Ansamcw

For reference...ew's 5 worse album...from CH:

1) Kevin Federline - Playing With Fire

2) Clay Aiken - A Thousand Different Ways

3) Pharrell - In My Mind

4) Rascal Flatts - Me and My Gang

5) Janet Jackson - 20 Y.O.

some big sellers right there...

Jaymes brought out the word of the day...he just said the EP of the 2nd worse album of the year...

AWWWW...

Was there something in the news that would make this joke understandable to me? Did it get selected somewhere as the second worst album?

Grrrr if it did....

So it was EW huh? I'm not surprised....I suppose I could be happy it wasn't the FIRST. *g*

ldyj that honor went to kfed

For reference...ew's 5 worse album...from CH:

1) Kevin Federline - Playing With Fire

2) Clay Aiken - A Thousand Different Ways

3) Pharrell - In My Mind

4) Rascal Flatts - Me and My Gang

5) Janet Jackson - 20 Y.O.

some big sellers right there...

Except for number 1 on that list. Thank God. :D

EW is being their usual idiot selves.

This is one of the clearest cellcerts I've heard in a while...but I still couldn't catch the word of the day!

I've always loved HTHAS/OCAYF....this is such a great medley.

From CB:

I just understood him to tell someone to stand up...and he is now asking people's names.

Clay, you are SO FUnny and I don't even have any idea what you are saying! The crowd is cracking up!!

raise your hand up hight dont be cheating with a dictionary.. you in the wine shirt..what your name..laughter..you play in something... talking about her friend standing up..where you from charlotte.. i got to make fun of them first if not it just ruins the whole thing..telling her to hang tight hang tight.. someone yell out something and clay said that is not what it means.. all the way up there. .stand up whats your name jackie..zackery..they are laughing..clay saying jesse jesse..someone yelled out something..

THEY ARE JUST CRACKING UP ABOUT SOMETHING...DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS GUESSED WHAT THE WORD MEANS YET.....

He is saying...did you hurt yourself...doing the cell phone thing..

so much crowd noise..did you look at yourself in the mirror..laughter..oh you did it on purpose..people do the strangest things..people have there cell phones all open and up..and i mentioned the cell phone in a few shows..now 15-20 do it hoping i would call on them.. now people coming dressing like a fool.. you came all the way from california didn't you..

I think he was cracking on Jolene's hat, Josie. Not sure though. He introduced Jaymes as the EP of one of the worst albums of 2006.

MDYK......

He's really picking on someone who seems to be really obnoxious?

Doing the "who's been to one of these shows?" schtick.

"They will have you on the internet 23 hours a day." That's soooooo true. *g*

Introducing Jesse Vargas.

Oooo, now he's threatening to not sing anymore!

Talking about Angela and Quiana....

I think word of the day is TACET...which means instructing the instruments not to play...be silent (directing an instrument or voice not to play or sing). Thats why when they demonstrated they didnt do anything....

Clay said that if he asked who here is stupid people will still raise their hands...

someone played a joke or said a joke and he is teasing her that the people hereare laughing...

who has been to clay debac...show...he found a few people...the hired a bus and transport everyone around jokes...

without screaming...like a nascar race screaming at you...he said..WHAT at someone who was screaming at him. He told soemone maam...I aint making fun of you but you continue to make fun of me...someone shouts I love you and he screams I LOVE YOU TOO...

he said take picture of the peopel who ahve goen to a lot of shows...the suuall run away schtick...they will ahve you in the internet 23 hours a day...just beware...

Intro of Jesse...

Intro of MGUCL...talking about Brett...first year won;t be with them...will be back January so miss holidays...listen to lyrices this is dedicated to him and other peopel in the military.

In his intro of MGUCL, he mentioned that Brett is going to be in Iraq for the holidays, but will be coming home in February! YAY!!!!

Hee I thought I heard january...but whats a months difference...hee

In his intro of MGUCL, he mentioned that Brett is going to be in Iraq for the holidays, but will be coming home in February! YAY!!!!

I wouldn't count on it..... :angry:

Well, yeah...that's true. Anything could happen in a few months time....damn it.

Talking about "going to page 247 in the hymnal, Joy to the World..." and then starts singing that in his exagerated accent. Too funny.

Was there someone who talked to him during this banter?

OCOCE.

he he did that bad accent ...turn to page 267 and sing joy to the worls...and her proceeeded to sing badly in this exaggerated accent...

talking about SCC version on OCOCE

his voice seems stronger than last night haven't noticed any cracks...

Beautiful OCOCE...

Talking about NC support of the arts and plugging the orchestra...75th anniversary...oldest in the state...

going to start on his soapbox...let Diane Bubel stand up...and he introduced herand started to talk about BAF.

DSIAFCD....

....and he's sounding so strong. Good for him.

God, I love him.

Heh, somehow I knew he'd do a high "find" tonight....but I love the high "find."

Couldn't tell if he dropped the mic at the end or not.

He's sounding incredibly strong this evening....I'm impressed. A lot.

And the first long high note.....woohoo! Sounds wonderful!

I love that French horn thing right before the final verse...just thought I'd say that.

And the final note....drum roll please....YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

And the crowd roared!!!!

he called out the CH cellcerter SOLO..cos she came late cosshe had a flat tire...

he goes whats goign on there...and he asked the other perosn who tried to steal ehr seat and she didn;t want to thell Clay...what do you mean? you were trying to steal seats...

he said marketing peopel write this down...while the guy explained how he was persuaded to come to a concert he didn;t want to go to.

black slacks and black jacket

westpoint suit...grey with blue pins tripe and beige...pewter tie...no glasses...blue shirt

sleigh ride...+

he was conducting the orchestra...there is this lady in the front row that he keeps referring to and he kept motioning up...keep it up...

there is a woman who asked him to pose and compeltey cracked him up...he said I;m trying to do a show here and you asked me to pose for a picture...

tricked people again for giddyup...he did head a dhoulder shimmy thin at end of sleighride...SLC was seen taping.

he pretneded to spit over to the side cos he was joking that people were acting like they are in the Nascar shouting and spitting.

he did a redneck country church singing off key

he said Charlotte orchestra is the best in the state...but don;t tell Raleigh people that.

person in a weird hat...therewas a coiled spring with a plastic mistletoe...Clay was talking to her...

some woman raised her hand before he asked who went tot eh show before...and he was goign I havne;t optld you why you raisse your hadn...and I coudlv;e said that youa re the most stupid person...and she said that I only want to ask a wuestion so I reaise my hand to be polite, the woman on the right started screaming out..and she wanted detention time with him...can she have 15 minutes extra with him for punishment.

he said you want to yell out then I will just pass out the mic and I wont sing amymore.

A blue shirt would go much better with that suit than the white one.

Any stubble????

I think she said yes Or I was looking at it but not sure if she really understood the question.