August 16, Fort Myers, Florida

Preconcert report -- not very full venue. Can see that the last four rows of the orchestra is empty, balcony about a third full. Very "high school auditorium" feel to the venue.

Missed a lot of the preconcert stuff there, sorry....hubby just came home.

And the concert starts with HYCA.....

The sound quality for the singing portion on the CH cellcert is pretty darn good, not as clear as last night, but still good.

Yes, solo is the cellcerter; sunnydays is the DJ.

I love the screams when he finally appears....still gives me chills to think about that.

jamar, I think the ring was back last night. It seems like I saw it in a picture, but I could be wrong...

I think the attendance for last night wasn't great because of the heat and the fact that it was a weeknight during school (I guess Atlanta started school already). I think the attendance for tonight isn't so good because this was sort of aa last minute booking..

[begin drama queen] OMG, HIS CAREER IS OVER!!!! HE'LL NEVER SING FOR US AGAIN!!! [/dq]

Unfortunately I'm not able to listen tonight (my mom is here) but I'm popping on once in a while to keep up with what's happening.

I think that he probably just forgot to put the watch and ring on the one night (Knoxville?) after his shower. But I think they've been back since then.

See, I can't tell them apart over the cellcert!

The banter isn't clear at all. But the audience "I love you Clay" is. *sigh*

"Quiana is a shopaholic. Tell them about that shirt you bought in Atlanta."

But I can't hear Q!!!!

"Nice to be indoors with the AC."

Picking on someone in the front row with a camera. "Are you comfortable?"

Is he picking on Scarlett again?!?!?

What did solo say?

"She's got a whole Radio Shack there."