The Beautiful Ones

Couch Tomato

Hee. I feel so shady - spending time online looking at pictures of hawt guys.

I like singers who wear black leather well.

JohnLegend.jpg

Like John Legend, or this guy...37740014-M.jpg

Not all men have the swagger necessary to wear a fedora with confidence.

Harrison_Ford.jpg

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones does, of course. And this one looks pretty cocky, too..

fedoraIT.jpg

Blondes in soft blue sweaters. Yummy.

redford_robert_bluesweater.jpg

Redford and Aiken

bluesweater.jpg

KAndre, were you trying to kill me with that David Cassidy pic? Seriously, he is almost the prettiest man evah. Almost.

spec0273david.jpg

Other than Clay (obviously), my all-time favourite pretty man is Elvis.

elvispresley.jpg

Next comes another Elvis. Stojko.

elvMariposa.jpg

Heh, I like him a lot.

lisa_elvis.jpg

Another pretty, pretty skater boy is Britain's Steven Cousins.

StevenCousins_head.jpg

Paul McCartney still makes me swoon, but he was soooo pretty in his younger days.

pauldogs.jpg

Teenage crush. Eric Faulker from the Bay City Rollers. *waves* to ldyjocelyn

BCR70.JPG

I have an affinity for older, British men, too.

John%20Cleese%20-%20Color.jpg

Lately, I only have eyes for Clay. Movie stars? Pffffffft.

31248670-M.jpg

beadnecklace.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaand that's it for me. You do not know how long it took me to compile this silly post. :blink:

OK first of all ...the postings of the pin ups cracked me up. Don't make me pull out my Kevin Hooks posters.

Anyway, I have my 4 of my list... I already said Clay, Goran.... I add blair underwood and Denzel washington to my list!! Here is the pretty...well if I can figure it out...

post-3-1142655539_thumb.jpg

post-3-1142655505_thumb.jpg

post-3-1142655614_thumb.jpg

post-3-1142655626_thumb.jpg

OMG...luckiest1...where did you get that last picture of Clay...its really yummy and I;ve never seen it before...I thoguth I have seen them all!!!!

Bottlecap...its a huge error in my part that I didn't have David in my first post...what was I thinking!!!! GAH...

sorry for posthoing but those screencaps don't do my guys justice...

And about my two new guys I wanted to say..

Blair Underwood..I've been following his career since he was Bobby Blue on One Life to Live way way back.

Denzel, what can I say..the man is amazing.

Blair has a few decent web sites but Denzel has only one half decent one. I can't even believe it. Clay has how many? His web presence is amazing.

sketchclay.JPG

goran.jpg

blair.JPG

denzel_washington01.jpg

Ooooh, I do love me some Denzel Washington, too. He can be my #9. I'm sure I'll come up with someone for #10 soon, too. :)

Both of the Clay pictures I posted were from the Cary JBT. I absolutely adore the off-stage one. Unfortunately, I have no idea who took it, so I can't credit it.

clay4shore, because I am a very helpful girl (and will always add eye-candy), here ya go!

Gregory Peck

gp.jpg

Rob Lowe (who has matured nicely and oddly enough, the word bondage keep floating through my mind...)

8.jpg

Benjamin Bratt is fine from the top of his head to the tips of his toes

BenjaminBratt-4-300.jpg

There are so many! Ricardo Montalban:

ricardomontalban3.jpg

I am desperately looking for a picture of Henry Cele as Shaka Zulu, a living monument to the glories of testosterone (the bad as well as the good!)

clay4shore, because I am a very helpful girl (and will always add eye-candy), here ya go!

Gregory Peck

gp.jpg

Rob Lowe (who has matured nicely and oddly enough, the word bondage keep floating through my mind...)

8.jpg

Benjamin Bratt is fine from the top of his head to the tips of his toes

BenjaminBratt-4-300.jpg

There are so many!  Ricardo Montalban:

ricardomontalban3.jpg

I am desperately looking for a picture of Henry Cele as Shaka Zulu, a living monument to the glories of testosterone (the bad as well as the good!)

KAndre thanks for being that kind of girl.............helpful!!! ^_^

Great pics of G Peck and Rob Lowe..

What a fun idea! I haven't looked at other responses because I want to be surprised.

Well, first I had to go looking for photos because the only pictures I have are of Clay. So after Google imaging for a bit, I made a group picture of my guy list. Just going on instinct and my gut, these are the men I have a reaction to whenever I see or hear them (hearing includes interviews.)

Visceral (linking beacuse it's big, almost wallpaper size. You might want to zoom.)

There are extra of Clay. Just because I needed to balance the collage, really! And since I have all these pictures ...

Then, for me, there's one guy who's in a category all by himself. One day when I was in the 5th grade, I was home sick. I spent the day on the couch watching TV. An old movie came on and at the age of ten, I fell in love. Fell hard. As always with first loves, he stays special.

At the time it never occured to me that in real life he was older than my grandfather. But even when I realized that, it didn't matter.

I have more of his movies on tape or DVD than any other actor. That first movie I saw way back when was "The Awful Truth." Gawd, I still love to watch him.

My First Love

Back to look at lists and pictures.

I only keep pictures of Clay though. Am still right clicking almost every day. What is it with that?

;)

ETA --

Gah. The pics posted of Blair and Naveen! May I have twelve men? Please? Kind of like my own jury or something.

