Westpoint, NY...EISENHOWER HALL THEATRE

Ansamcw

Guest Guest_crg_*
Show starts at 8 pm...

Clay comes on at 9 pm

board reports start getting posted at 7:30

please post if you are going to this concert so we can start a FCA representing list.

I will be attending Eisenhower Hall Theater. Cannot wait!!!

crg

From the CB (via the CH):

Quote:

A short while ago I heard from HopelesslyDevoted who is at the venue. She says that she has been totally assured that Clay is fine and feeling much better today. She gave me permission to pass this along to the boards.

Talking to a couple of CV cellcerters before the show, and they are concerned about cell reception in the venue - zero bars. 3,000 tickets sold, as there are typically many last minute tickets sales for the venue.

The certers have heard that Clay is doing much better today. However, the stool is already set-up behind the microphone onstage.

I wish I could join you tonight for this party but tonight is my Xmas party...with the time difference maybe I'll be home long enough to see how Clay is doing. I just watched last night's video and I'm just shocked that he got through the evening at all. That man has a lot of courage and strength.

It's 8:08, and the orchestra section just started. I believe it is the same group as last night.

I looked, and the Chelsea Symphony Orchestra was listed for both nights, so hopefully that cut down on Clay's need to be around for rehearsal this afternoon.

This is slightly off-topic, but I finally read what yesterday's Word of the Day and definition was:

Flutter-tonguing - in wind instruments, a coloristic effect produced by the performer rolling "R" sound

while playing.

Sick as a dog, and still able to come up with musical smut!! :o :P

It was for a bit, but then the connection got dropped. The DJ is going to try to call back at intermission at about 8:45. It seems like getting a consistent connection in the venue is going to be a problem, as the Cingular peopla are the only ones who are getting service. This may end up being a "wait for the Clack and recaps show," which is okay, as long as we know Clay is going to be alright.

There must be sunspots or something messing with all the electronics, 'cause I lost my connection to FCA for a bit. The CV DJ spoke to the certer (currently in intermission), and as far as they know, Clay is doing okay. Hopefully, they will get a connection when he starts.

Well Ch is on...

they said that the ushers said absolutely no video or camera's today. They also said that the managers of the the theaters trumps Clay and his people over the camera policy.

Crowd report...very good crowd...entire orchestra section...balconies 50 percent.

heard rumors that he is feeling better but nothing official...stool is not directly in front of microphone.

From CB:

Just got a call from my friend Linda..2nd row directly in the middle..place is really full and apparently he is going to try and walk the stage tonight....pushed the stool all the way back.....they have a newspaper with Clays pic .. the whole page is his face..Winky Dink says hello....I am so pumped..paper pic will be posted on the CB...exciting thing too is that at West Point these are not regular season ticket holders..they are all there to see our Clay!

Orchestra coming out...look for the information as to how to get this paper on our board!

Its starting...

the CH cellcerter saw Clay backstage...he was wearing a suit...heh

He was intriduced to huge screams...

NO GLASSES...NO TIE...

black shirt grey suit with pinstripes...

singing CW very strong...I don;t think he is sitting down...YAY!!!!

OK not sure about the shirt now...hee...I always get that wrong...

walking the stage...

and lots of screams now...I wonder if he did something exciting.

I'm cracking up over the fact that he's WALKING THE STAGE and that's getting big screams! But after last night....heh.

No glasses and no tie?!?! Oh dear...muski will be happy!

If he also has stubble then Claygasm would be in heaven.

"Wandering around the whole stage" per CV.

bottlecap was also reported to be grinning like an idiot at the report. What a relief!

I'm grinning too. WHEW!

Gosh, he's cracking them up...as usual. Hand over mouth and binocular schtick.

"I could just sit her and talk to you people..."

Loud cheers!

I love him.

He said he has ear infection...so he can;t hear much so its good that they are loud.

they still get vertigo so be careful...

he said what someone said was dirty...its a government building she shoudl be ashamed...

talking with a binocular people I think...I think he got someones binoculars...

he pointed to soemone else and said you have to keep the bimuculars fromhere to there...

you are not so well behaved for ebing in a military academy...these uniformed peopel will take you out...even if I am not well behaved myself putting my hands over peopels mouth...

then she said saomethign that got peopel laughing and goign ooooooo

and he said you are feisty...and he talked to someone in the third row ...I think she said you should be ashamed or something like that...and he was shocked she was admonishing him...

he is talking about Jody and telling a story about school...and people are laughing.

now introducing MCWL

I came back to Clay saying something was "Duurrrtttyyy".

