Easton, PA...State Theater of the Arts

Ansamcw

I'm not sure what the big daddy refers to, but evidently he said such words...guess we have to wait for the video/audio clarification...

But along with pax's earlier discussion about his huge, huge erec...er, reaction, this "Big Daddy" stuff is getting me all...

or it could just be jet lag....

Ok, Clay's new found smuttiness is contagous!

idlefan4ca wrote:

Isn't a Big Daddy a candy bar? Like a sugar baby on a stick? Toffee or something. Hard and sticky. heh.

I see he's adding dropping his mic at the end of DSIAFCD to to act.

But to me, it will always belong to Williamsport! :)

sorry but this cmsu...

from ellenpoppy on CH:

BarkyCat wrote:

WHEW!

I wait every night for The.Glory.Notes from Big Daddy. heh

I think Big Daddy would bring the Glory Notes from me.

What?

Well, ellenpoppy is on a roll. :lol:

She gets the "big daddy" and he's demonstrating it? OMG, there had better be clack of this!

From CH...

joked about zipper...about crotch shot...plugged the Mikayla song

Jojoct may ahve gotten busted...

Jerome is asking people to leave but Clay felt sorry for them and asked to go back...

basic schtick...talked to someone in cellphone

during in Sleihhride...and someone was taking his picture and he froze so that they can take the picture and he was signing with his teeth gritting and then he said you can take the picture a bit faster and laughed

he talked about his crotch shot and zipper right before chestnusts and people started laughing when he sang chestnuts.

Wearing glasses...

wearing the same outfit in engelwood...brown ensemble

from Cb:

EVERYBODY IS NOW STARTING TO YELL WHENEVER THE LIGHTS COME UP....MAY BE GETTING A LITTLE OUT OF HAND NOW...

crowd has got to be loving this........AIW.............sounds coming out are unbelievable..........he owns this song......he hits it up up UP up & away.................the man is unstoppable,

just love him & let him do his thing...........crowd showing him the love tonight......

said he was talking about his crotch.. then sat down on the stool to sing chestnuts.. and the audience started snickering.. and he stopped and said you all are dirty. .he was wearing glasses..mic stand kept sliding up and down on him.

A LOT OF NEWBIEW, AND A LOT OF MEN...

PER CELLCERTERS......CROSSED HIS FINGERS BEFORE ALL IS WELL AND TOOK A DRINK OF WATER.....

PICKING ON A SMALL GROUP OF 15 IN THE FRONT....OLD ROUTINE WASN'T WORKING TONIGHT SO HE CAME UP WITH SOME NEW STUFF

THE BIG LAUGH OVER TCS....HE SAID SOMETHING PRIOR TO THE SONG ABOUT LOOKING AT HIS CROTCH AND THEN JUST AS HE WAS SINGING SOME WOMAN YELLED SOMETHING AND CLAY SAID YOU'RE ALL DIRTY...LOL

LOOKED GREAT...ALL IN BLACK....SOME ASKED ABOUT HIS BANGS AND HE SAID THEY BECAME TOO MUCH TROUBLE

GLASSES ON

ONE OF THE CERTERS IS SAYING THAT THERE WAS ONE GUY THER EWHO REALLY DID NOT WANT TO BE THER AT ALL AND BY THE END HE WAS TOTALLY WON OVER...HE WAS CHEERING AND LAUGHING AND STANDING AT ALL THE RIGHT TIMES!!!!!

Clay definately won some newbies over tonight.. young man sitting in front of certer..who she said did not want to be at a clay aiken concert.. half way through the was laughing.. standing applauding and really enjoying himself..

From CB:

TALKING ABOUT FORGETTING THE WORDS TO MDYK IN NORFOLK...OOPS...."I'LL ASK THE QUESTION AND YOU ANSWER"...MAJOR LAUGHING!!!!

Talking already.. laughter.. cant hear a thing..but we all know he is good.. lots of laughing and screaming..that is coming in loud and clear..huge..just huge..think he said I need the energy..someone talking to him now..crowd goes nut.//why don;'t I put the mic down and you guys do all the talking...laughter..talking to someone again.. two night ago at a show thought I would make fun of her.. now talking to a man you play what ever you want to sir..christmas show if I hit christmas, misletoe..etc..I am ok.talking about frogeting the words in Norfork Va..really bad.. then talking again.. lets just have a fun secstion..talking to raymond?//been four time.. he is shocked..where are you from raymond.. how did you get into this little peanut gallery up here..she dragged you to concerts..are you all together.. all in this section.happy birthday...someone from NC...

talking about mcwl.. this is for yeah..he is singing now.. Pam trying to confirm on the glasses..

I'm more new to this than you'll. What is the difference between Clak and Clank?

I'll be in Grand Rapids next week; can't go to them all, but will be my 3rd concert this year.

And knowing Ethel personally, I do have funny stories.

Marsha - you must have missed this response the last time you asked:

What is the difference between clack and clank and what do they mean?

Clack means all the stuff Clay fans get that is related to Clay like pictures, video, music, interveiws, print...it is a combination of the words clay and crack...crack, because people crave this stuff and we can't seem to get enough...we get addicted to it just like crack...so very early in the fandom some clever people from the clackhouse coined the word clack...so now that is what we use to refer to anything that we get that is connected to Clay. or has Clay in ut.

Clank...as far as I know is just a word for a certain noise...if it has a clay connection I do not know.

I've never heard the term clank in association with Clay. Have fun in Grand Rapids.

From queensmum at CV:

Just to clear up some questions I saw...

Clay was wearing his glasses -- when he first walked on stage, I didnt see them, not until the lights hit them, they are almost invisible...

The laughter at "The Christmas Song" followed Clay talking about people looking at his crotch/fly with binoculars and telling them to "look up here" (his eyes) -- he sat down, sang the first line and the entire place was giggling... including him -- he then said "well that's an appropriate choice of words" or something like that and the place went off into gales of laughter, at which point he stopped singing and told us we were "dirty, dirty"

we all thought the suit was black --- it might have been a VERY dark brown but it looked black from the loge... everything was the same color, suit, tie, shirt, boots

The laughter during "Sleigh Ride" was Clay getting this VERY enthusiastic woman in the box seats to do the giddy-up move with him -- she was great!! and later we learned that she had never seen him in concert before

He intereacted with the Sponsor of the show... during the UNICEF/BAF part... very saavy!!

the lighting, symphony, theater, personnel, everything was top-notch -- my only complaint would be security taking the cameras/clack... but they did say it was okay to take pictures (as long as there was NO flash) but that recording devices were not allowed (which includes video)

I keep remembering stuff:

at the end, after Clay left the stage -- they had fake snow blowing out over the entire audience -- it was wild!

yes, we are already "shipping" Clay with Jody, the cello player who he knew back in Jr. High -- he plugged her CD and then told the rest of the orchestra not to hate him for singling her out... she was quite cute

the first violinist was amazingly good AND he laughed so hard during the "you're stealing my show... talking on the cellphone" part that he almost fell off the chair

the entire symphony seemed to enjoy Clay and they were laughing during the banter and it looks like they had some "inside jokes" already - he's with them 2 more times ...

the word of the day was "glissando" (and yes, Clay made it sound smutty) -- he went up into the balcony to get the answer.