Aug.11, Asheville, NC

Ansamcw

cool...he got tickled at the beginning of TOA and kept waiting to sing while the music kept going...then the audience was singing nad he said "Oh, I like this...." and let 'em sing for a while and then came in with the chorus...

Hee....I love that guy.

taking a 20 minute break so you can use the most expensive bathrooms in NC

BWAH...

oh I missed quite a bit...my daughter came in and we were talking about her friend who has a weight problem...sigh...teen drama. Thanks for the reports.

oops gotta go again...now to put Cait to sleep

taking a 20 minute break so you can use the most expensive bathrooms in NC

BWAH...

oh I missed quite a bit...my daughter came in and we were talking about her friend who has a weight problem...sigh...teen drama.

unfortunately doesn't end in the teenage years

hair is hilarious but he is very pretty... color is fantastic...I can't understand what she is saying about the hair...

hair is bowly... bangs are in big chunks..sweaty

new shirt - grey or smokey lavendar..can't tell with the color under the lights..someone is saying it's baggy

jeans are hanging a little low..not rivet...Newark Jeans

Ok...somebody in a M&G just HAS to ask him why he dropped ETYGA....I really liked that song and he seemed to have fun changing it up...what the...?

Dang....did HE sing that big note on ATD just now or did Angela do it for him? Sounded strong....and the note he ended the song on was strong and right on, too! :clap:

Edited by muskifest

Ok...somebody in a M&G just HAS to ask him why he dropped ETYGA....I really liked that song and he seemed to have fun changing it up...what the...?

Dang....did HE sing that big note on ATD just now or did Angela do it for him? Sounded strong....and the note he ended the song on was strong and right on, too! :clap:

I volunteer to ask for you, muski!

Jesse showing off on the piano tonight. Mentioned Sean..hit him with light..he's kinda tiny.

Everybody making him look bad...Quiana sang the mess out of her song. Somebody in the orchestra came up to Clay, Quiana and Angela and said to QUIANA at intermission....you have such a great voice and you are so funny...

Clay says he has scars..will get photoshopped out of the pictures..who is that white boy... heeee

said something about her taking over..and Quiana said she didn't know all the words to his songs. bwah..

NEITHER DOES HE

If the bugs buy a ticket they can come in any time they want to.