Aug. 10, Cary, NC

Ansamcw

Right Here Waiting - now instead of the second half. I'll bet lickiest1 is v. v. happy.

I didn't even notice it was out of place! Maybe he's adding another new song - like IFDKMBN or LNM or (because I never give up hope, like with "Touch") BW!

CG supposedly people heard ATD in the soundcheck this afternoon. I know, not your favorite, but heh....

That 5th row scum better meet up with Brett and his friends. *crosses fingers*

I can't wait to hear this banter for real....

talking about the letter about him being fat...

he said the lady said he should sacrifice krispy kreme and mac and cheese for the fans the way the fans sacrifice for him...so after that he ate so much KK and Mac and cheese....yay go Clay...

So what are they talking about now...he said he is regressing so much here...

he is losing his place in his banter...

Joked about trying out for one of the dance shows and struck a pose per the certer.

Finally remembered his place in the story, and getting back to the AI story.

Should have worn shorts....screams...You ain't seen how white my legs are!

he feels like he is going through some kind of change right now...he said he should wear shorts...then the audiecne cheered he said the audience would get blinded by how white his legs are...

then he started saying how his teachers in the audience could attest that he is never prepared....

he started getting distracted from the story again...so he just told it really fast and went ot perfect strangers....

CG supposedly people heard ATD in the soundcheck this afternoon. I know, not your favorite, but heh....

That 5th row scum better meet up with Brett and his friends. *crosses fingers*

I can't wait to hear this banter for real....

But, but, but - he said he stopped singing it forever!! That it was hard on his voice!!! I don't want him to add an OLD song!!!!!

Clay needs to talk to me before he makes these radical decisions! <joking... sort of>

Hee.... FCA was quoted at the CH!

Edited by Claygasm

Spent an hour at work today trying to get decent tickets for SYTYCD...get home..try once for the hell of it..and got great seats the first time and 6 seats all together.

Oh bwah..one douchebag is as good as the next I supposed..I have no idea whta JP looks like. Oh this is even better. Beyotch.

Whatever, glad the douchebag is there to see all the love Clay will get in his hometown... I just saw him for the first time a couple of weeks ago when I was watching a story on the wedding of Tony Parker and Eva Longarisa... he's one ugly mo fo

How was he in that story?? Didn't they get married in Paris or someplace in else in Europe?

Yeah! We have great reporting skills!

Really getting Quiana to starting singing that "hit" note during the All in the Family song. And she's doing it....more than once, no less.

Teasing Angela -- we were in California last week. Cheers. Wait a minute....we are in North Carolina now. MORE CHEERS My state can beat your state up!

"my hair looks like they just dumped water on me." It sounds like Angela said "they like it though."

"peanut butter crackers." CHEERS!

"Root canals." Kinda sorta cheers. Hee.

Talking about Ruben sweating. I knew this was coming. Ruben in the AI Christmas special, "should have been in the cold air...."