Let the googling begin

Couch Tomato

heh, I tried to be funny on the CH and said that his band member quit because he had a chance to record on an album.

Oh well

John Mayer

news - 1 Page six claims this is a fake publicity romance.

Blogs - strangely 5???

Very odd combo tonight - guess not everyone likes him

Oner person had chords for a song of his, a concert announcement, two gossipy ones about the "Messica" as it is known on on the soup - not very nice!!!!! and Holy crap shit @^@^$& one with a listing of gay people to avoid from Loves God's way - including someone we love. It is bad, how dumb are people out there!!!!! Makes me want to slam some of thse "christian heads" into the parts of the bible about tolerance - yes bang them until they aer cracked open and bloody. Sheesh.

Following Groban has sure been very boring. there really isn;t much about him personally. Just things about his music...as promo for his tour and on the blogs its all about people having him in their list of favorites or people comparing him ot other up and comng singers. Some people may say they envy the Career of Groban but I don't envy his fans.,...not much excitement there.

McPhee...her publicity is ratcheting up since her cd is coming out on Tuesday...her Cd leaked on the internet so there are a few sites offering free downloads...she has several interveiws with magazines and internet sites.

Following Groban has sure been very boring. there really isn;t much about him personally. Just things about his music...as promo for his tour and on the blogs its all about people having him in their list of favorites or people comparing him ot other up and comng singers. Some people may say they envy the Career of Groban but I don't envy his fans.,...not much excitement there.

There is a nice happy medium between Josh/Clay and I wish that point for Clay. I used to envy Fantasia's critical success but she is getting so mocked in a hurtful personal way.

John Mayer

news - 1 commenting that he is a nominee and will perform at the Grammies.

Blogs - Hmmm just 5

Very odd combo again tonight -

Someone is selling a guitar like his, a fan really, really, really likes him, two Messica stories and one download available.

What seems to be my now-weekly update:

Alicia Keyes: for having a movie just released, she really hasn't been drawing up a bunch of news mentions. I've gotten several blog mentions for her though -- they either are surprised that she does so good in "Smokin' Aces," or else it's "she's total hotness" in it.

Bono: he and U2 are getting lots of "bad" press lately for wanting politicians to cancel world debt, but yet, moving their corporation out of Ireland for the tax breaks they can get. A few bloggers are having a field day with this as well. Bono gets lots of mentions as being a "pious blowhard," to quote just one person.

Honestly -- I can see the parallels between him and Clay quite well, although I'm not sure if Clay will dodge taxes anytime soon. *g*

Bono and the boys are also getting press because of the "U2-charist" church service, substituting U2 songs for many of the hymns, and the focus of the service will be on the cause of debt relief.

Harrison Ford: most of the mentions seem to be reviews of his older movies at this point. I guess movie review blogging is a huge thing. *g* And most all of them mention his age. Oh well...

Kelly.....

Lots of mentions in conjunction with the new season of AI.

Apparently, she has been spotted without make-up again - this time at a restaurant in West Hollywood.

A "guess who" showing a baby picture of Kelly and then her today. You can see it here.

And yet more mentions of her NASCAR deal.

DAUGHTRY!!!!......

A couple of articles where he talks about how wonderful he is and how much harder he worked than any of the other Idols .

Mentions of how his album was #1 last week and how he's setting all sorts of records.

Paula Abdul was named Woman of the Year by the Nevada Ballet Theater and was honored at a big do in Las Veags. DAUGHTRY!!!! was there and sang her several songs.

John Mayer

news - 6!!!!!

3 Reporting appearance at the Grammies, 1 for being in concert , two messica and 1 priofessional ice skater.

Blogs - 5 - Called it!!!

OK, so one John Mayer is gay that I reported before was a hoax, another did not seem to be. Who knows.

1 hates John Mayer and 4 Messica reports

John Mayer

news - 7!!!!!

1) tickets still available for concert

2) 5 reports that they will "come out" as a couple at the grammioes - don't know what they have been doing lately, then.

3) one very passing mention on a hair color commercial whcih is really about someone else????

Blogs - 5 - Oh, look at that! all about the Messica

February

news - 2

2 Jessica related, and 1 concert anouncements and one using a song of his for Democracy! in a college blog.

Blogs - 5 - duh

bunch of fan things, , a xconcert add, a passing mentoion on an blog about watches.

