DCAT shirts/pins/buttons/bags/what?

I'm in for a few pins and either colour is fine with me. I must have a tee shirt and if all the concerts and their phrases could fit on the back then that would be great. BUT I'm easy, as always, whatever desgin is chosen will work for me.

YAY we have more pin design suggestions...these are from cindilu2...celebrates Clay's dual nature...

post-2-1179750772_thumb.jpgpost-2-1179750790_thumb.jpg

We will wait till the end of this week for more pin design suggestions...then we will put it for a vote...and send it to the pin makers by end of May. We will have two options...we either order a set number and hope we sell all of them...or we give two weeks for people to order and order a set number of pins. Anyway...we hope that by end of May we have the final pin design and the price.

YAY we have more pin design suggestions...these are from cindilu2...celebrates Clay's dual nature...

post-2-1179750772_thumb.jpgpost-2-1179750790_thumb.jpg

We will wait till the end of this week for more pin design suggestions...then we will put it for a vote...and send it to the pin makers by end of May. We will have two options...we either order a set number and hope we sell all of them...or we give two weeks for people to order and order a set number of pins. Anyway...we hope that by end of May we have the final pin design and the price.

Oooo! I love both of these! And I love the dual nature!!

So what talented person is going to design the t-shirt???

Oh Cindy's designs are great too. Love the halo and devil's tail. LOL Just for the record, I am a Winter person, myself, and wear a lot of Blacks, Reds, Navy, Purples, pinks etc. I just happen to like the white and green design of ansamcw the best, of her two. Mainly because green is one of Clay's colors. But black and dark colors work for me as well. They don't have to be Spring colors.

Speaking of pins.........Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Santa came by my house today and dropped off some FCA pins for me, along with a keychain.......

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: For you Couchie.............Thank you a million times over. They are gorgeous.

Does FCA have a new pin/keychain out???

I was away Dec/Jan and may have missed the info...

Can someone fill me in???

No new stuff yet. I just sent Clayzor one of each of our pins and a CH keychain. I had extras.

Glad you got it Clayzor..that was pretty quick!!

Love cindilu's first one (without the flames)---the halo and forked tail is perfect! woo hoo and I love the black and red, too..., but then black, red and white are my favorite colors in combo....

Hey guys! I'm glad you like the pin design. I personally like the black one best too (though I like the flames *g*)

I wonder though - if you want to sell them outside the board do you think having FCA on there limits that? I know I bought lots of pins from other boards - just wondering out loud. Would 'The summer we did Clay' be easier to sell?

If anybody has ideas they'd like to see realized, I'd be happy to give it a shot.

cindilu, I don't think it would be limiting. I know I bought several pins during the craze years that had the board names all over them. I think the idea is to make the pin unique to the FCA board. JMO.

Cindy I think people who buy pins don't care about what board is on them if they like them. But being a small board we will have a limited guarantee if you will. But yesterday I almost posted but removed it -- that if we do 2 pins, maybe one could be generic. So we were on the same wavelength. I guess I didn't post it because I really prefer to do just one pin. But that's up for discussion.

I think the pin is on its way to at least being put into play..

I have some thoughts on buttons and tshirts..but...on m lunch..heh.

Cindy I think people who buy pins don't care about what board is on them if they like them. But being a small board we will have a limited guarantee if you will. But yesterday I almost posted but removed it -- that if we do 2 pins, maybe one could be generic. So we were on the same wavelength. I guess I didn't post it because I really prefer to do just one pin. But that's up for discussion.

I think the pin is on its way to at least being put into play..

I have some thoughts on buttons and tshirts..but...on m lunch..heh.

Yep, I was just thinking out loud as it were. I would buy the pin too - because I think the whole idea Rocks! And I'm loving the irony of the acronym spelling D'Cat (heheh).

And for the record, I'm seriously in love with your avi couchie. Talk about a devil! Lookit that face! I can practically see the horns sprouting. Rawrrrrr

Edited by cindilu2

cindilu, I don't think it would be limiting. I know I bought several pins during the craze years that had the board names all over them. I think the idea is to make the pin unique to the FCA board. JMO.

This is my opinion too. I agree with ldyjocelyn. I vote for having just one pin.

I think what I wasn't loving about the black pin is the green writing. Makes it kind of Christmasy looking maybe? Anyhow, I tried it with gold writing.

dcat4.jpg

I love this one!

Me too!

Cindilu2 I think the denim theme is cute but its a pin and it is 1.5 inches so some of the details may be tough to really see...

That's why I reduced it to the smaller size Ansa, so you could get an idea of what it would look like. Is it 1.5" wide? How tall? I can make them 'actual size' so you can compare better if you want.

LOL, couchie, how big do you want it? (eta: heheh, that sounds like smut)

DCATgroup.jpg

FYI, if you do decide to go with one of these, I can redo it in the small size, but higher resolution so it's sharper.

Edited by Ansamcw