FCA Attendees List

Our list:

Cary

Asheville

Knoxville

Atlanta

I can add you claymates3, but your use of "our" suggests more people. Do these other people want to be on the representing list too?

I can add you claymates3, but your use of "our" suggests more people. Do these other people want to be on the representing list too?

Maybe they are 3 claymates sharing a sn?

I am heading across the Pacific Ocean to go to: San Diego, Pala, The Greek, Cary, Asheville, Tampa, WPB and Orlando... :Tour3:

WOW that is sooo cool hope to meet you in CA!!!

I am heading across the Pacific Ocean to go to: San Diego, Pala, The Greek, Cary, Asheville, Tampa, WPB and Orlando... :Tour3:

WOW that is sooo cool hope to meet you in CA!!!

Yeah that will be awesome! I think it won't be hard to pick the Kiwi's....our accent is a pretty good giveaway! I think there are 5 of us going to the CA concerts!

If Kiwi means Aussie then I love me some Aussie accent. Did I mention I am a huge fan of Keith Urbam and Greg Norman and Nicole Kidman? I enjoy reading about fans traveling abroad to see Clay. It just stymies me people would go that expense to see an artist. I'm so happy Clay attracts fans like this.

If Kiwi means Aussie then I love me some Aussie accent

Its New Zealand (Kiwi is our native bird), but our accents are similar to the untrained ear (same concept as USA and Canada)....yeah, its a big expense, but I have never seen Clay so since I have been a fan since AI2 I figure its time I actually done something about it!!

Keith Urban has a NZ birth certificate :)

I would sure like to meet some of you at the parties (concerts) I'm attending: Frisco, Houston & TULSA. Will there be any get-to-gethers at any of those cities? I would sure like to meet some of you that I have been talking to (I know, I'm the quiet, silent Okie type).

I am skipping Tulsa because I am from New Jersey and flying into Houston to drive up to Frisco. Then I am going to Phiily, and then to Newark and then I am flying to NC to visit my sister and go to two concerts.

I can't see going to another state with my current situation. Heck, someone is apparently insulted I don't want to do the Florida 3fer! Now I am going to say something heretical - Clay is not my life, I have a beach house and it is not cheap, I want to spend some time there in July and August, I have to pay for a dog sitter when I am gone and I still have no income this year since my company outsourced to India.

I would sure like to meet some of you at the parties (concerts) I'm attending: Frisco, Houston & TULSA. Will there be any get-to-gethers at any of those cities? I would sure like to meet some of you that I have been talking to (I know, I'm the quiet, silent Okie type).

I know nothing about anything happening before the Frisco show. However, for the Houston show -- KAndre and the wonderfully glorious evil Houston Posse is planning a fantabulous party for FCA and CHers. The information is here. And for Tulsa, lulu0013 has posted information about their preparty here and here!

Thanks for the replies. Ldyjocelyn, thanks for the info. Hope to meet everyone in Houston.

Playbiller, my apologies, I wasn't trying to make anyone feel guilty for not attending TULSA concert, I was only trying to convey my desire to meet you and Ansa who I have become slightly more familiar with than the others. Maybe in Houston.

We are so happy to have Clay in OK that perhaps I have become too enthusastic.

Hopefully, all of us have other interests in our lives. Your life sounds very full & interesting, although I am very sorry to hear about your job.

AH, you are from OK - that makes more sense.

I am just a little stressed right now, for me to tell you would involve TMI, believe me, you don't want to know because if is EEEWWWW. I was trying to be funny in my reply and apparently failed.

Let's just say at one point I ws thinking of going to 11 concerts until I realized it would be over half and some sense got knocked into my head.

playbiller, ansa -- why are you skipping Tulsa? Don't hurt our feelings.

Hey there!!! hee I wish I can be a true concert ho...but I live in Northern Quebec...pretty far from all the major cities of of Canada so flights can be sooo expensive. Thats why I've only been to one Clay concert ever. anyway since I have to fly to most of these places I decided to go where there will be a cluster of shows and I can stay with family so its not too expensive...so that happens to be California...and a plus I've wanted to meet Couchie in real life... Well hopefully next summer there is another tour and we can really have an FCA get together.