August 3, Pala, California

Did you know I'm doing Clay Aiken in 6 days? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Clay is talking about local talent, says there is more talent on this stage right now than on every record label in the country. And that's just the 3 of us. LOL.

Thanking the fans, those who have been to every.single.show. Something about selling tickets to the bathroom. He appreciates everyone's support, even those who are at their first show. He says they won't be walking the line tonight, huge groans from the audience.

Edited by lickiest1

Oh, please don't change you name back to lucky! I really like licky. Ya know, your current name is cool and kind of like this -

:medium-smiley-070:

Hmmmm, Clay says that Omaha, NE is as far west as he's going? Wichita, KS is actually further west. Mr. Aiken had better study up on his geography before he goes on the 5th grader show!

Hee. :medium-smiley-070:

BYLM now. You know that in Knoxville, my last show, when he sings this, I am going to be bawling my eyes out.

"I'm Clay Aiken - g'nite!"

Another one bites the dust. Wow, this tour seems to be going along so fast. I can't believe we're already more than a month in.

Edited by lickiest1

Hee. :medium-smiley-070:

BYLM now. You know that in Knoxville, my last show, when he sings this, I am going to be bawling my eyes out.

Me too. Snifffffff.

I love the Made MEEEE believe part.

He wore the jacket for the whole 2nd half.

We can hear Scarlett in the background talking a mile a minute! LOL. There was a security person going by during BYLM and they all had a panic attack.

He was so funny when he kept saying SLOOOOOOOW.

He was talking about people were shouting out and he said this is like Mad Libs, like a drinking game.

The crowd response was good, some people jumped up for a lot of songs.

Edited by lickiest1

Standing O's for MOAM and they stood for Classics and BYLM and WY.

She is glad he told them that he couldn't do the line tonight so that they didn't wait around for no reason.

He said that if they sold tickets to the bathroom, some people would come.

During the Classics medley, somebody was making flat Clay dance out the window and Clay and the others pointed at it.

The ring looks like a silvery platinum type metal with a groove.

LAA sounded good, he kept pulling notes, holding them a really long time especially in RHW. His voice was in really good form. And he looked good. BWAH. Ya think?

They are getting kicked out because they are turning off the lights. So I guess that's it for tonight.

OK I guess I better get to bed since it's after 1 am. Hee. It's been fun!

Edited by lickiest1

From BFS:

stardust who had meet n greet

furthest west for Xmas tour is Omaha

got his teeth done b/c he bored and he didn't like his front teeth

Doesn't want to leave RCA...DF can't produce him b/c he is under contract with Warner Bros.

auction winners were there...he said it had to go fast...

Jaymes brought up to him putting LAA on the next album ....he seemed to like the idea...

her pictures happened so fast...the meet n greet went so fast...

he was in shorts and purple 5230 shirt...he his wasn't done...not sure about his hair...

listening to what he was saying...

there were couple of duplicate question...he asked if people aren't reading the boards and recaps....

asked about how to put a concert on...he is invited...he doesn't really know...isn't coming back West for Xmas...

Have fun DJing. Shouldn't be too hard to get K'Andre to talk to you, just wave a tiara in the air and offer bling.

At no time offer her a white castle

CG here!! Funny you should mention bling and tiaras!!! In an attempt to suitably kiss up to her, ansa, couchie and I bought her a BEAUTIFUL tiara complete with matching earrings!!

WE HAVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!

From BFS:

Doesn't want to leave RCA...DF can't produce him b/c he is under contract with Warner Bros.

Jaymes brought up to him putting LAA on the next album ....he seemed to like the idea...

he was in shorts and purple 5230 shirt...he his wasn't done...not sure about his hair...

there were couple of duplicate question...he asked if people aren't reading the boards and recaps....

asked about how to put a concert on...he is invited...he doesn't really know...isn't coming back West for Xmas...

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

From BFS:

Yes ldyjocelyn, it was Jaymes! and not Jamie. (makes more sense) Either I heard it wrong on the cert, or the M&G gal talking was still in the Aiken fog.

laughn, I'm sorry I didn't give you credit for that post. As far as the name thing goes....findingclayaiken. getclayaiken. Eh, I was tired. Besides, we're strating to get some cross-pollination between the two boards. (Which means I should actually, you know, post over there, right?)

laughn, I'm sorry I didn't give you credit for that post. As far as the name thing goes....findingclayaiken. getclayaiken. Eh, I was tired. Besides, we're strating to get some cross-pollination between the two boards. (Which means I should actually, you know, post over there, right?)

:RedGuy: credit isn't anything to worry about...especially since I had the facts wrong :eusa_whistle:

I think I like the idea of cross-pollination. Now just to talk Clay into something like that. :imgtongue: