New Brunswick, NJ -- Dec. 6, 2007

playbiller

You made me panic.... I'm Canadian.....and there's a province in Canada called New Brunswick....and I thought what the **** is he doing coming to Canada but ending up in New Brunswick????

Maybe we can change the title of the thread, and any future threads, to include the state? New Brunswick, NJ ?

Thanks,

Diane

Sorry, I spent the wild years of my life in NB - that is where I went to college and really learned how to drink and keep standing, not neccessarily concious, though. I haven't been there since a college reunion about 6 years ago - I skipped this years, was too depressed from the one before. Anyway, that is The New Brunswick to me. - so who's coming besides me?

One stop information for this show....

Venue: State Theatre with more information and online ticket ordering for Clay's show here.

Clay Aiken Christmas with Chelsea Symphony Orchestra

presented by HK Entertainment

Thursday, December 06, 2007 at 8:00 PM

Tickets: P $100.00; A $65.00; B $65.00; C $65.00

'Twill be the season when Clay Aiken, who first won the hearts of millions of Americans as the runner up on FOX TV's American Idol, brings his unique holiday concert with the 45 piece Chelsea Symphony Orchestra to the State Theatre!

Aiken's debut CD, "Measure of a Man", went to No.1 on the Billboard album chart and was certified Triple Platinum. His second release, "Merry Christmas with Love", was the best-selling holiday album of 2004. Featuring performances of "O, Holy Night", "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)", "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", "Silent Night", and other Christmas classics, it also went platinum. His third album, "A Thousand Different Ways", featuring 4 new songs with 10 versions of well-known songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s was released last year. Don’t miss this opportunity to inspire you into the holiday spirit!

Tickets go on sale Wednesday, August 29 at 10am!

This event is a guest attraction, regular State Theatre ticketing and gift certificate policies do not apply.

Information on buying tickets (box office, mail order, by phone)

Seating charts

Capactiy of the venue is 1847.

I HAVE AN EXTRA MORRISTOWN TICKET ORCHESTRA RIGHT ROW S. I AM WILLING TO TRADE THIS TICKET FOR FREE FOR A NEW BRUNSWICK TICKET. THE SEAT CAN BE ANYWHERE IN THE ORCHESTRA. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME ON HERE OR EMAIL ME AT ANGELBABE4LIFE0@OPTONLINE.NET. THANKS. GINA

Listening to someone who had a M&G tonight. Can't make out a lot she's not real clear. Wearing glasses. He didn't know what he'd be doing as to promo for Spamalot. Another Christmas CD? Maybe a repackaged one. Very general questions. Seemed like he's in a great mood, teasing. Going to rename TBAF. He wants to rename it? He has to rename it? Not clear on that. New name will not have his name in it but will reflect what the charity is about.

BWAH...for a moment there I thought I had posted this in the wrong thread.

What day is it? Where are we?

If it's Tuesday...this must be Belgium <---random old stupid movie reference....

Listening to someone who had a M&G tonight. Can't make out a lot she's not real clear. Wearing glasses. He didn't know what he'd be doing as to promo for Spamalot. Another Christmas CD? Maybe a repackaged one. Very general questions. Seemed like he's in a great mood, teasing. Going to rename TBAF. He wants to rename it? He has to rename it? Not clear on that. New name will not have his name in it but will reflect what the charity is about.

He was asked what side of the bed he slept on, but he skirted the question...lol

As for the BAF, he apparently said it would have neither Bubel nor Aiken in the name but would reflect what the foundation was about.

Hearing the audience "awwwww" when he finished his introduction to MCWL was kinda cool....

Listening to the cellcert (my first EEEE) it just makes me miss this show all the more :cry4: . But I get to see it again, thank God.

Oooops, CH cellcert cut out.

Intermission report now.....glasses, long coat, nice hand gestures. Readers did a good job reading, some were amusing. One story was about a Jewish girl. There are some clack gatherers there tonight. jojoct was running around with black tape before the concert.

I have to cut out now for CSI! Happy second half, I'll check back later.

I am baaaack - got to write the recap - I have a very nuerotic NJU friend that I met before the concert. She kept saying she wanted to get there early, but she ended up lost in NB for hours, while I waited outside for her from 6 to 7:30 PM - her neurosis endedup with her not being able to focus on the concertg because she kept want ing to apoplogize to me, over and over and over. Sigh. sometimes you have to move past things. I think she lets guilt ruin things for her. As I left her, she was still apologizing and I was still telling her to stop it, just stop it. we are in the now and it is a different time now.

OK, the quick answer about the mixed melody. I have to admit, while I was listening to Clay, I kept watching Jesse's face, he went through so many emotions, confusion, panic, stress, curiosity, confusion again, it was like watching a cartoon or maybe someone whose life was passing before them, Clay was very cute and the audience thought it was funny. It was funny that when he sang tiny tots, he realized the music wsn't there for him and he stopped dead and said Chestnuts??? then there was silence until Angela helped.

I was sitting in the 9th row, I think, and I was behind the fangirls, but in a not just us, mildly applauding group. Since there were couples around me, I am trying to figure out where this single seat came from.

MindyJ from Las Vegas was behind me, she had the sister with the broken arm and the sprained wrist - my sister and I, on my crutches, were naturally drawn to them, hee. Anyway, hers sister is slowly healing.

See you on main.

That was not really a recap, it was an excuse for a recap. Fear called and I think I blurted out my recap to her and I didn't get here until late.

I will try and break through the Aiken fog and get a decent recap up though.

I will say it was nice to be far enough back to see the whole stage clearly and still see Clay's face. It was especially funny seeing Jesse's face for that one section. Mostly, thuogh, I just saw Clay. What else is new? .