?

And then some other people sang.

Candice - from my hometown. She was someone I was watching with interest, naturally, although there was another contestant from the area that got more attention locally - a teen-aged boy who was in some of the promos, and got eliminated at some point in the Hollywood rounds. Anyway, I seem to remember Candice was actually featured as a favorite on the Entertainment Weekly website. And then, she seems to make every mistake possible in her Group 2 performance: Can't get her song to work, seems unsure, a really bad outfit that looks like it got styled with a chainsaw, and she looks scared out of her wits. Honey, you have an interesting voice, but you're not Janis. (I have a bit of an attitude about Candice, since she was on the local Fox affiliate news show after the Final Two, and very snottily, I thought, proclaimed her allegiance to Ruben. If I recall correctly, she also made a big speech about how she was on her way, and that we should look for her to be on the cover of Rolling Stone someday. How's that working for ya babe? As far as I know, she is still performing locally. And the AI2 contestant who actually did make the cover of Rolling Stone very graciously acknowledged Candice from the stage when he was here this summer for the JBT. However, I don't think he gave her the tickets, 'cause apparently, she was way far back in the audience. Karma, baby...)

Rebecca - $5,000 worth of clothes, and she gets on camera two times. Kinda cool, but she got a bit screechy in the middle. Could have probably benefited from more coaching from Byrd. She doesn't get that she is trying to sing a jazz song in a pop competition.

Jacob - Justin Timberlake old school hair. Oh, nasally and screechy - my favorite combination. No wonder I have no memory of this kid.

Haddas - She's very pretty. Um, I'm not sure about taking suggestions from a stylist who is wearing a sweater that looks like that.. (What's that all about, Miles?) She thinks she looks like Sandra Bullock - I'd say Anne Hathaway. And another contestant who looks like nerves got the better of her. And seriously, You Light Up My Life? Dude.

Ruben - Not exactly a firecracker, is he? 205 makes it's first appearance. And again with Superstar, and as the TWoPers called it, the "Don't take away my baby" arm reach. A really good performance. I really think the contestants with significant performance experience had a leg up in this part of the competition. Ruben and Kevin smush Ryan, and unfortunately eventually let him up.

Kimberley - Starting her swan process, with her eyes and great cheekbones being shown off. Hated the outfit. Hate Somewhere Over the Rainbow, by everybody, not just Kimberley. Sassing Simon gets her voted through. The quote of the night "I thought you were sexy. You suck!" I forgot how much fun she was.

Jennifer - Shouty during her practice. Kind of a thin little voice. With her hair up, she looks remarkably like Julia Demato.

And again the importance of song selection is emphasized. Word to that.

Results - 11 million votes, compared to 8 million for Group 1. Simon is not there - only represented by a picture on the screen. Somebody hit the mute button. TMI about the bathroom Clay! An astonishing amount of pimping for Ruben already - it's certainly there when you look back. Ruben, Clay (whose eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head), and Kimberley go through. And Ryan, somewhat presciently announces: "Here they are America, your Top 3". Thank goodness for the Wildcard round.

<_< Oh, what happened? All my writing has been obliterated! Who did this? Maybe one of my enemies? Maybe that man in the tabloid is really real and is coming after us, one by one. Did I take my meds this morning? It couldn’t be a virus, the one they call the FCAilment., No, No, I know what it is, THE SKY IS FALLING1

What Ansa? It was only a small glitch. Of course, I knew that.

My take on Group 2::

First of all, I’m getting the feeling that “chosen wrong song” is a cop out by the judges. Secondly, it’s so obvious that Simon and 19 chose Reuben right at the beginning, hoping for another Luther Vangross.

On to the competition, Clay Aiken (idol found, case closed) with lightened hair and green shirt singing Open Arms. What more can I say? Can’t remember Cowell, Randy said the usual, “Where does that voice come from?” Can somebody explain the “date with Paula” stuff?”

I’ll go through all the women together. Some looked much older than the guys, but in that age group, it might be a given. Candice was cute, sultry voice, sometimes forced. Rebecca., with her exotic look and jazzy voice, was told she was not right for competition. Hadas, glamorous, with a good but breathy voice. I liked her a lot., but she was told she might have be good last season, but not this season. Jennifer was cute and played more with the camera. Was told she should have not even left the green room. Now, the best of the lot, Kimberly, gave great perfomance that brought an “amazing” from Randy, a “mesmerized” from Paula, and “didn’t get the buzz I got from Reuben” from Simon. He also said, Reuben got a 10 in personality and Kimberly got a 4 1/2.” Huh, what personality did Reuben project, a bump on a log? Kim was spunky and told Simon he sucks. Go Girl.

The guys: Well, I can’t say enough about Clay, My keyboard gets clogged with so much drool. Poor Jacob John, cute kid with no voice, no range and a pathetic falsetto.

Notice that Reuben never looks.nervous and never chooses the wrong song.. Wonder why? Others may not look like the American Idol. Does he? He and his family look like they need a medical intervention. They all are headed for high blood pressure, heart problems and strokes. Reuben is morbidly obese. People on Biggest Loser are smaller than he is Please, I am not picking on fat people. I would love to be chosen for Biggest Loser.myself , I need help too..

As for clothes, does a 205 tent worn every week make an American Idol. Can you imagine what the judges would say if another contestant wore the same thing every week. (On the darker side, Reuben was paid by manufacturer through his brother to wear that shirt. When exposed, American Idol looked the other way. No publicity given to this .)

B)

Group 2...

I heart group 2... :D

hee totally enjoyed those pictures of Simon...way to embarrass the guy.

eee...Brett and Faye. Brett looked so young!

Clay...looked nervous..but I loved it when Ryan said remind Simon about the pictures...and Clay said, trust me I will...this shows his sense of humor and how he really was not that intimidated by the judges. OK confession time, this was the first time I saw Clay and my first reaction was...AT THE TIME....I thought he was pretty cheesy. Ouch..don;t hit me! I never liked that song and I found his pronounciations a bit distracting. I thought his vocals was good, but his mannerisms didn't really wow me.

I really feel that during AI2...the judges were really judging. I thought they were not just posturing and being used as talking heads by the producers. I really think Paula GOT Clay from the very beginning. I love the things she told him. Randy and Simon were also spot on.

Now that I hear this again...I am amazed at how truly pure his voice sounded in this. Not my favorite perfromance of his, but I still love it, and I still think that was not the winning performance. I do think the lime green shirt was the wrong color for him...

BWAH..they talked about Clay trying to copy Ryan's hair and said it won't work. LOL...well Deane and John didn't think so apparently and as we know...he did eventually go spiky and highlighted. I love how natural he was with Ryan. Not trying too hard to be cute or funny...just the natural Clay.

hee I see they stopped giving the family too much face time here.

Candace...I always liked her. Wow she has a great voice, I like her low range...she was good. I hope she is continuing to sing out there...The one thing she lacks is stage presence. She didn't have too much expression on her face. I think the songs was too yelly...I agree with Randy and Simon. She needs to improve her performance skill and if she used a song that wasn't too yelly then I think she would've gotten through. Again, she would've been a shoo in for AI3.

Rebecca...she does have a good voice...good tone, very powerful. Her high range was a bit flat. but low range was wonderful. I agree with Simon her voice is really more for jazz clubs and cabarets...yes a jazzy vibe. Not really good for pop. I really think she could be developed for the Jazz genre. Hope she is still singing somewhere...tough group she was on. If Candace and Rebecca were in group 1...I wonder if Charlie and Julia would make it.

Jacob...omg, totally out of tune when he started. How did this guy make it through. Very pitchy and totally breathy...I guess this is their Justin T wannabe. He was totally out of his league. Again Randy was right, he was slightly out of tune through out. Simon really was right, I think the nerves got to Jacob and Candace. With candace she has such a cute personality but it totally got lost when she sang...Jacob...what a suck up.

Hadas...she does look like Sandra Bullock...too breathy and nerves made her pitchy at first. She is so nasally...ok, she does have power and range when she is belting, but when she is singing in the quiet moments, it is lost and its all air that we hear. I think one of the weakest in this group. Randy was right I think nerves got the better of her, and I agree with Simon...on another AI season, she would've done great.