Edited by playbiller

A few interesting blog reports about Harrison Ford came in today. Guess what? He can't use the whip to play Indiana Jones! It's a new safety rule -- any "dangerous weapons" have to be put into the film digitally. Harrison is throwing a fit, and might possibly walk off the set.

Wonder if anyone will call him a diva over this?

DAUGHTRY!!!!!

He's tired of people talking about his "shocking elimination" from AI last year. (Tough!)

He wants to be an important part of the music industry in 20 years.

A couple of blogs talking about him as "The cheesy American Idol singer does his best Scott Stapp impression."

Kelly:

More mentios in conjunction with AI.

Proactive saved her face.

Someone who worked on "Since You've Been Gone" with Kelly is working with Britnay Spears.

More NASCAR Mentions.

Kate Walsh - award season, various good and bad fashion lists, GA scandal, Sundance

But finally... WHOO HOOO.. let's see wehre this goes. We all know that the GA scandal has turned into a major one. They even talk about it on my local news. It's everywhere. So, it looks like somebody wants to piggy back on that and turn something Kate Walsh said into a scandal. It's hilarious and the epitome of political correcness. So far it's only on three minor wire services (which of course anybody can submit stuff if they have money). It will be interesting to see if it gets picked up any place else. The fans on the GA boards are in a tizzy talking about how she should apologize and writing letters. OH geesh. That sounds familiar. Here's the story.

ANOTHER GREY'S ANATOMY STAR STEPS IN IT

WASHINGTON, Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- First Mel Gibson. Then Michael Richards. Then Isaiah Washington. Now Kate Walsh, Isaiah's co-star on the television show, "Grey's Anatomy." How insensitive can they get?The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) today published its monthly StigmaBuster eAlert with the following item directed to mental health advocates. NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots organization of consumers and families dedicated to improving the lives of people with mental illnesses, and a member of the federal government's National Anti-Stigma Campaign.

NOT THE CAT'S PAJAMASThe January 19th issue of LIFE weekend magazine included a short interview profile of Kate Walsh, the actress on the television show Grey's Anatomy. For "weekend attire," she stated as her preference: "Men's flannel pajamas all day. I can look like a mental patient."Walsh may have said it, but the magazine didn't have to print it. Would they mock an AIDS or cancer patient?Tell LIFE how hurtful the comment was, and tell them to pass the message on to Kate.

Kelly:

Did we know Kelly was in a movie other than that god-awful "From Justin to Kelly"??? Well, apparently she was and the movie is now out on DVD. From the review of the DVD, it doesn't sound much better than FJTK!

Here is the review: DVD Review: The Marine

Other than that, just mentions in connection with Idol.

DAUGHTRY!!!!!!

Nothing much. He wishes people would forget his "shocking" elimination from Idol. His album is selling well. His concerts in the little teeny weenie venues are selling well.

John Mayer

Blogs

2/1 4 - Messicas - 1 postive concert review.

2/2 5 - 1 Messica, 4 things about the concerts- win tickets, etc.

2/3 4 - 3 about parlimentarian Jahn Mayer, once a passing mention of album.

2/4 5 - 1 about some one else, one about some someone who opened for him, some Perez Hilton story about a youtube video where he picked a girl out ofthe audience who had never been kissed so that he could be her first. 2 about how rocking his concerts were.

NEWS

2/1 - 4 some passing mention 0- 2 reviews claiming he is a bigtime rocker now. (like Elvis!)

2/2 - 4 - mentioned playing at grammies, talks to indian paper about the music, positive concert review and Messica

2/4 - 1about Jessica's father wanting her out there working instead of hanging around John amd te second a favorable review about how rocking he is now.

Yeah, I'm behind. I have to admit, I never knew how boring this celebrity drivel could be. Especially if you don't really care about them that much.

Nick Lachey - Vanessa. Jessica. Vanessa. Jessica. Vanessa. Vanessa. Vanessa hate Jessica. See Jessica pout. Nick partys on. With more Vanessa.

Leo C. - Oscars. Oscars. Oscars. New movie, Oscars, Scorcese.

Elijah - A bit more interesting. He started his own record label and production company and is behind a recent album of a band called Apples in Stereo. I listened to them. So so to me, but getting okay reviews. A few left over Jared Leto fight dribbles.

I don't think ET will be calling me for a job any time soon.