Final Templates for DCAT tshirts

Hey Ya'll

In this thread we are going to post the final templates for the tshirts which you can then use to take to Cafe Press and order up whichever shirt you want. Time is getting away from us so thought this would be the best way.

Continue to have discussions in the other thread. This one will be for final product only. If you need any help with ordering over at Cafe Press, just ask. It's not a hard process. You'll be able to choose which shirt you want. You'll be able to upload the graphic. Also they have size charts so you'll have an idea of what their size XL really means. Which ever type of shirt you choose they'll let you know in which sizes it comes.

Thanks to Cindilu and YSRN for sharing their talents for this project. I know they have read the tips over at Cafe Press to make sure the best product available will be made. If you want to wait to get some feedback about the quality of the shirts before ordering, cool. I'm going to order right away one of the shirts and will give feedback as soon as I get it.

If you want a I did Clay in blah blah shirt make sure you let YSRN know in the other thread so she can get the template done.

I'm going to lock this thread for now. But the final graphics will be posted here. Just save to your hard drive and then you'll be able to upload to Cafe Press.

TIPS FOR CAFE PRESS:

go to www.cafepress.com

Click on make your own stuff

Choose Apparel

From this page you can choose which style of shirt you want. THe prices are listed underneath. There is a size chart at the top right... that's important to know what Size L or XL really mean.

Once you click on the style of shirt you want. check to make sure it comes in your size.

Click on CREATE IT

On this page you can upload your graphic, review and order

Once you hit review and order, you can choose SIZE

Once satisfied you can add to cart and you'll see shipping etc.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC...FOR FINAL GRAPHICS ONLY. Take all questions to the other DCAT thread.

Okay, here are the graphics for the DCAT and the I Did Clay ATDW shirts. I made a couple variations, so be sure you're clicking what you want. I made these as per recommendations from the CAFE PRESS site for regular black or white adult tees. They are 10" x 10" (3000x3000 pixels @300dpi). Thus, they are HUGE files on-screen. Make sure to biggie before you right-click/save.

DCAT with the EYEtalian words

(clickable thumbnail)

th_DCATwords.png

DCAT only

(clickable thumbnail)

th_DCATonly300dpi.png

I did Clay ATDW (FRONT)

(clickable thumbnail)

th_IDID1.png

And I have the CC bills to prove it (BACK)

(clickable thumbnail)

th_IDID2.png

And I have the CC bills to prove it WITH couchtomato smiley. (BACK)

(clickable thumbnail)

th_IDID3.png

Keep in mind you can not have front and back printing on the black shirts.

I have ordered a back DCAT w/words, so if you want to wait (as couchie suggested) until I get it, I'll report on quality. It said minimum of five days for a black shirt.

Bluebunny: You can use any of the templates above to order from CAFE PRESS

TIPS FOR CAFE PRESS:

go to www.cafepress.com

Click on make your own stuff

Choose Apparel

From this page you can choose which style of shirt you want. THe prices are listed underneath. There is a size chart at the top right... that's important to know what Size L or XL really mean.

Once you click on the style of shirt you want. check to make sure it comes in your size.

Click on CREATE IT

On this page you can upload your graphic, review and order

Once you hit review and order, you can choose SIZE

Once satisfied you can add to cart and you'll see shipping etc.

You're welcome... now go look at your PMs and tell me which of the others you like (or not). :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: Here you go:

Click and save:

th_FireworksTemplateRB.png

Edited by YSRN