Edited by strummer6

My 3 year old neice is about to take me for a walk but I've been thinking about hot guys. OK, not on my list, but of the old school variety -- Paul Newman, Sidney Poitier and Marlon Brando..a YOUNG Marlon Brando LOL.

Has nobody said Johnny Depp? RAWR. He may make my final list.

I totally get the John Cusack love!!

And KAndre, how did I know you would approach this with gusto heee.

Bottlecap...bwah on themes!!

When I was a kid, in the dark ages, hollywood was afraid of telelvision, so they could only show really, really old movies or more recent British films on TV. That was when my attraction to thin, sensitive men with triangular faces began.

Like this guy

HowardLesliePetrifiedForestThe_01.jpg

or this guy

malta2.jpg

or this one DirkBogardeJan51.jpg

Now to the older American films - there was this guy 3e34e8da.jpg

He has been known to dance closely with women

2ff2fdd9.jpg

and likes to dip

3fc1db38.jpg

He has also said he did nlt like his big ands and feet, he actulally used to curl his fingers at all times to make them look smaller and his big feet never kept him from dancing. b1bee8ea.jpg.

Leslie Howard, Alec Guinness, Dirk Borgarde and Fred Astaire.

Edited by playbiller

Now strummer, you're gonna ID some of these dudes!

Oops. Heh.

Okay.

From top left, going right: Clay, John Cusack, Bono, Bradley Whitford (West Wing), Ed Harris (I find him sexy. From The Right Stuff to The Truman Show to Pollock. What can I say?), David Bowie, John Lennon, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy), Clay and Clay.

For the musicians, I've seen them all play with the exception of Lennon. I was too late; at the height of Beatlemania I was 6. But his death still saddens me deeply. As to the others, I think their on stage personas have a lot do with how much I like them. I was meh on Bruce until I saw him in concert. Then holy crap. The man stayed on stage for 4 1/2 hours. No opening act. He played, rocked and sang himself down to his knees.

When Clay has enough albums under his belt (hee), hopefully he'll do the same. Which will bring me to mine.

I saw Bowie in 2004 for the third time. The man is prime at fifty-something and performed harder and better than the earlier concerts I saw. Delayed peaking, I guess.

I still want my 12 men. Either that or I'll have to switch Dempsey out for Naveen.

And the old movie pictures have me thinking of Olivier in Wuthering Heights. Also his Mr. Darcy. Crap.

Men are gooood, aren't they?

This is like a really cool cyber pajama party. We need a Ouija board.

Hey Ed Harris IS sexy. He never made that complete transformation to "leading man" though. I wonder why. Maybe he could act too well LOL.

OK I have two more to add to my gorgeous guys list.

The first is Gary Dourdan from CSI. Grissom is definitely the compelling character but thank god for THIS:

gary.JPG

Can you believe Whitley chose Dwayne Wayne over this hunk?

Next, most folks know i'm a sports finatic. And it's not for the gorgeous guys. However, it doesn't hurt. I've been an A's fan since I was in grade school. But going to the ball park or watching the A's on TV these days take on special meaning every 4th start:

zito.jpg

Most of the time Barry Zito looks like this:

bzito.jpg

Go Athletics!!

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!

The first is Gary Dourdan from CSI.

Dreads! I love, love, love dreads!

But I don't watch CSI. Do they ever have shows where no one gets killed in an icky way? ... Didn't think so.

If we start on the sports world, I might need twenty men or so. Like that's a bad thing.

That's all I got.

Edited by strummer6

Okay...now you guys went and dragged me out of hiding....I can post this stuff for days...

Here is a little taste:

I seem to have a type at least feature wise (cheek bones, hair color, body type). I like them slim and pretty. *g* Usually. LOL.

Anybody ever watched Highlander? I forget his full name. Peter something.. I know him as Methos. The oldest man alive. It's the eye crinkles.

peterw.jpg

He strays from the type..not into blondes..but Ryan Gosling is on of the exceptions *g*. Cute and talented. He used to date Sandra Bullock after they stared in "Murder by Numbers" together. For like a year, when he was like 19 and she was 40...*g* Go girl.

ryanblondecutecamera.jpg

Christian Bale..the new Batman.

ChristianBale03orcristeven.jpg

Orlando..like I said..no blondes. He looks better with the dark curly locks...and the cheek bones. *g*

bloom2.jpg

This is my new Asian boyfriend (I need to find good pic of my other Asian boyfriend: Takeshi Kanishiro aka Face God. He was in "House of Flying Daggers. " I'm torn between the two). Daniel Henney. He's a big Star in Korea, but born and raised here. I just discovered him. He's hot. It's the glasses.

DanielHenney.jpg

Here is one of his modeling pics

danielH.jpg

ok two

daniel.jpg

I think he needs to do movies in the US. *g*

And my favorite pretty Irishman. Jonathan Rhys Myers. He is in 'Match Point' and played Elvis a while back. I have followed him for years, but most people know him from 'Bend it Like Beckam"

evening_standard4.jpg

This is him in his younger days....around the time Toni Collete (sp?) was craddling robbing his behind.

interview2.jpg

This is just some...I have to find good pics of my others. My tastes are very diverse and when it comes to hotness. I try not to discriminate. *g* I'll be back.

eta: the old Bale pic was hell on formatting.

Edited by cgirl98