American Idol 6

Ansamcw

I hope they blame people voting for haley this time - really she is the one that does not sing well. But we know it will all be Sanjaya'a fault.

Nah this time its the legs that did it...I really think Gina is very well liked by the others...

aww I like Phil kinda giving Sanjaya a shoulder rub...

Greetings for this evening we have Melissa singing a song that is very, very 50's Yes, they should tell you you are singing "old".

She made me feel old! vHer hair looks nice, but she does not look sexy - too eager to please for that.

Lakisha came out and had a younger peppy song - Conga - she fell behind a few times and was out of breath after climbing up the stairs.

Chris - eh - same old toungue bath - but the kids like him so he will be around - I personally prefer Sanjaya - shoot me.

Haley - sells those legs -still does not sell song. She shook, well, more than her booty.

Edited by playbiller

I liked Melinda...but because I really like the nostalgic feel of that

I liked Lakisha too cos at least she showed some fun...

but strangely enough ...the best so far for me was Chris...yeah he was getting drowned by the band in the first part...but in the end he really came out on his own...

Haley...could she be more obvious...again with the hot pants...that is just boring already...

ha Simon called it. Haley really should go...its getting really old.

I am really appreciating Jennifer Lopez tonight. She is really mentoring giving very good advice.

ok...Phil is doing well here. I find his voice is really very much like mark anthony so if he sing with the same passion he will do well.

oh no he kinda got squeaky in the end...nah no goose bumps for me.

Late to the party - Is it me or is Phil especially pitchy tonight??? I thought he souned bad tonight. Either my ear is off or Paula is on drugs. Or both!

Going backwards - Hayley - yeah she's using what she's got but I think her voice is better than Phil, Chris and Sanjaya.

Chris - Didn't see it but I did hear it. Just hearing it it sounded bad. Maybe watching it would have helped.

Lakisha and Melinda - First time they both sounded just so-so.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Melinda - but she just sings songs so old fashioned - I think her niche is already filled by others. Lakisha was good, but it was too much for her, I feel the song got away from her and I guess I just don't like Chris.

Phil seemed more lively than usual - disagreeing with Simopn yet again. But it is 2 slow songs in a row and we know what that means! So far, Lakisha sang the only song tha spoke of Latin to me. The others may be Latin, but they are not what you think of. Turn the beat around? Didn't Carmen sing that when she left? Lately I seem to fall on the couch in a deep sleep when Phil sings - hee.

Hmm 4 songs were spoiled by Rickey this morning, three have been played so far.

Edited by playbiller

I don;t know...Maybe I got used to the way chris sings...but I didn't feel he was off tune tonight...just his usual nasally self. But I liked the runs in the end and I liked how he performed with all those musicians.

Phil...too bad for the cracks...

I hated Haley's makeup she really looked harsh

Well, it is that nasal ness that gets to me.

Jordan is not singing the song with enough umph on the rhythm is gonna get you. She let the back ups carry to much of the song. I would have liked to seen her singthat a little more Latin.

Ha Ha - Ansa and Simon agree - what do you know!

Ah Blake is tryiong something very Latin sounding. This isthe last spoiled song.

I will agree they are all dregging a bit - I am not sure how - but there is no real passion and sultriness - jsut kind of pretend sultry.

Edited by playbiller

I was a bit diappointed with Jordin at first...but the end ...with the vocal runs were great

Blake...is just too cheesy in his movements...his vocals is not good enough for this song.

UGH...they are trying to push Blake I think ...they want him in that finals so bad.

wow he is actually signing with a little more passion...

hee...this kid really makes me laugh...that little wink was just a bit sassy...

and he really listened to Jennifer...OMG we was even trying a bit of an Eye...oh I just can't say it...not with this kid

but man that was the most entertaining thing the whole night...

Sanjaya - not terrible. In fact almost good. Kudos for him singing in Spanish. All the little tweeners are now in love and swooning all over the place! They're going to wear their little fingers raw texting votes for him tonight!

He is definitely around for another week.

Bottom two - Hayley and Phil and its a toss up as to who will go.

See now I would have like Melinda to chose that song, it is more Latin to me and less 50's even though it is pretty old. I thought Sanjaya was OK, better than Chris and Haley. But for me, that is pretty easy. Hee, he fooled everyone with facial hair instead of a hair do - he changes and morphs for every song. Time for Votte for the worsre to switch to Haley.

Ok...I just saw the little Chris clip ...and yup he was all over the place....maybe this was taken during the rehearsal...

I really don;t know who I like the best tonight...I was most entertained by Sanjaya...the best vocals was Jordin but she was not consistent.

I do hope Haley goes...but phil is really the most forgetable.

Ahhh - we are dragging Ansa to the dark side of the Sanjaya appreciation! He is always the most entertaining, he throws his entire self into every performances, embodies what he is trying to do and always, always Respects the theme instead of trying to wiggle around it!

YAY my predictions was better than the spoilers...and hey...Ryan even snarked on it and said surprise...Lakisha is safe..hee

buh bye Haley...I think she should've been gone before Gina...

Country night.

Nosfratu was decent with "Where the Ashphalt Ends" though a little too faux country for me...

Jordin did a nice version of "Broken Wings"

I was little down on Sanjaya (he did start out stronger this week, but went totally off) until Simon went on his frickin' rant, talking about how bad he was as bad as the first weeks, and I wanted to holler at him..."Your ass put him through! Shut up, you wanker!"

Still ain't votin', though.

LaKishia and Jesus Take the Wheel - yeah, I'm afraid I liked what'sherhead's version much better.

Hell, did Blake like burble through the first verse? This is so very boy bandy in a bad way...I hate it.