Aug.11, Asheville, NC

Ansamcw

Why is it a special night???? I couldn't understand him!

because his voice is lower and he is going through puberty...its a special time

he said they embrace the bugs out here...they are part of the family...

then he says the bug around Jessie is actually a bat...not a bug...

now Angela and Q are getting nervous...are they goign to stay there...

Clay says that they are blind but they love sound specially high pitch so he will talk lower...

then he says watch it when it comes this way...Q asks...why because we are black??? so she goes we need to smile to show our teeth...

lots of laughing...in the middle of the song he makes bat sounds...i guess the girls are nervous and making faces and clay and the audience are cracking up...

Why is it a special night???? I couldn't understand him!

because his voice is lower and he is going through puberty...its a special time

I thought he went through puberty in Philly? Guess he regressed???

CG...actually his voice was deep and he said he had finally gone through puberty. Guess he brought his mic with him from last night.

RHW.... I like this better in this spot.

long held note...don't particularly like it in this song.

I guess with RHW in the first half that means the return of ATD and the elimination of ETYGA is permanent?

Bummer.

I just cannot understand why he put ATD back. With songs he hasn't sung and having sung ATD for 2 loooooooooooong years, why would he put it back in??? He said it was hard on his voice!

I mourn not hearing LNM, IYDKMBN and, of course BW........

Tonight's venue full of guys...so many so that Clay just mentioned them...said they still had to be dragged there...lol...saying things like 'It's just a house, woman! Now you're going to make me listen to Clay Aiken!'

Bat flying around them...Telling Jesse that what it is...Talking about bats and teasing Angela (and maybe Quianat too) about the fact as it gets darker they might come closer...they are attracted to woman's high voices. OMG, doing 'black' jokes....Q doing her thing about just 'smiling'...Holy shit! Not PC for sure...Bwahhh!

(see the quote from CV for a better explanation...I suck at this reporting thing...lol)

Now singing WISYS and joking about 'smiling' while he's in the song....LOL

from CV

Ashville Symphony, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Special night for me...can't you tell Angie...I finally went through puberty. Talking really low.

Lot of gentlemen here tonight, very nice to see.

Very impressive city.

The men: "I had to drive 15 hours to get here and it is just a house, woman and I have to see Clay Aiken"

We did wedding song, rock song...soft rock. Talking to Jesse..not sure what he is saying...something about being from the south and lots of family.

I am going to sing really low tonight, doing low voice.

bantering with the girls, can't understand it.

"When I See You Smile"

Quiana said they would be safe because they were "black" and it couldn't see them as long as they didn't smile - then he sings ""When I See You Smile"" - pretty funny stuff
Edited by laughn

Does anyone...except the people that have followed me the last four month, and stalked me...does anyone for the first time know what that song.

They have to watch west wing every night...it's in their contract. Glad he's in the position to force people... he'd watch every single episode of west wing because he's dork...and other than it making him a little fat... heee

Talked about the letter about sacrificing mac and cheese and krispy kremes

He said 'I don't think I'm that fat" so she can kiss my...

Quiana said something funny that I missed.

Take a good look at these two ladies..it might be the last time you see them...

LOL crowd singing the entire Brady Bunch theme..hilarious..band joining in..uh oh..stump the band TV theme songs Heeeeeeeeeeee

We don't have to work at all tonight girls... you can entertain US

ok totally missed the last bit Quiana...

he said look at these two ladies very carefully...it might be the last time you see them...hee

tv medley schtick...got them to sing brady bunch...

he is letting them sing the whole song...then he shouted everybody and jessie got into it too...hee

we don;t have to work tonight girls...they can entertain us!!!!

start the AI story...

I feel like Couchie and I are echoes of each other...hee

I know some of you are thinking we are in the Biltmore estate...one of the most classy venues in the country and I am singing TV theme songs...I want my money back...its ok...you can;t have it back.

we're at the biltmore estates..one of the most classy places in the country..and he's singing tv theme songs

said Raleigh folks weren't too bright...cuz they didn't know the songs..but they sang the brady bunch theme with such conviction. heee

I feel like Couchie and I are echoes of each other...hee

and we both missed what Quiana said lol

When he said the gal who wrote him the fat letter could kiss his fat...'foot'...Q said to pick another body part...any other body part...and keep the toes out of it.

:lmaosmiley-1:

bwah..thanks for that..I couldn't hear...YOU GO QUIANA...

bwah...love Quiana...

she missed the "hit" parade

Clay said NO NO NO

it's like she has a mute button.

She doesn't like that part..she just wants to listen to it.

He's relentlessly teasing the girls about the bats coming to get them according to the cellcerter.