Ruben...Ok the first time I saw this Ruben was the best performance for me...lets see if I will still feel this way. He is totally cute though. Ok...I got goose bumps again. Yup I still think vocally, Ruben outsang Clay on Group 2 . Hee good for Ruben. I always liked him. Hee Cowell said he set the standards with that performance...so I guess Clay outdid him on Wild Card cos to Simon that was the best performance of the competition. I really think the judges simply liked Ruben cos his voice really has great tone.

Kimberley...she was really fantastic on this...but I think she was a bit pitchy. I do love her smokey, bluesy tone. I think her performance was flashier than Clay's. I think going after Ruben towards the end was a good place for her...and her back and forth with Simon was just fun. I do think she deserved to get second place here because she gave a more flashy and memorable performance.

Love the coke pimpmercial...so funny seeing Clay and Ruben on the floor back to back trying to do the yoga bits... what contrast

Jennifer..started out really good..but her voice is not as strong as the others...not good enough for this group...wow this group was full of great singers. Wow Simon was not good to her...not necessary at all. but really after Ruben and Kim it was hard to get their attention I think the only one who could've done it is Clay of course...but not with Open arms...

My ranking...

Ruben

Kimberly

Clay

Candace

Rebecca

Jennifer

Hadas

Jacob

This group just showed how AI could be if they truly take their mandate of finding talented people seriously. I really don't think there was anyone here who could be seen as a lousy singer. Just not good enough.

Result show:

Clay looked pretty nervous here too. 11 M votes...cool. hee its so funny to see Simon in the TV like that. It was just ridiculous. Brett looked cute with his cap. Clay will always say something cute...like having to go to the bathroom 15 times...lol.

I enjoyed the viewer poll...that was fun

aww...Jennifer really was crushed. Candace was sweet. This group seem really tight.

Clay looked so cute there listening to the judges ...his eyes were beautiful. Kimberly really is another makeover success of this show. I don;t know why they don't focus on her as well. Gosh Clay's eyebrows need work...Wow those three were really great. What a great group. Clay was really supportive and was so sure Ruben was going in. Kinda reminded me of his reaction during anomaly.

Aww Clay and Kim were cute. Wow clay really looked disgusted when they faked them out with the viewer poll result. Clay was so sweet hugging Kim..when Ryan said Clay there is still the WC show...Paula and Randy were going absolutely...I don;t think they were goign to let him go. They were goign to put him in top 12 for sure.

Now why did they give KimC a sing out and not Clay...

Clay keeps hugging KimL...and all the other girls. He sure knows how to work it.

Wow what a group.

OK...did my group 2 review without reading anybody else's ...so now, time to respond to other posts.

Wow Kandre...I have to agree with you on your group 1 review...since I lost my group 1 reveiw, can I just piggy back on yours.

I have to admit, Simon and I are often on the same wavelength too.

Bottlecap...interesting about Candace. I did like her voice but she really was jsut too nervous during that performance. hee...rolling stone...right...

Claywright...since Paula kept saying how cute Clay was SImon said she shoudl ask him for a date...and she did and of course Clay, ever the gentleman showed lots of excitement about that prospect...totally cute interaction.

I do understand their harping on song selection...specially with this type of competition because they are counting on the audienc to remember them and care for them. So choosing an obscure song is a real negative because you are nto as memorable. Also choosing a song that shows your weaknesses is a big factor. Like Clay, I wasn't sold on him for Gr 2 mainly because I hated open arms and his pronounciation was not good on it. But with DLTSGDOM...wow...what a difference. I totally fell in love and became one of the most memorable performance on AI...ever!

ok...on to group 3...I can't wait to get to WC!!!

Kandre...did you save you group 2 review by any chance...we lost it before I could really read it...waaaaah!!!!

if y'all can recreate your posts that will be great or we can just move on from here.

Well, there you all are. :blink:

What a lost feeling that was huh. Ok will get the Group 4 back up will have to redo the results. Kinda forgot where we were.

Group 4 performance

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0S0FT6V...W62DMB1LUE3HRON

Group 4 results

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L2R3CR...DP0EP1CHG3LSNYY

While I am doing that here are some interviews.

