this or that

kc01

Definitely his good friend Quiana. I mean -- Uncle Clay?!?!?! How cute is that?!?!?!

Ok, time to make this game a bit more visually interesting...

th_GMAgetty8clean.jpg

GMA 2004

OR

th_GMA2005.jpg

GMA 2005

I know I could have added 2006, but I'm pretty sure (I think!) that everyone would have chosen that model....

Definitely boots. While with the recent discovery of the Hees picture with Clay's barefeet, and my discovery that I wanted to see the entire feet...I really love him in boots. Besides, he can kick your tail in them. *g*

JNT 2004 or JNT 2005?

JNT05

Although JNT04 El Cajon gave me my favorite Good New, which my darling Scarlett has captured most of it from two rows in front of me, I will say 2005. Although it received mixed reviews, I personally loved that Clay expressed himeslf a different way and grew as an artist. Who knows, without jnt05 maybe we dont' get Lover all alone. Flying off to Nashville, which was an excellent show, and being there for the night Gregory was sick and watching them all power through...one of my favorite concerts ever, even though it was less than perfect.

Favorite duet partner - and i can't put quiana cuz i think she'd blow everybody else out of the water...

Ruben or Jacob

JNT05

Favorite duet partner - and i can't put quiana cuz i think she'd blow everybody else out of the water...

Ruben or Jacob

Good one...although Jacob's voice belnds beautifully with Cloay I don't really think he has a voice distinctive enough to hold up with Clay....thats why he is a good back up cos he suppsorts Clays voice and almost disappears into it.

Ruben...is my choice. I love their duets...his voice has enough body and power that it serves as great contrast with Clay's...

of his two famous girl Buddies...

Kim Locke or Kelly C.

Air-guitar!Clay! (NAT) or Kicking!Clay! (circa "September")

I gotta go with Kicking!Clay!, because of your comment KAndre -- telling Clay that he COULD move his arms, and he's not the Lord of the Dance! Hee.

Glasses or no glasses?

I'd say full face, because my favorite is smiling Clay, and he's best seen from the front. *g*

Now you know the answer to my question; what about you -- smiling Clay? or serious Clay?

;) 99.5% serious

100% smiling

Interview by Jay Leno or Larry King :rolleyes:

LKL or Leno????that is quite the tough choice...hmmm

you gotta be kidding...Leno all the way...

untied shoe laces...or ...bare feet...

Air-guitar!Clay! (NAT) or Kicking!Clay! (circa "September")

I gotta go with Kicking!Clay!, because of your comment KAndre -- telling Clay that he COULD move his arms, and he's not the Lord of the Dance! Hee.

Glasses or no glasses?

Glasses

Clay on horse or donkey

Edited by Claywright

I'd say full face, because my favorite is smiling Clay, and he's best seen from the front. *g*

Now you know the answer to my question; what about you -- smiling Clay? or serious Clay?

;) 99.5% serious

100% smiling

Interview by Jay Leno or Larry King :rolleyes:

LKL or Leno????that is quite the tough choice...hmmm

you gotta be kidding...Leno all the way...

untied shoe laces...or ...bare feet...

Untied laces.........so cute, and yet so dangerous (ok mom)

Nose crinkle or wink?

ETA- Eeeeeee my 100th post :)

Edited by treenuts