Question About AI 2/2003 Tour

Hey, Fellow Claymates!

Does anyone remember if either on the show or on Tour if K. Lo & Mr. Clay were ever "hooked up" as partners? My gut feeling is no b/c if I can remember back that long, it seems to me he was paired up with either Miss Carmen or Miss Julia! KEEP YOUR PAWS ABOVE THE WAIST WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM, LADIES! :D If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Ellie

I don't think they had a duet together ...but I have seen pictures of Klo and Clay on stage looking pretty hot. I think this is part of the group number...

As far as I can remember they did sing together in the Solo tour in La..

the did the song .. With out You.. . if find the link to it ill post it.. Alicia

I don't think they had a duet together ...but I have seen pictures of Klo and Clay on stage looking pretty hot. I think this is part of the group number...

the did the song .. With out You.. . if find the link to it ill post it.. Alicia

Sorry got the message wrong..

I dont think they sang together in the AI2 tour..

the one i remember was the Solo tour .. Sorry... alicia

Sorry got the message wrong..

I dont think they sang together in the AI2 tour..

the one i remember was the Solo tour .. Sorry... alicia

They did White Christmas Duet on the AI Christmas Special.

They were partnered on one of the group songs on the show too, I think it was the top 4 or 5 show. He went into the audience with her and helped her get back on stage gentleman that he is.