1) after Atlanta audition in back yard.

Wral interview

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3072H02...UG18ON5I4CDPXFZ

2) I think Ansa wanted this to revisit. top 32 advancement interview w/friends

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15UR5B7...922G347OU5WC865

3) you have to close your eyes or live though anomaly again. But you get to hear clay sing a little more of his Audition.

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3O61AD4...WR1B6CH5KKJWTL1

Be back in a bit with the Group 4 results

seashell

ETA Do you want the auditions from other cities? I will start on that soon.

Edited by seashell

Da ah, da ah, da,- da, da, da, music gets annoying when not separated by commercials. But I wouldn't want the commercials anyway.

Good work, people. Am blown away at the good recaps. :P

Here's my take on Group 3. Only two got my attention.*

Kimberly Kerse-- (guess Kimberly was the most popular name back then.) I thought she was ok, gets lost in a crowd, I suppose.

Jordan--I thought he had a nice voice, smooth and pleasant. Didn't rate the criticism of "dead look." Maybe he wasn't that animated, but in the words of Simon "so what?"

*Vanessa -- How could anyone forget her, lively, peppy, perky and Pink hair. Dress was part pink with leopard skin. She's got a good voice and mucho personality. Randy said good, Paula said like Bette Midler. Simon said, lose weight. WWWhhhaaattt?

*Now Ricky Smith -- I always liked this guy, Hercules, Hercules. Sang a good song. He sure faded away after AI2 tour, but I would have bought his album.

Samantha Cohen-- hated her song, didn't understand any words and I like the blues. This gave Simon an opportunity to praise Reuben.

Lou--I thought he had a good voice and a good song. He was told no, no, no and not like Michael Bolton. The kid is only 17, give him a break.

Equoia-- uses up a lot of vowels. had a head cold. R&P said she sang with passion. Simon said

like a small caberet in Las Vegas. Girl told him off, said Group 3 "We shine."

George, sang Unchained Melody. tried to be Clay, turned out to be Guardino. Randy said old vibes.

Most of these kids were forgettable, except for Ricky and Vanessa. I feel for them, but maybe this will be a good memory for them in the future, their 15 minutes in the spotlight. Maybe I'm just tired. Good night.

:unsure:

Well, there you all are. :blink:

What a lost feeling that was huh. Ok will get the Group 4 back up will have to redo the results. Kinda forgot where we were.

Group 4 performance

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0S0FT6V...W62DMB1LUE3HRON

Group 4 results

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L2R3CR...DP0EP1CHG3LSNYY

While I am doing that here are some interviews.

1) after Atlanta audition in back yard.

Wral interview

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3072H02...UG18ON5I4CDPXFZ

2) I think Ansa wanted this to revisit. top 32 advancement interview w/friends

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15UR5B7...922G347OU5WC865

3) you have to close your eyes or live though anomaly again. But you get to hear clay sing a little more of his Audition.

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3O61AD4...WR1B6CH5KKJWTL1

Be back in a bit with the Group 4 results

seashell

ETA Do you want the auditions from other cities? I will start on that soon.

seashell its okay we have all the audition clips. Its up on FCA media...of course Invision ate the link too. Couchie will post the link to the page again.

so we have the complete series...we will be uploading them in the AI2 section of FCAmedia so we are not dependent on you send it.

We will get the Wild card episode ready...this was my downfall...the performance that made me his fan for life.

Rickey Smith is in his last semester in college now. He went back to finish his major in music and he may be appearing with an opera group after he graduates. He has an offer from them, but he has to decide what he wants.

I am behind in watching - where does my time go?

:D Thanks Claybiller for news about Rickey Smith. I wish him lots of luck. He just seems like the nicest guy to have around.

All these 2 am posts, when do you people sleep? But it gives me something to read each am.

Hard to keep up with those speedy posters, but that's ok. Post when you can. Love to read any time. Have a nice day.

:)

Idol vids

Here's the link to the videos - I'm having a problem with group 1. Ansa is going to upload it today for those that havnen't seen it yet.

sorry but I have been having problems uploading this on our server so in the meantime just use the yousend it link provided by seashell...we will get this up in our server tonight or tomorrow...Ansamcw