American Idol 6

Ansamcw

KAndre, will I be dismissed as your minion if I admit to liking Simon?

I always have.

:believeitornot:

I really don't mind him...its a schtick. I remember last year he was the one who I always agreed with during the judging in the show.

I agree about the man boobs! :lol:

I just think he's amusing - and right one most of the time. And with Randy and Paula he sounds like a genius!

ETA: I'm sorry, but is this show now a part of Fox News and their political leanings????

Edited by Claygasm

I think what I am feeling uncomfrotable with is this sense that all of them are just playing with the auditioners.

Before Simon was the mean one and Paula was a caring one...and Randy was just normal. NOW...Paula is just too out of it to make sense...Jewel is ineffective and Simon is getting off on toying with people

Why are people singing these really obscure songs...

more country now...I think they are going to have more of that.

Oh gosh...was there really any question about this Rachel???

Can't say that anybody has really grabbed me so far, or been very distinctive. The only one unique to AI is Shakira-lite. Maybe a Latina woman this year? That would be different for AI. The rest of the Hollywooders so far fit into pre-existing boxes. Yawn.

Csn't say that anybody has really grabbed me so far, or been very distinctive. The only one unique to AI is Shakira-lite. Maybe a Latina woman this year? That would be different for AI.

I was thinking of that too...

It's still a while before it comes on here, but reading your comments confirms what I felt LAST season about the audition weeks. THe show sucks.

And I SO agree with Clay---the show's lost any innocence it ever had and with that loss is a major reason to watch from the beginning. Now...it's cruel and stupid and it's hard to believe than ANY of these being shown in the first weeks are anything but staged and 'created' for increased ratings, rather than selected in the initial screenings for potential.

:breakpc1::what_d_fuck: :whatutterclaptrap:

ten years of training??? In what???

degree in vocal performance????

I think she got it via a correspondence course....

bwah...

ok this guy looks like a normal kid..lets see.

oh god...constipated face...not natural...too fake.