Rate the avatar above you

KCCAFan4Ever

Well, the first one is kind of scarey and the second one is stadard pretty Clay.

My avatar is more me than Clay - is is my dear departed Sadie in one of her many Halloween costumes. There is little to no chance of getting my current dog into anything thing besides her sweater when she is cold and that is a struggle.

thats an interesting game...hope this pushes people into getting avatars...but what scales and on what quality will we rate?

The usual 10 out of 10. Sometimes on our board if we REALLY love one we do something like 98432874982/10 or :wub: /10. That's what I meant on whatever rating scale you wanted do. ^_^

playbiller - 10/10 I know how it is to lose a pet you love. :em0900:

KCCAfan, I'd give yours an 8 out of 10. I usually love DORK Clay, but this one is a leeeeeetle too close up for me. *g*

I want to know the story of that picture though. I've never seen it. Where did it come from?

BTW, for mine -- I stole it from Simply Clay. (For any lurkers who hang there...I'm sorry. I'll never steal again...)

KCCAfan, I'd give yours an 8 out of 10. I usually love DORK Clay, but this one is a leeeeeetle too close up for me. *g*

I want to know the story of that picture though. I've never seen it. Where did it come from?

BTW, for mine -- I stole it from Simply Clay. (For any lurkers who hang there...I'm sorry. I'll never steal again...)

Oh I totally love that avatar ldyjocelyn...Now that I know the rules...I want to play too...that avatar will be 9 out of 10...not a perfect ten yet...I have high standards...hee

9/10 It reminds me of my view of Clay when Q was sitting on his lap! I just want the mikestand moved, K?

My avatar ain't changin', so I don't care whatcha give it, lol. It's ME! I vowed when I first started posting waaaaaaaaaaaay back when at RHT, that I wasn't going to have a picture of Clay cuz almost everybody else had that. I ended up with a Waldo Watching one for 2 or 3 years but tigercub started using it too, so was disconcerting. I got Scooterized at the CB (i.e.; He told me my avvie wasn't "family oriented", so I started using :canfly: and now it's ME.

And it's all about ME yanno! :cryingwlaughter:

Save it for Tourney Take 2

I'll give Jmh123's a 9. Clay giving finger to Reed would be the 10, lol.

I'll give it a 5 out of 10 score because it's so cute !!!

I'm cute! :Boss:

Oh. eh.gif

The emote...not me. :blush:

I went flying tonight BTW. :canfly:

Clay checking out his own crotch? What's not to love! 10 (we have a 10 10 10 sign? I'm too lazy to look, so just imagine it, OK?)

Hey...can somebody fix the spelling of avatar in the thread title. It's driving me nuts. :cryingwlaughter: