First show...Genesee Theatre, Waukegan, IL

Ansamcw

Life sucks.

No, no, no...that's my line from today.

Hope you're having fun...I know I am.

Loved that MDYK...great arrangement, he sounded so good!

No, that's been MY line all week!

But I'm glad you're having fun ldyjocelyn.

Ooooo!!!! MGUCL! My favorite!!! :)

I sooooooooooo need to go to Williamsport!!!

I am so his bitch! Why did I think one concert would be enough???

hee that was jsut excellent...he kinda made a mistake in the ending...but he jsut extended that ending and ended with a stronger flourish

he asked who saw the last two shows..a.nd asked if they ntoiced that he amde a mistake...

oh man...I just can't keep up with the funny.

Now talking about Jesse...

Oh MGUCL...he is introduicng it by talking about Quiana's version..he stole it...

he said it was written by his good friend David Foster.

its a bit faster I think...but just as good as the EP

hee...I think he is having a bit of probelm controlling this song...

its beautiful...but his power just comes out...not as soft as the GMA version...

EEEEEEEEEE love the low notes.

God...the phone can't handle the power of his voice.

Gosh...he really does blow Quiana's version out of the water...

sorry Q...this is Clay's...his voice jsut makes this song so much more special...its the quality and feelings he adds to it.

Note, I am going to post the inside edition download in the main thread

here it is too, if you are too lazy link

what is he teasing people for? He doesn't sing this song.

Daughtry?

Correction - inside edition - these shows all look alike and sound alike and a few are named alike.,

Edited by playbiller

hee...I think he asked Ethel what her favorite is...and she said OHN...

and he said he is nto singing that this year...maybe next year...then ethel said soemthign else and he said whatever I sing next will be yoru favorite

he said soemthign again about the people with binoculars in the 3 or 4th row...

he said soemthign funny and everybody was cracking up and he went...hee that was funny...

now telling a story about a song that he sang when he was a kid...

then he said something about oh peopel willsay he talking about church again...kidna in a whisper...

then he was asking if Jess knows the gregorian chant version...

I was buffering for a bit so missed some banter. He's now talking about O Come O Come Emanuel, and teasing Jesse because he doesn't know the traditional version. (Better learn it by tomorrow.) Clay told a story about singing it in church as a boy.

Now singing his current version.

WOW...he is singing this with so much power...but not overpowering...like he can still do it much more powerful but he is holding back.

very good...

his voice is just soaring no signs of any strian he showed two weeks ago...

wow ...TO be in the theater for this...not hearing this through speakers that jsut can;t handle thie kind of pwoer

OMG>>>he ended that with such tenderness...so good I am crying here.

Ansa, I can feel your excitement. I know you were a bit worried about his voice. Me, never. After 3 hours of Jukebox, I'll never worry again. He just can always seem to get throught it.

I love that he is encouraging people to give to not just his charities but charities close to their own hearts. I loved that on the podcast today.

Edited by muskifest

Talking about closing with another one of his favorites that has a powerful message. Talking about organizations he works with - TBAF - quite a long talk about what it does.

UNICEF now. Giving in general - a cause that is near and dear to your heart.

Leading into DSIAFCD.

Ansa, I can feel your excitement. I know you were a bit worried about his voice. Me, never. After 3 hours of Jukebox, I'll never worry again. He just can always seem to get throught it.

I know...his voice was bad two weeks ago but not anymore...I don't think I have heard him this good before. Both in voice quality and expressiveness...

yup DSIAFCD...he is starting this so much lighter...a little flirty...and he is really reigning the power in. I like that...cos he tends to over do it with this song...but he is controlling this better than before.