Aug. 18, West Palm Beach, FL

Ansamcw

M&Ger from tonight - normal deal with clothes

CD MOST LIKELY EARLY 2008 PER CLAY.

Per Clay, the pre-and post-production take the most time. He could record his part in about a week. He probably won't tour next summer unless the CD is done.

No Florida dates for the Christmas tour. Expect more dates to be announced for Christmas.

M&Ger from tonight - normal deal with clothes

CD MOST LIKELY EARLY 2008 PER CLAY.

Per Clay, the pre-and post-production take the most time. He could record his part in about a week. He probably won't tour next summer unless the CD is done.

No Florida dates for the Christmas tour. Expect more dates to be announced for Christmas.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but I won;t hold him to that.

the thing is ...if RCA and Clay are in the right page and they find the songs pretty quickly...then it is possible...

EEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't remind me jmh.

*sob*

IWKWLI. Amazing, as usual. Right now, I can't tell who's doing the duet with him.

I'm also not sure who won the riffing contest.

It was Angela who did the duet tonight.

The music comes through really clear. The banter, not so much.

Mentioned the lady who wrote Quiana the letter about him getting fat.

"She didn't have the balls to write me."

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I think he then said something about singing another song, so that he wouldn't use any more bad language on stage.

I can't understand the banter at all on the CH stream and CV's volume is too low to hear anything. Oh well, we've had some great cellcert sound this tour--can't be fantastic every night. Maybe it'll get better as the night goes on.

I can't understand the banter at all on the CH stream and CV's volume is too low to hear anything. Oh well, we've had some great cellcert sound this tour--can't be fantastic every night. Maybe it'll get better as the night goes on.

I agree. It's easy to get spoiled tho' ain't it?

I gotta tell ya, my DMB fan son is still blown away by the idea of our board cellcerts. And they've sorta been pioneers in the whole internet fandom thingy. They do have concert threads and get some live reports (old school cellcerts) and the band posts a live set list as it happens and offers the whole concert (from the sound board?) for download on their site.

Edited by jamar1700