Aug.11, Asheville, NC

Ansamcw

Some of these bugs are big enough to wear those tee shirts they're selling!

Said something about his voice being looowwwww again...he cracks his self up...oh...no...a bug went down Angela's blouse and she left the stage to get it out...

Clay said it'll take her a week for her to find it in there....!!!!!! something about the light from her cell phone...he said something more about it getting lost 'down there'....

now Angela and he are ragging on each other....talking about needing to be classy at hte Biltmore...the cellcerter is dying laughing...

Now gotta sing WY!

ETA: can't wait for THAT banter clack! I'm sure Clay notices Angela's bounty every day....oh yes, he does. :hubbahubba:

Edited by muskifest

Love the way he's ending WY these days! He sounds so good....

We do alot of sloooowwww songs 'cuz we don't want to hurt yourselves or move around too much. We need to be safe, too.....so we do slllooooooooooooowwwwwwwww songs...turn up the bass....

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww songs.........slooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww songs....he said something ot Angela again...laughter....

here we go---fast song banter with the orchestra...

Edited by muskifest

WY was great.

slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

cuz we don't want you to hurt anything. And I don't like to move either.

sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow songs heee

uh oh Clay talkinga bout "bad" orchestras..sometimes I say "they amaze us" some of their interpretations of music is a hot mess.

TWYMMF....I love his voice on this song....

Okay...who was he talking to when he said, "You really turn me on, too!"

This is such a feel good song....i bet he feels good on it.

didn't go into the crowd tonight....they ended the song with an "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh" in harmony...sounded kewl.

Edited by muskifest

oh uh..very dramatic..acting...

something you might have heard, or read in a magazine..you've heard people whisper...

don't laugh.this is serious

I'm in NC now..I'm at home and I'm gonna do it. I'm going to tell you. I

Quiana..moment of silence ..we got your back BWAH

Clay: I'm NOT COOL..heee

That surprises you people..now that a weight has been lifted...

but tonight he feels the spirit and tonight is the night he could be cool..

the audience KICKS BUTT says Clay heee

It's been 28 years and he's never been cool.

Need the support of the people around you..you need the right music..need the spirit..he feels it but it might be gas

Cellcerter says he's killing himself laughing

I just wanna be cool...

I wanna be hip

I wanna be ON the chain QUIANA?ANG in unison -- OFF THE CHAIN

Off the meatrack..heee

I want to be forshizzle

Telling the audience to call Jesse's name..Jesse..i need you to find the best songs...the songs that are forshizzle..songs on the hook.. the audience go OFF THE HOOK

I LIKE BIG BUTTS

something's going on....did he screw up the banter? I feel like tonight's the night....might've read it somewhere and heard people whisper....I'm in NC now at home and I'm gonna do it, gonna tell you now...I'm (Quiana says, "Oh...Jesus....you can do it.....I got your back.)

I'm....not cool. I feel like a weight has been lifted....

But tonight! Tonight I feel the spirit and tonight just might

this audience will KICK BUTT! and

It's been 28 years now and have never been cool....but now I know that what you need is the support of hte people around you....you need to feel the spirit...(Quiana is doing the revival thing....) He's cracking himself up again...feeling the spirit....

hip! on the chain! OFF the chain! off the meat rack....Jesse's dying laughing....call his name! Jesse! I need you to find the BEST songs....he can't stop laughing....

this cool bit has really turned into something hilarious..and it's such a good intro for the songs... I know everybody has their idea of what this all means... but really, to me it's him poking fun at his image as he has always done. Anyway, I totally love it. and he's really milking the "I have a revelation for ya'll tonight" part of the whole thing...

who sings this tractor song for real...never heard of it..

I love how they go into YEAH, YEAH from OPP....Actually, I always liked Yeah.....heh.....

And he sounds good on it....now sexy back...

I'm sorry, but I still don't like how he camps the shit out of this....just don't like the expressions he uses especially the 'take it to the bridge/chorus' part----just don't get it...looks beyond ridiculous...

but hey....whatevah.