1. 1. What is your favorite ATDW song

• Right Here Waiting
    • Lonely No More
    • Every Time You Go Away
    • Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
    • When I See You Smile
    • A Thousand Days
    • Lover All Alone (bonus track 1)

I think LAA is one of those rare moments where everything just comes together beautifully.

Yes siree bob. As I said, the lyrics are usually the very last thing that gets me. (As an example -- there are still lyrics to songs that I LOVE that I don't know, even when I'm singing along.) But with LAA, the melody and production got me after 2 listens; and by the fourth listen, I had the lyrics down cold. The combination of all the elements make it a heartfelt winner for all involved -- Clay, David Foster, Eman. Wow.

I woke up this morning dreaming I was still running the Listening party. Somehow, you guys went on to the next part of the album without me. I was not a happy camper. Heh. But I'm glad everyone had a good time, and I'm looking forward to next week.

And yes, I think we should do this for MCWL, MoAM, and the demos. I'll try to figure out a way to do one of the concerts as well.

Man, I missed all the fun!But I'm dragging Scarlett in here next week...but ya know what? I'm gonna FORCE myself to listen to 15 minutes of each and post my response (which to be honest will be mostly, YAY PRETTY!) I am sooooo not a word or lyric or written communication person...