He took someone's binoculars and is using them to look up the violinist's nose.

Something about the members of the military academy carting someone out. Making Kelly Ripa jokes.

Talking about the eighth grade choir teacher and MCWL. The certer says the orchestra is cracking up at Clay.

From CB:

Crowd crazy after Noel...said something about hair being lighter...

said it still pops up occaional so if I fall... where is a safe place to fall.. you right there that is dirty.. dirty.. and this is a classy show very professional setting here.. talking about the orchrestra..he is appolozing for the dirty what ever it was.. he is taking binoc from the audience.. I want those right there.. you are on the second row.. laughter..

Merry Christmas New York! I have an ear infection and can't really hear anything. Last night I almost fell off the stage. I have vertigo that pops up every once in a while, so if I fall off the stage, looking for a safe spot. You said what? That is dirty! Dirty! Filthy.

Talking about the orchestra being classy. He's taking someone's binoculars. I want those! You are in the second row!

PERFECT THIS CROWD IS GOING CRAZY...JUST NUTS.......TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT.....GIVING KUDOS TO THE ORCHESTRA.......TALKING TO SOMEONE IN THE 2ND ROW WITH BINOCULARS HUGE BINOCULARS..SAID HE CAN SEE RIGHT UP HER NOSE AND EVERYONE IS TO LOOK FROM "HERE UP"

he is looking out the binoc.. I can see up your nose..you are just not as well behaved as I had expected.. these people here will kick you out.. use the hand over mouth method..he is on a roll.. talking to some one ..you don't like her very much.. making KR jokes. .and he cracked up..

GOING INTO MCWL...TALKING ABOUT ALLISON LAWRENCE.....JODY BACK IN THE AUDIENCE....HE SAID HE NEVER HAD ANY DESIRE TO LEARN MUSICAL THEORY....

little late ...

Sash and NYMom say hello

CLAY IS TALKING ABOUT HAVING A PROBLEM OCCASIONALLY PUTTING HIS HAND OVER PEOPLE'S MOUTH.

NOW ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL CHOIR TEACHER. LEARNING CHRISTMAS SONGS .... MCWL

talking about Jodi now being in choir with him from 7-12 grade..he didn't have any desire to learn music...and its well documented.. I got an F..talking about MCWL.. the orchrestra is cracking up at him..

You are at a military academy. See those people in uniform? They are going to cart you out of here! Talking about hand over mouth. And asked if they liked Kelly Ripa..making jokes..you don't like her very much, do you? You're going to get me in trouble.

Talking about sitting here and talking with them forever. Going into story about 9th grade choir teacher and Jody, the cello player, who was in choir with him. Do you remember this teacher? Yes? Asked all these music theory questions. He had no desire to learn music theory...he got an F.

Something good did come out of that year - Merry Christmas with Love. Cellcerter says orchestra is cracking up.

Started banter, talking about feeling better, talks about last night's vertigo, warns them he might fall off the stage (he's kidding) ...now he is snarking at someone in the second row (binos) .."don't know WHAT you are lookin' at"...he's really snarky and they are roaring with laughter.....sounds like his old self....( ed. note: I think all that prayer from the Clay nation really helped along with some meds, right?)

They are all ROFL.....he's really into the banter now....leading up to the intro to Alison and MCWL....his lack of desire to learn musical theory....brings out the toothbrush story.....( ROFL again..)

MCWL has started......strong voice! Loud and clear on the high notes.

screaming ..

grey suit white suit no tie

talking about being at a military base and hand over mouth...

said something about you not liking her that much do you..

crowd erupts..

someone in the 3rd row said no no to him. he is calling her out.

can't go and get something ...

said he could just sit there and talk and crowd went nuts...

hair looks really good too.

taklking about his friend from Raleigh and telling his story about high school music and the music bar story...mom made him clean the bathroom with a toothbrush..

MCWL...

walking...

Certer repeats hair looks really good

a little stagger....standing right in front of Stormy...Scarlett and jojoct is there tough on cameras tonight

ooks like he got his hair trimmed again...

can't see any heaviness on OUR BOY at all... where did they get that??

almost fell off the stage..still a little dizzy?

HE SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS .....

PERKY....FRESH ...... STRONG

THEY SAY HE IS MOVING AROUND

WW now.

During MCWL he was so loud that I had to turn the sound down on my speakers....he was going to blow out my eardrums....then at the end ( he must have moved around the stage) he faded out to nothing....

WW sounds terrific.....he's a happy guy tonight....

Intro Jessie Vargas...walking in the winter wonderland.. build a snowman..fun with Mr. Snowman..he is really having fun tonight..